• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
I don't care if you're Christian or Jewish or toastyist or atheist or whatever. It's just that when I run into one of those people who think you should say "Happy Holidays" instead of "Merry Christmas" for political correctness reasons, I make it a point to say "Merry Christmas" to them. Kinda like how I like to eat bloody rare burgers in front of vegetarians. Or cut off Priuses on the highway in my gas-guzzling pickup truck. I actually go out of my way to do those things. I <3 me.

Hope you guys all had a good Christmas!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
LOL!
I can sorta understand what the song's saying....I speak a language very close to that. :)
orly???

do tell?

what language?

also:

I was told that I bear a strong resemblance to him...actually no it was more like I was given no other choice than to be associated with this guy haha...thanks Georgia:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=254459 [I wish everyone knew these players IRL because ZOMG is this thread ****ing GOLD]

If it weren't for those fake lyrics, white people couldn't laugh as hard at Bollywood as they do without feeling self conscious, and we would not be able to simply label the man as Benny Lava

XD

oh right picture

T Bag, toasty, Dogysamich =D
[w/ Lambchops in the background]

OH and as for what happened?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=9145562#post9145562

trufax: I wrote the first half of that post so he'd have something to go on, since it was my idea.....but yeah I've been waiting for this for a LONG time.

Serious ****'s been goin down, son, and well...it's going to get worse XD

PS: at the very end of that thread there are 2 links to other threads that are DEFINITELY worth reading. EDIT: WAIT no the last one works but the second to last takes you to the room but not the thread itself, here's the thread for Evan's response to everything in that huge thread ---
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=259406

I didn't know it would blow up SO quickly though....600+ posts in 6 hours?

Amazing.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
oh **** you speak Hindi?

boy are you BROWN?!?!

we're neighbors, you know.

my family is from Bangladesh =D

unless....you're one of those cool non-brownies who speaks Hindi XD

and LOL you're spot on with my name, actually.....that is 100% the reason my nickname became toasty in highschool!

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
OOh OOH! I know this one. Isnt it something about like, matching up skin colors to colors of paint... and yours was "toasty" ?

Also, i am gonna make a brstm of that benny lava song. Its going on my "meme island" jungle japes, which is just filled with silliness

Sudai

Stuff here
JCz, Toasty Toast, my chances of going to *pound*4 just plummeted. Step-dad's sister getting married that weekend and for some reason my parents want me there? x.x

I'm gonna try to talk my way out of it. Keep y'all posted.

CJTHeroofTime

Smash Lord
That did have it's own thread a very long time ago.

LOL at me wearing the same shirt right now as dogysamich is in that picture toasty posted.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I think I joined the guys here right at the old of the old rob boards. I wish I would have joined sooner.

It sounds like it was the shiz back then.... Snorlacker, ch0zen, Ruse, OWM.......

Seems like OWM is the only one who still drops in every 3-4 months. D:

Top Bottom