• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Vs Character- Which Character Will Dominate? (All new Signups! READ THE OP)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I'll take the Peach team if anyone drops out of it.
Put me on there regardless if I'm here or not in the next two days please!

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Let's step this up. Can we change Team Spamus to Team Time-Out?

Going for Xyro here.

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
Omg.. ppl stay in your seats.
I agree with this completely. Not to be rude, but please: STOP SWITCHING CHARACTERS! The reason why this tournament hasn't been able to start, and why there is always a team or two with a spot open is because people keep switching characters. Please, stay with your choice. If you want this tournament to start just stick with the character you've picked and wait for the spots to be filled. If people keep switching there's always going to be a spot open.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
:dedede: Team Dedede :dedede:
1.) Serin- "0258-9968-6815"
2.) Alby- "5412 9572 4176"
3.) Commander Beef- "3909 7181 4185"
4.) SexPuma- "3823 8195 3335"

yes...you guys did just lose.
I love how I suggested this team, and yet I'm not on it. He even used my font color. What was the point?

Rychu

Thane of Smashville
3DS FC
1908-0105-4965
Wow, no team Meta Knight...Thought people would be all over that ****

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Ill switch to :zelda: if theres still time D:!

Edit: Or keep me in Pit if it helps start the tourney faster >_>

Aibou

Smash Master
Spazz mains Zelda, why wouldn't he switch now that there's a spot available? >__>

Aibou

Smash Master
How would that delay the tournament? Our team is missing one, their team is full. Him switching would just make our team full and their team missing one. Same difference >__>

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
How would that delay the tournament? Our team is missing one, their team is full. Him switching would just make our team full and their team missing one. Same difference >__>
Considering how the Pit boards have been inactive, even if I messaged that Team Pit now has a spot open, it might take a day or two for someone to respond. Plus, only two people on the Pit boards have seemed interested in this tournament. So, it might take a while before another Pit decides to join this tournament. And considering how some people think Pit is lame, it might take even more time for someone who doesn't main Pit to actually sign up for this tournament.

Aibou

Smash Master
Everyone hates Zelda, and Zelda's third from last on the tier list.

We were lucky to get people on our team to begin with >__>

Vibe219

Smash Apprentice
Alright, Zeldaspazz I will switch you over to Team Zelda. Just hopefully we can find someone for Team Pit...

I do intend to start now... no more delays. If it comes down to it, the Teams with three people will just have to play more matches.

Okay, I will explain how this is going to work again:
There are 16 character teams in this tournament. For the first round each team will be placed in one of the four groups. You will battle members on other teams in your same group and battle for points. The points are as follow:

2- for a win. Simple as that
1- If there is really bad lag either at the beginning of the match or during a closely matched one. Both players can decide to just cancel the match and each take a point for their team.
0- for a loss. Simple as that

Groups/Round One:
Alright, these are the following teams randomly placed in a group. I drew the Team names from a hat... not reliable, I know, but a very great way to decide.

Group A:
Ness
Ike
Falco
Zelda

Group B:
Falcon
Cotton Candy
Peach
Pikachu

Group C:
Game & Watch
Spamus
Sonic
Pit

Group D:
Toon Link
Luigi
Olimar
Wario

You will battle two members on each of the other three teams in your group to get points. The matches will be three stock, 8 minute time limit, no items, and best two out of three. This along with the other rules applying.

After this round is over, we will have four teams, a winner from each group.

I will put out a list of which members are facing who up soon tonight... After I update the team list

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Team MK should have stayed, they'd be in their own group.........and still win....

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Just need G&W's to spam smashes and Dair, Sonics to run around and time people out, Spamus' to do what they do do best + Time-Out, Pits to spam smashes and arrows. After that, GGs.

Vibe219

Smash Apprentice
You put me on the Peach team correct?
DTP, what team do you want to stay on? I didn't notice you had edited your post. If you want to stay on Team Zelda, then I can put Illmatic on the Peach Team.....but I also have to move Zeldspazz back to Team Pit. :dizzy:

And guys, sorry, but I'll have to match up people and post it tomorrow night. I have a crazy day tomorrow and need to get ready for it. I'm sorry for it being delayed AGAIN. In the meantime we can try to get this Team Zelda and Peach thing fixed and then finally start tomorrow :)

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Well, all three characters I'm facing I have a somewhat decent amount of experience fighting against.....just, not with Jigglypuff. Still, this is gonna be fun.

Aibou

Smash Master
Falcon has good matchups?

inb4look whos talking u main zelda hurr hurr >__>

Top Bottom