• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
shoutouts to being stuck in a pendulum motion, not being able to stop moving my feet, leaving myself a voicemail because I forgot to pick up, and uncontrollable dancing.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Shoutouts to me not knowing whether lucas or austin was on my team during those matches with emily.

Shoutouts to me not even knowing whether I was playing or not.

Did I hog the TV during that time? I feel like I did. Did I just not step off the setup?

Gahhhh never getting high again
It was me and gofg vs you and foxy for like... an hour lol

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
I'm pretty sure I killed austin a lot. Colors blended together and I didn't even know what team I was on.

It doesn't help that pot makes all of the 'little voices of self-doubt' in my head become 'shouts of slander' so I can barely hear anything outside of my own head questioning any and everything about myself and insulting myself and worrying about what I'm doing and worrying about what people think of me or why they like me or why they should not like me and blahblahblah....

Soooo yeah.

Ummmm

Good weekend.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
if you're in a bad mood, and bad trip is bound to happen.

if you're super skeptical, you may not expect to get anything good out of it.

if you do it only once, you'll never understand it completely.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
What kyle said. I noticed it happen everytime I've gotten pretty high(granted, drinking beforehand nullifies it). I have enough issues with doubting myself, etc when I'm sober. When I'm high it's like having a drill-sergeant yelling in my ear all the bad things about me or what I view as bad about myself. And this drillsergeant knows everything about me because (dun dun dunnnnn) he is me. So that's kinda why I tend to just curl up into a ball and not really talk at all when I get like that. Millions of thoughts running through my head at once, 90 percent of them negative as hell. Anyone who REALLY knows me(read: none of you guys in NC smash. No offense) knows that I have like really bad self-esteem and sometimes my self-doubt gets so bad sometimes that I almost go crazy.

So no more green for the foreseeable future.

And that was our episode of me opening up to you guys. Josh has probably had the highest exposure to that side of me but even he doesn't know how truly bad it gets. It's bad.

[Edit] granted, I'm getting a little better at not doubting myself so much.

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
@Plur
Don't feel badly, some things just aren't for some people...and if it makes you feel any better, there were times in our doubles when I just completely spaced out, and hard too.

Sober/Clear Salt Match at Snap's tourney?

MLEsis

Smash Journeyman
Where were you when I was downin' the jello shots with the guys and showing them how it's done?

Come over to my apt when I get settled up in Greensboro and we can go to town on some Bacardi Dragon fruit and meree.

<3

Mariabattleaxe

Smash Ace
Where were you when I was downin' the jello shots with the guys and showing them how it's done?

Come over to my apt when I get settled up in Greensboro and we can go to town on some Bacardi Dragon fruit and meree.

<3
Definitely outdrank everyone.

Innumerable number of jello shots, 2 whipped cream vodka shots, 3 coconut and pineapple rum shots, and 2 of Rhiannon's mixed drinks.

And still kicked Craig's *** in melee.

Foxy

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure I killed austin a lot. Colors blended together and I didn't even know what team I was on.

It doesn't help that pot makes all of the 'little voices of self-doubt' in my head become 'shouts of slander' so I can barely hear anything outside of my own head questioning any and everything about myself and insulting myself and worrying about what I'm doing and worrying about what people think of me or why they like me or why they should not like me and blahblahblah....

Soooo yeah.

Ummmm

Good weekend.
you should definitely talk to me sometime
i have some ideas/information around the subject to share

and i want to help my wuvvvvvv teammate plur

Foxy

Smash Master
yeah you only played him in 1 singles and like 3 doubles matches with me
cuz u wr sandbaygn

but im more comparing average/overall in both of your characters you played

bushidobrown

Smash Apprentice
I remember at one of PLUR's low tier tourney's I needed to find some fire real bad so I hit up the girl that lives underneath plur's and she ended up getting us a fat sachel of green greens. When we got back from our trip we rolled a huge party blunt. God damn we had to triple wrap that *****. I'm not gonna lie I wanted to hog it all to myself. But I ended up sharing it with like 10 people downstairs I didn't even know or even played smash for that matter but I was so so sooo high I didn't even care at the moment.

That was a ****ed up night.

<3 green greens

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Anyone who REALLY knows me (read: none of you guys in NC smash. No offense) knows that I have like really bad self-esteem and sometimes my self-doubt gets so bad sometimes that I almost go crazy.

And that was our episode of me opening up to you guys. Josh has probably had the highest exposure to that side of me but even he doesn't know how truly bad it gets. It's bad.
I kinda do though. Believe it or not, I pay a lot of attention to these things. :glare:

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
I remember at one of PLUR's low tier tourney's I needed to find some fire real bad so I hit up the girl that lives underneath plur's and she ended up getting us a fat sachel of green greens. When we got back from our trip we rolled a huge party blunt. God damn we had to triple wrap that *****. I'm not gonna lie I wanted to hog it all to myself. But I ended up sharing it with like 10 people downstairs I didn't even know or even played smash for that matter but I was so so sooo high I didn't even care at the moment.

That was a ****ed up night.

<3 green greens
Oh my god, I remember that night. I came downstairs and saw like a thousand people in a circle and was like

O_o

Strangely though, it warmed my heart seeing everyone like that.

Top Bottom