• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Christmas with the North Carolina Smash Family 12/18 ~ 12/19, Josh's house!!

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Smith: Thanks for helping me warm up my falcon early in the day. Still can't believe you took a match off of Hbox, I love it. Btw, what do you think of my falcon anyway?
No problem man, I wish I could have played you with my YLink. Your Falcon's very slick and fun, I'll give thoughts on your falcon when I'm more awake.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Adam has told me this was pretty fun. Hasn't told me anything yet cause he had to work, but said it was fun.

Ah well. Maybe next year.

BEES

Smash Lord
Cam's roommate - Sorry I didn't know DK. Look up Bum on youtube if you want to see what a good DK looks like.

moTT - thanks for giving me my first shoutout, I think.

0Room - stay longer :(

vZakat - Sorry I haven't learned anything with Roy in the past few months. I can only practice techskill on my own, so my techie characters Fox/Falco/Falcon might improve, but my zoning characters like Roy don't get much from it.

KC Munchkin - is the name of the weird 8-bit game I was playing, for those of you who were curious.

Bros in Chapel Hill - I need a sparring partner. Someone help me out here! I've had no one to practice with since I graduated, and it sucks.

TurtleS

Smash Cadet
I love yall n1ggas.

And you can come to UNC sometimes Bees. Cam and I will **** you proper :D

<---------- Cam's Roommate. AKA - Zach

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
turtles is pretty damn cool.

except for when he asks for puff dittos.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
this was ****
shoutouts to everyone i met, played with, and talked to

crew battle was lulzy
whole event was p.lulzy

but i loved it lol

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I wish I could have gotten commentary for crews.

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Definitely never smoking and playing smash again. I was thinking long and hard while playing and at the end of the night, the game just isn't as fun high.

I'll drink though. ;D

Shoutouts to MLE for smoking with me though.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I don't know any other way what I said can be interpreted.
it sounded like u were quitting smoking and smash.

for good.

Had you used the correct grammer

(Never smoking WHILE playing smash.)

then maybe i would not have gotten confused.

think about ur choice of workda;'rgr for uv;slnlg heart atttack;f

lord karn

Smash Master
Cam's roommate - Sorry I didn't know DK. Look up Bum on youtube if you want to see what a good DK looks like.

moTT - thanks for giving me my first shoutout, I think.

0Room - stay longer :(

vZakat - Sorry I haven't learned anything with Roy in the past few months. I can only practice techskill on my own, so my techie characters Fox/Falco/Falcon might improve, but my zoning characters like Roy don't get much from it.

KC Munchkin - is the name of the weird 8-bit game I was playing, for those of you who were curious.

Bros in Chapel Hill - I need a sparring partner. Someone help me out here! I've had no one to practice with since I graduated, and it sucks.
Call/text me sometime. 919-810-4681. I'll be pretty busy once the school year starts up, but we should play some.

TurtleS

Smash Cadet

Shout outs to TurtleS John Wall.

Tooo good.

Haha I'll rep NC at the next big.
<3

it sounded like u were quitting smoking and smash.

for good.

Had you used the correct grammer

(Never smoking WHILE playing smash.)

then maybe i would not have gotten confused.

think about ur choice of workda;'rgr for uv;slnlg heart atttack;f
His grammar actually matches what he meant. He would have had to have said "smoking OR playing..." for it to have meant what you though it did. People don't say things like, "I'm never eating and drinking again." It's eating or drinking again. It's a weird sentence structure altogether and English is overall an inconsistent language, so it's understandable. No reason to feel ashamed. Grapes.
<3

V1CE

Smash Champion
real talk this was 2good. I am so glad this happened cause i havnt been to an event for nc yet and well it was grape jelly son so ya.. shoutouts to everyone there yo especially stingers for being mad cute no homo :D

V1CE

Smash Champion
vice do you even remember any of this
lol bits and pieces dammit i know i was a zombie at this but idgaf lol i had fun. I actually forgot we went to eat at ihop till just before... sry if i was a *******. I havnt done **** in monthes since i moved so i just wanted to get ****ed up... i dont normally get that gone... wtf did we talk about at ihope btw

ooo and i owe twitch 2 bucks... tell him thanks

stingers

Smash Obsessed
bden scared me hard in crews...i think i was shaking...probably...lol

sad i missed ihop...kinda...sitting in the garage for an hour and a half with camron the philosopher and ocean the fiend...lol **** was hilarious

i am sad i left you hanging though kevin...sry...i'll make it up to you next time we meet

Top Bottom