• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
Look man I know what you mean by having a good thing going with your controller. I was using my controller one time and a girl just walked up and took her top off and rubbed her **** all over my shoulders and back
i did NOT initially fill those asterisks in correctly.

i ended up in bokuland with coco at first...

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
... So out of everyone, u chose to point out my defeat? ROFL

the guy who doesn't play the game? LOL

clearly this guy has the hots for me.

lookin for mad attention right now.

it's actually kinda flattering.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
HAahahHaha at that picture of Kevin. Good ****.

crew battle was ****

lozr and theo are too good

dj's fox is awful
Looooool yeah

Adam is literally the only person on their crew I didn't want to play. :[

EDIT: WOW, I was playing terrible during crews. I don't even know what the hell I was doing against Adam. haha Note to self to not ever be that intoxicated during a hype situation again.

EDIT2: For real though, despite my own dumb stuff, Adam is too good.

Also, I am missing an N64 controller or two AND there are NO Gamecube controllers at my house that are not mine.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
being intoxicated during hype situations = scary

like wtf

bden's out there dairing me and trying to read my rolls and **** and I'm just tryin to dsmash wtf am I supposed to do :sadeyes:

Lightsyde

Smash Champion

like wtf

bden's out there dairing me and trying to read my rolls and **** and I'm just tryin to dsmash wtf am I supposed to do :sadeyes:
Yo, I completely agree with this. I was shaking a lot and trying hard not to space out. haha

Looool I'll never forget the look on your face when I came and got you and told you that you had to play.

"Yo, come on, you've gotta come play crews right now."
"****, are you serious? Who do I have to play?"
"You're going in against Bden."
O_O
"****, okay."

EDIT: Sup Brandon, I see you lurking. How was your night at this? I barely saw you. Make your response safe for my reading.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Not great.

Addendum: My friend had a not so great reaction to our side project for the night and spent most of the night in your closet.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero

like wtf

yeah dude theos marth was a whole nother level of terrifying. and i remembered our match very differently than it actually was. lol

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Looool wow, yeah. I heard something about that. That really sucks. One failed project is enough to ruin everybody's stuff.
It happens, I was looking out for my friend, which is hard to do when Im seeing colors that aren't really there. I'm just sad I missed all the hype, and hanging out with people. Pretty much everything.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
sorry brandon =[ i could tell you were looking out for your friend in the room upstairs. it was a very nice thing for you to do.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Shine upsmash at 140%

Thanks Alex. It was a long night, but I had fun here and there with people.

The drive with Gofg and Ali was great.

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
Well i was mad shaky like a ness main during crews holy ****kk i remember i was trying to hit sneak before he even killed himself hahah.

and yeah i was pretty nervous to play stingers too. i could tell he was pretty drunk so i dont really call that a true match. he like airdodged off the side i think too. but it was super fun though. you still won dummy!

shoulda used the FIZ tag though so i could have maybe won though -_- oh wells i wanna do crews again.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Yo

Bden

Your puns with smash player names

Are terrible.

But I've come to identify you with them.

So keep it up.

I threw a rock in the lake and it made more ripples than a Roy main.

I want some linguini like ganon main and I'mma put it in my mouth chew dat like a IC main.

bdenhawk

Smash Journeyman
stingers, you airdodged i thinkk but i just didnt double jump for some reason...maybe it was fear aha idk.

and thank you plur, i try..and fail aha.

glad to see you are still alive cam!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
The night turned to day yet the mood stayed the same, the group was lively and was playing their game. This group which has evolved and changed over the years, but has kept the same spirit of song and of cheers. Whether on smashboards or facebook, real life or by phone, none of these great people are ever alone. They will gladly spend all their time with each other, and they will happily call the guy next to them their brother. No matter what game, Melee or Brawl, when they come together fun times are had by all. Sure they bicker sometimes but at the end of the day they all love each other, it’s actually kinda gay.
I wish there were words to describe this bond they share, but no words do it justice: that bond is… just there.

If there’s anything I want you to get out of reading this tonight, it’s that you’re all my family, I <3 NC, and have a goodnight.

GofG

Smash Champion
so, similar services can be provided to any party you or any of your friends might host

all of my own friends are shallow druggies so please bring me to YOUR gatherings and i can bring more goodies

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I received a message from a smashboards member who will remain anonymous that my controller has been found. Huzzah! This is good. I had about given up, and was mentally drafting a last-ditch post that was going to be quite snarky. Snarkiness has been averted this day.

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
i'm glad to hear it.

hopefully our trio will soon have all our items back. you'll have your controller, i'll have my cube, and sneak'll get his controller back from leaving it in asheboro.

then we'll train for pound 5 and **** *****essss

Top Bottom