• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
every rob main worth a ****'s favorite color is green tbqh
too bad green rob is the worst shade of green ever

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Mine is orange alone or yellow/black as a combo. I put on metal boxes (i texturized them orange) just because they look sexy.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Which file do I have to edit in ROB's pac?

And my list is:

1-Btaub
2-Starturds
3-Johnny Depp (Going to be JJ)
4-Sudai
5-JCaesar
6-Umbra
7-Camalange
8-Lawz
9-GwJumpman

6-9 are LoCal crew members, 1 is this kid at school that tried to get good and join our crew, but failed. I think he's known as BRANman here. That left only a little space for actual Brobots.
Pffft JCaesar doesn't play Brawl! lol

Blue is the best color. I don't care what anyone else says. If you say something that's not a derivative of blue, you're wrong.

Sudai

Stuff here
Chibo, I don't play Brawl either, JCZ at least plays B+. lol

Great Green > Good Green > Great Blue > Good Blue > Decent Blue > Bad Blue > Bad Green > Ugly Blue > Ugly Green > * > t0mmy

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I wouldn't feel like a brobot if I didn't have the two guys that made me stay with ROB.

Darth Waffles

Smash Lord
yay (again!) for the pic CJT. Doesn't look like overswarm will be playing the 12 Days of ROB Christmas unless he happens to peek in here and become inspired again.

/hope.

Tin Man

Smash Hero
I'mma going away on vacation, puerto vallarta, Mexico, and I probably wont have Internet access, so Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays everyone, Happy new year, and most of all

I <3 U ALL 8D

Silhouette

Smash Lord
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

so ill be out of town for awhile, actually going to Pasadena (SoCal) California to lead the Rose Parade, WATCH FOR ME!! IM IN THE MARCHING 110

but thats all after MI for two days.

Ive also finally got all the gear to start hmodding my Wii, got the SD (not SDHC) card and the external card reader (since none of the MACs up to the current moddel have a SD card reader), so i just need to get the downloads when i get back.

every rob main worth a ****'s favorite color is green tbqh
too bad green rob is the worst shade of green ever
looks at sig...
>.>
<.<

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Ugly green is the best green.

Merry Christmas to all. Especially the atheists. <3 political incorrectness. Offending easily offended people is what gets me up in the morning. Baby Jesus is watching you.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I lit up a Christmas Tree last night at a Smash Fest.

Melee Blaze-a-chu is even lower tier than Pika, it seems XD

Fun crew battle though at 3 AM!

GA is the best ^_^

Roomies - sup. I got you. rates are iffy...more on that later.

Happy Friday!

I enjoy the holiday spirit because I'm an optimist who enjoys positive attitudes [or at least non-negative ones] and for the general public: tis the season.......so yeah, I enjoy the holiday cheer and all that...

So happy holidays Brobots!

<3

MERRY CHRISTMAS MAH BROBOTS!
or for sudai merry butthole

I don't think of religion as something that fills a void. I guess it's just so that you have a final destination to work towards. Catholic btw. But <3 nonetheless Jumpman.

Top Bottom