• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

GofG

Smash Champion
dude chris it makes me feel warm and happy inside everytime i see you post some obscure dance music on your wall with like "can't fall asleep, listening to this"

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
It doesn't make you gay. But it does mean you have a terrible taste in music.

PLUR, my friend is a big hisoutensoku fan. We must play some tonight.

EDIT: GOFG, I love you. I hear you are going to help me with a fungal demand I have.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
On a different note, just to get some opinions. Is listening to Usher and Trey Songz for a guy gay? I had some friends play around and call me gay but now I'm starting to wonder lol.

I mean I know some of their songs are meant for ladies but I mean I never thought it was serious enough to call a dude gay for listening to either of the artists.

I know this is random lol, sorry yall
Grow some self-confidence, you jackwagon.

GofG

Smash Champion
Alright. I simply don't have enough money to fund what i'd like to do up-front. I invested too much in things which are going to be delivered in a couple days through mail; all of my liquid assets are invested in those things.

When you arrive at Josh's, find me. Ask me what I have. If I don't have what you want, you will have to give me money, i will have to drive back to raleigh, and then I will return with your gift.

crio, i'll have MAYBE 1/3 of what you want when you get there. i understand you're coming at 9; is there any chance you could WU or paypal me the money?

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I am so hyped for tonight. I love this community.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
crio, i'll have MAYBE 1/3 of what you want when you get there. i understand you're coming at 9; is there any chance you could WU or paypal me the money?
I can't bro, I won't have it myself until later.

But I can drive you where you might need to be if that will be an issue.

Edit: let me say first off that I love you for even having it. It's literally IMPOSSIBLE to find down here. Believe me, me and Ali try all the time.

BEHR

Smash Hero
^^^^^^^^^^^

i dont know if i can go so ima try to come up with somethingg

GofG

Smash Champion
I can't bro, I won't have it myself until later.

But I can drive you where you might need to be if that will be an issue.

Edit: let me say first off that I love you for even having it. It's literally IMPOSSIBLE to find down here. Believe me, me and Ali try all the time.
Yeah bro. That's fine.

BEHR

Smash Hero
cammmm karn wnats to know if you cna pick up malk.

and where are youuu

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
you guys should already know me, craig, keith, and zr are comin together lol what time should we meet up. YO CAN WE PEASE GO TO BUFFALO WILD WINGS TO GET SOME GRUB. TIME TO GET CRUNK

-V1CE

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
if he can give me 3 bucks i can do it

@GofG: sorry about that theft bro... but... i have 65 to my name.... im still willing to do the deal if i can get the same amount of those two materials for the same price that we agreed on previously (65... eighth of cotton and eighth of cheese)

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Can someone pick malk up from gboro? His number is 919-607-1656
Depends on where he is in Gboro, pm Zero the address. I might have to make a stop out there anyway, if he's relatively near and has a few bucks for gas, I don't see why not.

@Plur
A few extra jello shots is cool, don't give me money, just pick up a bottle of the Great Value whipped cream and plastic spoons (GV=Walmart brand, it's cheaper).

MLE

Krackshot Kroc

Smash Ace
Michael, I was joking when I said 'the gay'.

Still, usher and trey songs? **** YOU, MICHAEL!

And this is coming from the guy that listens to dance music all the time. >:[
Lmao I know Chris, I could tell you were just playing. I just talked to some friends and they said it was, but I think they were just playing too. Idk, it just seemed too coincidental haha.

@ Blackchris- Thanks man

@ Emma's BF- Fair enough

0Room

Smash Lord
This was fun, wish I could have stayed longer.
Though I now have a MM with PLUR next time we both attend a tournament

hype

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Pretty cool event.

Lots of smash.

***** in puzzle loooool I'm def the best in the world at that game now. (<3 vZakat I saw what you were doing over there lmao)

Shoutouts to Josh for hosting and Smith for making this thread and taking initiative.

I'm very tired. Twitch made it to his stupid VOLUNTEER THING MOM AND DAD MADE HIM GO TO on time and if I wasn't so darn hungry I'd be sleeping right now.

Theo needs to come to more stuff.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Check your **** for my controller

It's white and it's the only one without rubber. It was on the stool next to me in Darksyde's room. You took it while I was sleeping. I want it back. *******

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh yeah, and if you took my phone charger too you should totally give that back to me.

Hope you get your controller back man.

Edit: shoutout to Corey for being a tight OG and bringing The mf'in Cape, who is maaaaaad cool.

<3 old school

moTT

Smash Cadet
Quick shout-outs:

EMBF: We must have played 100 friendlies, easily.. Lol. Keep workin' on the falcon.. and don't sweat sheik, it's a hard match-up for any falcon main. You were pretty cool.. Lol at the double jab flurry infinite on zelda </gay>.

Twitch: You're young but really intelligent. I know dat Luigi :p And nice come-back on that one match that you used doc, lol. We should've played more Fox v Falcon, though!

DarkHart: Wish we could've played a couple more friendlies.

Josh: Your spacies are good, I need to be smarter and realize when it's time to go Marth. Speaking of which..

Sneak: Good friendlies. I was reading you with Falcon pretty well, but you're at the super technical point with fox to where I can't handle it with him, lol. You made me realize there's a time to play falcon and a time to rely on (my other main) Marth. Thanks man, keep it up.

Snap: BALALALALALALALLALAAYYYYYBEHHHHH, you saw da ****.

Moophobia: You have a really unique play style, which threw me off a bit. Though it was a little frustrating at times, I enjoyed playing all 48000 of your mains :) (grrrrr peach and ICs :/)

Plur: LOL, you're such a likeable, no.. dare I say, lovable guy. Your commentary is too funny.

GOFG: As long as you stay ICs on me, I'm gonna really have to work my *** off.. I really don't want to use Marth vs ICs, but using Falcon is even more of a risk, so I really don't have a choice. Thanks for putting me in the right direction and helping me realize one of my two worst match-ups.

Roy main #1 and #2: You guys were awesome, had some good conversation, get better at the falcon match-up! Gj vs my scrubbeh falco, hehe.

Cam: Buttery-smooth as eva. Next time, bayb. <3 Oh, and I like the hair.

THO: Get that doc outta here, should've used peach! Trust me, I need the practice, lol. And you know, you're really cool.. The leather jacket episode was too funny.

Karn: Always fun to play you, but I wish we had gotten to play more than 2 friendlies!

Smith: Thanks for helping me warm up my falcon early in the day. Still can't believe you took a match off of Hbox, I love it. Btw, what do you think of my falcon anyway?

Yay: Refer to FB. <3

PP: Yeah.. too afraid to friendly you. Especially with Falcon.

$Mike: Don't worry man, I rep'd Falcon for you. :D

Sorry if I forgot anyone.

Top Bottom