• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
We had a great time at this and loved getting to meet/know the NC community. We'll be seeing a lot more of you since Zero and I are moving to NC Dec 31 <3

Shoutouts

Josh- Thanks for hosting. I tried to keep things clean as far as trash with the cups and stuff, hope we did good enough. It's cool that the first time I meet you is in a circle session, "You are so real rt now." LOOOOL, you so funny.

PLUR- Our doubles matches were really hazy, I've never lost track of myself so many times, lol. I agree with you when it comes to smoking and playing.

Rhiannon- Doze cupcakes. It was really great meeting another girl who's involved in the community. Thanks for getting some games in with me; it was great popping your cherry in dat melee. You should try maining Jiggs. I think she'll help you learn to like the game while not feeling defeated when you miss a recovery. You can always switch mains later.

Maria- As with Rhi, it was great meeting another girl in the comm. Your food was banging and you can hold some liquor for how small you are!! LOOL
I want to get some matches in sometime with you and I hope we can hang out more in the future before you move.

Yay- Cool meeting you. You def know how to have a good time and bring out laughter.

Malk- LOVE YOU. Next time there will be no non-alcoholic shots bc noone drank them and we could've def taken more.

Ali- I was madd inspired by the ****** that you gave me. Matches like that only make me want to get better.

Keith- We should've hung out more. I couldn't tell if you are in life as you are on the boards.

Ocean- It was awesome to witness you calling yourself from Rhi's phone and leaving a message on it bc you didn't answer. Sooo good.

Craig- I'm glad we got to the bottom of why everyone says "**** you Craig."

PP- Nice meeting you. Watching you irl...beast.

Whipped Cream Flavored Vodka- Thanks to whoever brought it...I can def say we girls enjoyed it.

Zelda Rocks- Brawl is fun, but melee...you should move towards it and try it out.

Snap- Good games, thanks. I was disappointed when I felt like I got the brush off from a few people but you got me. I'm def a scrub, but the only way to get better is practice and you gave me some.

Smith- Sorry I opened the door and hit you when you passed out in the bathroom :)

Much appreciated to everyone I met and played but missed in my shouts.

lord karn

Smash Master
gahhhhhh

I left my controller at the tv between the kitchen tile and the carpet, I think. I need that controller! it's a perfect fox controller and i doubt anyone will give me a new one for free.

it's purple and orange, should be easy to see!!!!!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
oh mother ****.

i had the whole damn smash scene at josh's house, but forgot to remind anyone in greensboro to get my cube from josh.

hopefully if my car is fixed, it can be something i do on the way to moving back in to the dorms in early january.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I read this thread bugged out of my mind after dropping during Tron.

I laughed so ****ing hard at Chris' post. Holy ****ing ****

As in, I am ****ed right now.

aosidfiausdhfiuahsdifuhadf

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
Damn this was fun as helllll. good food, awesome people, little sleep, and lots of smash :]

shoutouttsss

keith: thanks for teaching me some of the brawl falco stuff. but you didnt play me more so that was upsetting. scared? mm?? maybe some falco dittos in the future though. lets think of like 50 new tags to use too.

snap: thank you so much for bringing me! im glad you asked me the night before lmao, or else i wouldn't have gone. its so fun when we hang out.

rhiannondorf: didnt get to see you play! but thanks for all the food and it was nice meeting you.

plur: thanks for grabbing my **** after the first few seconds of seeing you again -_-

dadsyde: love you man, sooo glad you hosted this event. might have to be my fave event i have ever gone to! great falco dittos and teams matches too you are too good.

smith: you passed out before we could even really talk ya ****in kid.

ali: dude! you are so chill, it was cool playin/meeting you and sharing snacks in the longgg as car ride there and back. hope we get to smash again soon. oh and those teams matches near the end with you and me vs craig and someone i forgot were prob the best i played there.

Craig: dude. that was sweet that you played melee for the majority of the time you were there. really impressed with the marth, glad you were able to pick up the dashdance aspect of his playstyle. i can see you being really good with him and fox. oh and wtf at you taking so many stocks in crews? so good. although if you played me i woulda took you out ;)

v1ce: lets play some while im on break. at least you me and snap for some brawlage.

sneakysneak: damn dude, prob the most technical falco in our state besides kevin in my opinion. wish we could have dittoed more.

cam: great dittos of course. glad we finally were able to get some in. but next time try not to be tripping so i can see how i really stack up against you ahah.

kevooooo: i did that for you in crews playa. ;_; next time i'll beat everyone by myself though. good to see you again obv.

twitch: thanks for not recognizing who i was the second i got there :(

dj/theo: i was so surprised when we actually played teams for like 3 hours after everyone went to bed. those were really fun. and dj you actually made me laugh so much "save me boy" sounds like something josh would say. theo, it was cool teaming with you too...even though i didnt realize it untill like 30 mins in LOL.

ocean: you should hug everyone more. haha and thanks for recording! always nice to see you and hear you always cheering for me and stuff.

maria: thanks for the confidence boost while i was playing crews. i think you were right behind me cause i could hear your voice really well.

lozr: i get soo hyped watching you play! damn it is so inspiring when i watch you do combos and **** and you just point to the damn sky whenever you get a kill ahahaha. come to greenville so we can play.

gerod: drink more! NOT ENOUGH.

foxy: i really like watching you play. you think of the most interesting things ahah.

turtles: cool guy, come to more stuff.

moo: we didnt really hang out/play much wahhhhhh

zeldarox: cool matches. i dont play brawl too much, but falco/marth is fun. nice sheik.

yay: why are so you funny when people are playing? JOHNNN WALLLL. Darren Sharper!

random people i played: get ****ed up :] jk, although i was actually surprised how good i was doing seeing as i dont play melee as much anymore :[

FIZZZZZ: goddamnit i didn't tell anyone i was coming cause i was gonna surprise people! snap told me you were going and i was too hyped cause i wanted to **** you again, as well as get some damn teams in. but for real though, i wish you coulda came i was looking forward to it. oh and i might start playing league haa. make a smurf account and teach me the ropes.

rest of sp: why the **** did you not come???

wow these take so long to write ahah. if i forgot anyone sorrryyy, i still love ya! i had an amazing time, hopefully gonna get some more melee in before i go back to ecu.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I love everyone who was at this and came to this and talked to me and didn't talk to me. I don't care if you were here and didn't know I was. I love you for coming to this and making this the best it can be.

Thank you, NC.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Shoutouts to me not knowing whether lucas or austin was on my team during those matches with emily.

Shoutouts to me not even knowing whether I was playing or not.

Did I hog the TV during that time? I feel like I did. Did I just not step off the setup?

Gahhhh never getting high again

Top Bottom