• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
yo i used to main zelda in brawl like a year ago. a couple of months ago i was at a tourney and i was playing ally in friendlies (he beat my rob right before in a tourney match) and i used zelda since why not. the match was stopped for a tourney match but when it was stopped i was up by a stock. he had 2 stock 0dmg i had 3 stock 90 something dmg.

Me for best zelda :)
i am a little surprised no one commented on this i mean i was beating ally with zelda i want my props and i want them now god dammit

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
NAGACE really wants us to notice him. Maybe I would if that avy wasn't so hideous.

Also, listennnnn: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQoUW3_iNDo&feature=player_embedded
don't hate on glass joe he gets beaten up enough in the ring (his record is 99 losses and 1 win)

how do u think u would look after 100 boxing matches and 99 of them being losses?

Jcaesar u were beating ally? with who and when and props.

Tin Man: no johns idk if he was sandbagging or not but thats no excuse ether way. Anyway due to lack of evidence plus ally telling me he does not know the zelda MU at all i am going to assume he was not sandbagging and just did not know the MU

Syde7

The Sultan of Smut
NNID
syde_7
ugh. jj, that story was ludicrous. What kind of moron winds up making that big of an ***hat out of himself? I can understand if he didn't want to use a public toilet, fine... whatever.

But, if you take a dump fast enough and quickly wipe and get it all out and flush, it doesn't stink up the place. Also, im pretty sure the bathroom has some sort of ventilation thing in it, why not turn that on? If he was embarassed, just be like "Oh, I must have hit it with the light switch"

And, what does an erection have to do anything? Sit down and tuck your cawk down between your legs & the rim...

Seriously, people that socially inept and ignorant don't deserve to have people of the opposite sex (or same, if they are gay) interested in them. Dumb*** got what he deserves.

Edit, Nagace... its non agression *PACT*, not pack. That mess has been bugging me forever.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Jcaesar u were beating ally? with who and when and props.
Keitaro and I 2-0ed Ally and Seibrik in teams at CoT4 earlier this year (in fact I think that was one of my last Brawl tournament before I quit). They both significantly outclassed us in individual skill so it was a pretty big upset. They ended up outplacing us though because we ran into 2 MK teams in a row :ohwell:

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
So I hear jj is pretty **** vs wifi scrubs :p

jj, go post in the ROB+ thread. That thread needs to be as cool as this one. Until now, me, Holy, and Chibo have been the only ROB+ players, so it's only been about 2/3 cool.
I'm still cool

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
So, I found a way to make Brawl more fun.

Add some personal hacks. I replaced the CPU difficulty names with names of players.

Starturds is CPU level 2....

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Actually, I forgot you. I was having trouble remembering the players and threw Johnny Depp in there. I will replace you later.

Other things I did:
Metal Box is now Orange instead of Green
Smash Ball is a glowing ROB sprite
Put GwJumpman in the upper right hand corner of the strap safety screen
Bumblebee ROB's sprite (the 32x32 one) is my custom made one that is better than Nintendo's
Added some more music hacks
Monochrome Final Destination. It's actually really cool because at the transition in the space parts, the screen gets so bright because of all the white and gray textures.

Working on:
Making my own textures
Apricot Pokeball (from GSC, not sure which one to make though)

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah please give us your list!

What color are your ROB's lasers? I used to have green, but I went back to pink.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Yeah please give us your list!

What color are your ROB's lasers? I used to have green, but I went back to pink.
Which file do I have to edit in ROB's pac?

And my list is:

1-Btaub
2-Starturds
3-Johnny Depp (Going to be JJ)
4-Sudai
5-JCaesar
6-Umbra
7-Camalange
8-Lawz
9-GwJumpman

6-9 are LoCal crew members, 1 is this kid at school that tried to get good and join our crew, but failed. I think he's known as BRANman here. That left only a little space for actual Brobots.

Top Bottom