• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
oh yeah and HOLY **** THEO GET ****ED UP IN TEAMS OHHHH MMMYYYY GODDDDDD YOU ARE TERRIBLE AND I ****

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Insaneeeeeeeeeeeee time.

Everything went off pretty much perfectly. The house was in very decent shape considering how many people were there and how many drinks and such were consumed. Thanks everybody for being considerate, cleaning your own messes, keeping stuff in the garage, leaving your shoes at the door, bringing SO MUCH food for everyone, bringing setups, being super hyped for crews, for singing Rhiannon Happy Birthday, for driving from all over the state, for picking up your pedestrian smash family, for ZERO drama at this, and all and all making this awesome.

Seriously, I am so proud of this state coming together and doing this. I don't think I've ever heard of any other state getting together for a gathering quite like this for Christmas and I was honored to be able to host this. Maybe we'll make it a tradition.

My only real gripe was my playing like trash at this. That's what I get for not really playing all week though. :[

Southern Pines, where were you at?

Aasem/Bryan, where were you at?

Super special shouts to:

Ali: I'm so glad you came! It had been far too long since we had gotten to hang out and play. Playing teams with you made me so happy. Looooooove

Adam: The best surprise ever. We were so bummed when you said you couldn't come. I was ready for anybody except you in crews and you came in and ***** me like the old days and I was smiling the whole time. The Legend of Adam Jones.

Dylan: Baby you done took this to the 'nother mother****in' level! God damn, god damn!, who thought you how to get sexy for a *****? Lookin mad sharp at this. So good to see you as always. <3

Rhiannon: You never used to talk dirty before, but now you...you goddamn disgusting MY GOD. Thank you for being drunk on me and giving me big intoxicated hugs and being awesome. <3

John Wittle: Oh my god, too too too too good. You made this party what it was. Love.

Cam: Best Christmas present I'm likely to get this year.

Christen Jones: <3333333333333333333333333333333333333

Michael & Maria: Thank you guys for coming! And for bringing so many drinks and so much food! It definitely made a big difference in everybody's time and super happy both of you could come and celebrate with us and things be so good.

Ali's Crew: HELLLLLL YEAH ****

Everyone else: You all deserve special shout outs for coming but I've got work to do. :[

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
SP was gonna go but Seth and Rag bailed on Fiz and he didn't wanna go alone.

I can't thank you enough for hosting this Josh! I loved this whole thing.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
My games with Craig, Malk, Theo, DJ, etc were some of the silliest, funniest matches ever.

"I got the prettiest fox you eva seen, bayb!" Craig. BWAHAHAA

I was spacing out SUPER hard during the teams matches with Austin, GofG, Lucas, and Emily though. Holy damn, I did NOT KNOW WHA WAS GOING ON.

Oh my god, I love EVRYONE.

Shoutouts to the hickey I apparently gave Malk. lol

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
this was so much fun. except for when I was stuck in a ****ing pendulum motion holy ****

meeting ali was definitely the highlight of this. that guy is a complete boss.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
Kyle, you were tripping balls

Edit: btw here's what I remember so far.

Ocean picked me up, seeing everyone at Josh's, long *** adventure with the bad driver, the pro troll, and the gofg. Coming back to see a lot more people... green, green, unlimited laughter, blunt, green, all of use realizing there's food, eat, eat, eat, team friendlies with The Cape and Corey and Austin, green, green, green, crews, me playing like ****, me and Austin friendly, Karn comes over to friendly, green, Cam the philosopher... that's about as much as I can get...

oh and double fox with gofg, falling asleep watching Cam get rests everywhere with Puff, TacoBell (wtf when did that happen?), me spilling and cleaning a drink, bread, Ali, and Malk

DOUBLE EDIT: and my zelda, since it ****ing *****. best character I got

V1CE

Smash Champion
Kyle, you were tripping balls

Edit: btw here's what I remember so far.

Ocean picked me up, seeing everyone at Josh's, long *** adventure with the bad driver, the pro troll, and the gofg. Coming back to see a lot more people... green, green, unlimited laughter, blunt, green, all of use realizing there's food, eat, eat, eat, team friendlies with The Cape and Corey and Austin, green, green, green, crews, me playing like ****, me and Austin friendly, Karn comes over to friendly, green, Cam the philosopher... that's about as much as I can get...

oh and double fox with gofg, falling asleep watching Cam get rests everywhere with Puff, TacoBell (wtf when did that happen?), me spilling and cleaning a drink, bread, Ali, and Malk

DOUBLE EDIT: and my zelda, since it ****ing *****. best character I got
This makes me feel better for some reason.

p.i.

