• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuDatz Presentz: ChuDat's dojo - Yellow Belt $300 Pot! - 6.27.09 - LIVESTREAM UP!

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Probably not gonna be able to make it. I'm broke and very busy. Sorry chu :(

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
hmmmmm, i had a feeling something like would happen when i said Lie isn't dependable :/ o well, hopefully everything works out well, a change in plans means i'm reppin md in pa tomorrow

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
update-

we cannot use this venue. anyone coming to the venue just wait, we are moving the tourney to another lan center.

1656 annapolis road
odenton, md

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Tant I wish I had saw that before lol, I was turned away from the Laurel one and already had driven the people that I promised rides to home.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Well, I hope everything runs smoothly from this point on

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Oh no...D:

Good luck getting this back together.

ChuDat

Smash Master
First of all, I would just like to make a sincere apology to EVERYONE. THANK YOU to EVERYONE! Everybody was very cooperative about the situation =). I will explain the whole thing tomorrow, right now i'm too tired and pissed to type it out right now. Tournament ended up finishing at least, so no worries there.

Doubles results
1. Chu + atomsk
2. Kadaj + Candy
3. turbo + rookie

singles results
1. Meep
2. Atomsk
3. chu
4.Slikvik

Technical MachineS

Smash Cadet
singles results
1. Meep
2. Atomsk
3. chu
4.Slikvik
Meep first?!

GOOD F*CKIN ****!

Thats right f*ck you Jersey, you're not coming to MD/VA to win our tourneys...GET ***** ATOMSK!

Oh and Atomsk, you were never in Losers to begin with, so you lost TWO sets?! GOD D@MN, ICs for the f*cking win! GOOD F*CKIN **** MEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BMX

Smash Lord
Meep first?!

GOOD F*CKIN ****!

Thats right f*ck you Jersey, you're not coming to MD/VA to win our tourneys...GET ***** ATOMSK!

Oh and Atomsk, you were never in Losers to begin with, so you lost TWO sets?! GOD D@MN, ICs for the f*cking win! GOOD F*CKIN **** MEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
uhh :p funny kidd.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
First of all, I would just like to make a sincere apology to EVERYONE. THANK YOU to EVERYONE! Everybody was very cooperative about the situation =). I will explain the whole thing tomorrow, right now i'm too tired and pissed to type it out right now. Tournament ended up finishing at least, so no worries there.

Doubles results
1. Chu + atomsk
2. Kadaj + Candy
3. turbo + rookie

singles results
1. Meep
2. Atomsk
3. chu
4.Slikvik
I explained it all pretty good here

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7142516#post7142516

feel free to add

ChuDat

Smash Master
New Tournament Date!

ChuDatz Dojo - White Belt - May 16th

This will be my White Belt edition of my Dojo tournaments. This will commence the beginning of everyone's training. After this tournament is over with, people will continue their training at my future Dojo tournaments according to the "Belt colors".

I hope to see everyone here!

Regarding Lie and My last tournament - Lie will never come in contact with any of my future dojo tournaments. He is banned after what happened at my last tournament. Again, I apologize to everyone, ESPECIALLY everyone who came a long distance to play and get better. That was something out of the ordinary and will NOT happen again. I hope that you guys can come to my future dojo tournaments!

With that said, I'll be seeing everyone in about a month! =)

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I thought i was co-hosting this event?

anyways, there isn't a taco bell within walking distance, but it IS within driving distance.

Also, if there is a time restraint, make sure you post that.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Would you mind changing your date please? May 16th is the same date as Beyond the Limit, my Brawl+ tourney coming up in Philly, and a lot of MD/VA has said that they were coming to my tourney, and I would hate for attendance at both events to be ruined.
I thought you might also come Chu since you like Brawl+ :(

Top Bottom