• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

characters that should have made it to SSBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Out:

-Wario
-ROB
-Snake
-Sonic

Has nothing to do with their abilities. I just don't like them.

In

-more Fire Emblem characters who don't use a sword
-Paula
- Little Mac as an actual character.

coolbananas

Smash Cadet
Teh Valley of Justified Bemusement, Norway
O Man, Chrono from Chrono Trigger shoulda been in, even tho square will prolly never let one of their characters into the game. Waluigi, Banjo, Geno, Chibi Robo, anything custom robo and Hector shoulda been in instead of Ike. Although I DO love every character, Hector is just a tad more ****ing awesome than Ike.
Forgot Viewtiful Joe, Isaac, Vyse from Skies of Arcadia, and Leon S Kennedy.

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
Hm...
Out: Toon Link and Wolf. Seriously. These characters are proof that the developing staff was lazy to incorperate 35 original movesets, so they added these obscure characters. I would rather see the Daffy Duck that is Zant in Brawl over Toon Link. The ironic thing is, however, these characters are very good and popular. Ganondorf seriously needs a new moveset. All of the other characters seem to compliment Nintendo's history. Here is what is missing.....
In: Mega Man. I would prefer to see the "classic" version, but I realize that is just wishful thinking. CAPCOM really deserves a rep over SEGA or KONAMI. Ryu is a second option....
Ridley really should have made it. There are no excuses. Size? Think about Bowser in Super Mario Sunshine, or Captain Olimar in general. Awkward? There is a Pokemon Trainer in this game. An Animal Crossing villager should have made it. It's another piece of evidence that the staff was too lazy to be creative. If they could make a moveset for the Ice Climbers, Pit, and Mr. Game and Watch, it should have been a piece of cake to make a moveset for the A.C.V. They didn't even have to create any moves! Everything they would need is in the games. Slingshot, net, fishing rod, shovel, watering can, pitfalls, furniture items, are all examples. The only thing that stops me from being bitter is that Krystal didn't make the cut. Take that, furries!

bluebolt

Smash Journeyman
in:
bowser jr
krystal
jeff
poo
raichu (stronger but less recovery but uses tether recover with a diffrent move, iron tail)
toon zelda (turns into tetra NOT shiek)

out if their moves dont change:
toon link (chargeable sword has to make the spin longer and move, not stronger, like in winwaker)

more coming

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Characters I didn't want --> Who should've replaced them
Ness-->Claus
Toon Link-->Wolf Link

Character I wanted-->Character I didn't want them to replace
Lucario-->Mewtwo

Characters I just plain didn't want
Pit
Ice Climbers

Characters I wanted, but became other things
Ridley
Petey Pirhana
Waluigi (I died a little on the inside when I saw he was an AT)

Characters I just plain wanted
Bowser Jr.
Jimmy T.
King K. Rool
Among others.

Stroupes

Smash Lord
Paper Mario
Spade, from FZero
Sylux
and they really should have made some kind of ability for Link to change into a wolf.
:(

Night Avenger

Smash Journeyman
BTW guys Toon Link is actually from more than two games. He's from at least 4:
Four Swords.
Minish Cap.
Wind Waker.
Phantom Hourglass.

Take Jigglypuff out and get the following in:
Dixie Kong
King K. Rool
Ridley
Dark Samus
Mewtwo
Krystal
Black Shadow
Black Knight
Claus
Megaman

Awesome game.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
GIYGAS (Giygas would be a great boss) Lyn, a fire emeblem mage (Erk or Soren, probably Soren) The Black Knight(need a fire emblem enemy)Ridley really should have been a character, Megaman X or Classic, Protoman or Zero(depends which mega they want in, probably classic) and from Earthbound, they needed at least one of the following
Poo
Paula
Jefff
Starman
Ness and Lucas have borrowed moves from these guys anyway, so their movesets wouldnt be too hard( the hardest to think up probably starman, Jeff could use all his gadgets.)

Of course, if nintendo wanted to have some REAL fan service: Chrono!

Lets just hope for a Super Smash Bros 4.(Highly unlikely T_T)

cypher7

Smash Rookie
one word.
ryu.
nuff said

Edit: Duke Nukem should have totally made the cut. I dont know what they were thinking leaving him out.

redzoneNRG

Smash Cadet
In : Pac-Man , Banjo Kazooie, Waluigi, Jeff [ eb ] , Paula , Kumatora, Ness and Lucas/ moves they have in their actual games, The guy from Intellegent Cube, a monkey from super monkey ball , Klonoa, Black Shadow, Krystal, Knuckles, Tails, Amy, Dr.Robotnik, King K. Rool, Gruntilda, Machamp, Ampharos, Gardevoir.

Samus is so bad *** you dont need another from her series[ and no one would really fit ]

Out : More the better, keep em all like it or not.