Smash Journeyman
ooo and i owe twitch 2 bucks... tell him thanks
I don't know about Twitch, but I'm pretty sure you owe me $2 too... In the middle of our MM, you paused the game without saying anything, got up, and left. lol

Good games everyone. Keith and Stingers, I still want to play you guys some more.

And who was the guy in the SC shirt? He told me his name but I can't remember it. Sorry for being such a Melee scrub, but I had fun getting 4 stocked.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Doing my shout outs right now starting from the time i woke up that day till when i got home.

Rhiannon, Happy birthday! Love you. Thanks for making all the baked goods.

Bden, Dude Im so glad you rode with me! so much fun. I ****ing love you and glad were hanging out again.

Ali, Glad to see you coming to stuff again/ being so good still. lets play man you live like, 10 minutes from me! Good **** in crews man looking great.

Joshua, Dude thanks so much for hosting this so fuuun. glad I had fun, more importantly you had fun.

Moo, I love you, glad you liked your gift, may the controller bring you much ****.

Ben (P.I.) Good games in brawl man, It was fun playing you and finally understand the hype. You are good as hell and fun as **** to play. Keep that good **** up.

Keith, Good to see you and team with you in melee, we are so ****.

John Gofg, I missed you so much. One day I will move to raleigh and we will hang out everyday.

Lucas, I really enjoyed our marth ditto. It was fun, good to see you and wowwww at your first two stocks in crews, your marth is really clean.

Steve, My *****. Glad you made it out. how was that coma you went into?

Weed, Damn son all over this party.

Camron, sofwoanefonfmoenif

LoZR, you are so amazing, tech chase upsmash while looking away from the TV and pointing upwards. WTF

Kevin, I love seeing you at things and talking to you. Your seriously a really good friend and an amazing player

Smith- glad you liked your gift man Dont feel bummed about crews. Nothing personal i dont think.

TC, so drunk

Yayhuzzz, God dammit your so ****ing funny JOHN WALL

Craig, Not impressed

Theo thanks for ****** me and teaching me that its time to let go of the lady in the pink dress. I expect marth dittos at my tournament!

Crio- Thanks so much for the stuff and being **** about everything and just ******

And to everyone else, i love you all and family comes first.

V1CE

Smash Champion
I don't know about Twitch, but I'm pretty sure you owe me $2 too... In the middle of our MM, you paused the game without saying anything, got up, and left. lol

Good games everyone. Keith and Stingers, I still want to play you guys some more.

And who was the guy in the SC shirt? He told me his name but I can't remember it. Sorry for being such a Melee scrub, but I had fun getting 4 stocked.
ugh dammit what??? I dont even remember this. :( im sorry ben....

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I'll start it tonight.
so much 64 footage holy christ.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Shoutouts to my initial thoughts.

Josh- You raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaape for hosting this ma dood. The moves you busted were hot obviously. =p

Twitch- Glad you had fun bro. I hope you found a dern main playing Brawl so much lmao.

Stongers- It's cool bro, happens to me all the time now and you're just human. <3 You made the trip up suuuuper fun with that Stongers magic, and the Brawl we played at your house was legit. =) I'm just glad I could make that happen for you man.

Jim- That band sucks.

Yay- Brightened up the place just like I knew ya would. Thanks for bringing the cheer for the last time my friend. Hopefully we gave you fond memories to send yourself off to. <3

Adam- Thanks for coming my bro. Nice mindgames and raaaaaaaape we teamed!!!!!! So good. Soon enough we will play on our own. =)

Foxy- You finally started trying. <333 Let's play more.

Karn- I'll help you don't worry lol.

Camron- Guess it's my turn to say "good luck." Hit me up sometime baby. <3

Smith- It worked out, didn't it? Yeah, that was nice. haha

ps yugioh

vZakat- RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPEEEEEEEEEEE

<333

PLUR- You're amazing and super fun and I love the hugsssss

David- Lmao fun as always.

Malk- <3333 missed youuuuu

Keith- You already know.

Craig- Bout to get freaky on this ***** baby LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL <3

Vice- where u at

Rhiannon- Happy birthday and good talkin to you.

Snap- We didn't talk or play. =( Great seein you man. Can't wait til you and Bden come over hahaha <3

Bden- yeeeee missed you foo. GGs in teams srsly <3

shrooms- lol

Maria- It was very nice, seeing you again. I hope the memories were great ones. =D

This thing needed to happen. It has helped me understand a lot. Thank you all for coming and being fun.

edit: Theo play me.

double edit: LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL at a lot of things

vZakat

Half Genie
Hey Josh. I think I left my copy of Guilty Gear at your place. It should be in your room. Have you seen it? I wanna practice combos. :(

@PP - We'll definitely have rematches. [/salty] . I'll teach you how to get good scores too.

Top Bottom