• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Adam told me about that crew battle while we were drinking the other night.

six beers and I literally got sober over hearing how bad it was for him.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
oh jesus, when I read "downthrow tipper" my heart raced a bit. what has this game done to me?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
yes, but not as part of the crew battle. since you said you weren't actually part of it, I labeled them as friendlies instead.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
SEX

If you had a TV, setup, or controller in Josh's room, please check your effects for a white controller with no rubber. It is mine. PM me if you find it. Please. These things are rare. I had a good thing going with that controller. I remember this one time I was using that controller, I dropzoned a guy. That felt great. I was looking forward to dropzoning guys in the future. They say parting makes the heart grow fonder. I am very fond of that controller. Bring her home.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hope you find your controller man.

I think it may have been plugged into my setup up there, but I didn't take a controller with me when I packed it.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Look man I know what you mean by having a good thing going with your controller. I was using my controller one time and a girl just walked up and took her top off and rubbed her **** all over my shoulders and back

Top Bottom