Oh, and most importantly : PARAPPA THE RAPPER = would be sickest brawl character ever.

S.P.A.D.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Lavama
They should have had Space Pirates as either an assist, Enemy in the SSE, or an character.

AND BRING THE NES RIDLEY!

Meta Marth

Smash Apprentice
keep everyone in.
add Sora, Roy, Mewtwo, King K. Rool, Geno, Deoxys, Shadow, Knuckles, Samurai Goroh, Chibi Robo, Ridley, Bowser Jr., Wolf Link with Midna, a bad guy from Fire Emblem (sorry, haven't played those games), Krystal, and i guess Waluigi.
yea, i know it's a lot of characters, but hey, the more the merrier.
forgot about Mega Man.:laugh:

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Conker and Megaman. i kinda skimmed 1st page and say sum ppl wanted ROB out but R.O.B is probably the biggest reason Nintendo 1st became popular. Without ROB there is no Nintendo. ;[

neway they prolly shud've added eggplant tard from Kid Icarus seeing as they added Pit. and since they added snake they might as well have tried to pay money to get Dante in it since a lot of his moves would easily translate into this game if u think about it.

Tandy

Smash Rookie
def. banjo/kazooie and conker!! its like a guarentee they would be in if not for microsofts purchase of rare =(

i also really wanted to see a mario rpg character

MarthFanatique

Smash Journeyman
they should have brought back everyone was cut (Dr. Mario, Pichu, Mewtwo!!!, Young Link, and ROY!!). I'm not a fan of any of those characters minus Roy and little bit of Mewtwo, but still they still should have kept them all in. Also, they should have put in Crystal!!!, Gardevoir (as playable), Megaman, any Fire Emblem character (specifically Micaiah, Sothe, Eliwood), Isaac, Eevee (or evolutions like Glaceon or Leafeon), and Plusle and Minun (as a team like the Ice Climbers).

Tandy

Smash Rookie
i had thought they might have made a mario/luigi team similar to IC by using the superstar saga setup(ds).

Charizard92

Smash Champion
Mario series:
You know what, Bowser Jr. could have done well in here

DK:
There is an entire list, can't you come up with more than one new one?

Yoshi:
*hack*

Wario:
*hack*

Legend of Zelda:
Your on your own pal

Metroid:
If you want a new character, please, make it around the same size as Samus

Kid Icarius:
Wait, there's more?

Ice Climber:
see above

R.O.B:
???

Kirby:
well that was a leap to include three characters.

Pikmin:
All I can come up with are clones

Starfox:
Can you come up with a character that isn't a clone of Fox, because we already have too many

F-Zero:
See legend of Zelda

Pokemon:
493 characters, and you're complaining that six is too much. More needed, trust me, if this series has this many characters, they are going to need more.

Fire Emblem:
See Legend of Zelda

Mother/Earthbound:
*hack*

Game and Watch:
like they are going to include more.

Metal Gear:
A lot of characters that you can include, provided that you even know what their role is.

Sonic:
no characters that send Sonic into a suck spiral (namely, anyone but Knuckles and Tails for some reason)

New series:
Go nutz (except on megaman and any characters owned by microsoft, we really need to stop those)

my two cents.

Heartless Prince Of Light

Smash Apprentice
Hyrule Castle, staring at the Bridge Of Eldin
Black Mage, Shadow, Saki, Isaac, Mewtwo, Rival Trainer, Ridley, Dark Samus, Roy, Dark Zero Suit Samus (yes, I know the concept is insane. But it would be funny).
would she look like that?

It's not such a bad thought, actually, I'd love to be her.
Some more characters that deserved to be there are as follows*note, these belong to their respective owner*:

Roy:

Toon Zelda/ Sheik:

Mewtwo:

And these characters you are about to see: (I'd die a happy man if this were true)

Rosalina, Micaiah, Krystal, Mallow, Geno, Vivian, Dimentio, and Count Bleck should have been there, Lyn deserved to be a character rather than an AT... ;-;

Charizard92

Smash Champion
There are way too many characters and Gaps, trust me, that is a huge list, and not organized in any way at all.

Charizard92

Smash Champion
If dark Samus is used, I don't think that she/it would have a Zero suit form. Also, Great creativity on the fictional smash game, but I think it would be better if there weren't so many gaps, and lack of Pokemon, but I am a Pokemon fanatic.

Meta Marth

Smash Apprentice
yea i agree about the whole list thing. you know, i think that would be a great name for the next game. if there is one, and there'd best be...

Meta Marth

Smash Apprentice
there are a few people i would add in and take off from that list though...
like what's up with the dark peach and zelda?

Amide

Smash Lord
Shadow Mario really shouldn't have been in SSBB, but I'd want him in anyway:bee:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom