• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Pheonix is really good =)

Olimar doesnt counter MK at all, more like vica versa, although the set was very close. TKD is a socal ranked player so yea, he was probably the best one there too.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
MK immediate follow by the super MK inui counter killer, olimar

congratz to phoenix

super lulzy
Olimar doesn't counter MK. He just does really well. Atomsk almost beat Mew2King in tourny yesterday with Olimar and he took a match with Dedede.

Also, Mew2King lost a match to Keitaro's Falco in pools.

Meta Knight, unbeatable? Nah, even the best one loses.

and for the record, inui, dont go there, its still under debate...
It's not under debate by any of the top players over here, that's for sure. Mew2King, Atomsk, Pierce7d, and I discussed this just today and all agree that Snake most definitely wins. We also played the match-up a lot all day long. Snake wins.

Kirk

Smash Champion
I was going to post the results for the last Cyber Arena, but the 'official' results haven't been posted yet. So I think I'm going to be waiting on that one.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
OneNess Lexington KY Tournament
November 15, 2008
http://oneness287.com/
$10 entrance fee

1: OverSwarm- Meta knight
2: Hilt- Olimar
3: CcLight- Falco
4: CcSpec- Pikachu
5: Tactical- Lucario
6: Earl- Fox
7: Cassie C- Game and Watch
8: Greg- Luigi

Awex

Smash Lord
Olimar doesn't beat MK.

Some really good Olimar players have been beating some really good MK players and it kind of takes away credit from those Olimar players for their own skill by just saying "Olimar beats MK"

And that's pretty much what TKD pointed out to me on aim, haha.

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
that link was the venue that held the tournament. the actual people that held the tournament didnt have a site or thread.

butyou can ask os yourself if you dont believe me ._.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
lol @ Oversawm. Big accomplishment with teh MK overthere! xD

Just kidding man, go get really high.
That tournament was awesome. I just went down to see some friends and they told me "there's a smash tournament today", so we went and I walked in saying "Who wants a money match?"

Before they knew who I was I had won $10 off of them and beaten the person who got 2nd at that tournament later today and the person who normally won these tournaments. My friend won $5 on a side bet.

I <3 KY

I </3 MK

I might start a MK banned circuit in KY :)

CR4SH

Smash Lord
Before they knew who I was I had won $10 off of them and beaten the person who got 2nd at that tournament later today and the person who normally won these tournaments. My friend won $5 on a side bet
Off of me ::cry::.

Once I realized the dude was OS, I was like, do you have change for a 10?

Anyway, how much did you win OS? like 200? I think thats important for the list right?

Plus, who has the results for the second tourny that day?

Also how many points does luigi get for yelling shoryuken at people? I sucked horribly but I did land a few and got to be a douche about it.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol who cares about a random loss forever ago?

That same Sonic got last place the next tournament and I got 2nd and then I went on a long journey to establish myself as a top player and he did nothing.

lol

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Inui stores his johns like a bear stores fat for the winter.

Except it is always winter for Inui in this metaphor, as he is always using his fat to maintain equilibrium. So that isn't really like a bear. But you get the idea. He johns a lot.

Also, WTF are you talking about Inui? I have to drive, on average, 4.5 hours for a tournament. No ****ing johns, just get in your car and do work son.

I won $200 for first for that tournament and somehow ended up with about $35 more from money matches and whatnot. I lost a $0.60 MM though. It was close. :(

lol who cares about a random loss forever ago?

That same Sonic got last place the next tournament and I got 2nd and then I went on a long journey to establish myself as a top player and he did nothing.

lol
Inui lost to a SONIC that got LAST PLACE in the VERY NEXT TOURNAMENT! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

</jerk>

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Inui stores his johns like a bear stores fat for the winter.

Except it is always winter for Inui in this metaphor, as he is always using his fat to maintain equilibrium. So that isn't really like a bear. But you get the idea. He johns a lot.

Also, WTF are you talking about Inui? I have to drive, on average, 4.5 hours for a tournament. No ****ing johns, just get in your car and do work son.

I won $200 for first for that tournament and somehow ended up with about $35 more from money matches and whatnot. I lost a $0.60 MM though. It was close. :(

Inui lost to a SONIC that got LAST PLACE in the VERY NEXT TOURNAMENT! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

</jerk>
lol overswarm is too too good

LOL TO TRUTH COMBOOOO!!!

Kirk

Smash Champion
Cyber Arena IX
November 15, 2008
Gurnee, IL
$10 entry

Top 8:
1: Tink (Game and Watch/Wario)
2: Kirk(Ike)
3: MachinegunNorm(Snake)
4: Scythe(Lucario/Marth)
5: CHOMPY(Diddy/Pokemon Trainer)
5: Quik(Wario)
7: Arty(Falco)
7: infernohit(Game and Watch)

Tournament:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=204014
or
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3352

Results:
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=3220

Someone feel free to correct me if I made an error in who played what character. Though I'm pretty sure it's accurate.

YoshiGuy123

Smash Rookie
oh geez, here we go! First of all I don't really care for your info because in some sort it is somewhat like a tier list in a different form. Second, The two best players in the world could play as meta knight while the other plays as ganondorf, and the ganondorf could win. This is exactly why I hate pointless posts because it depends what the person who is controlling the character is good with. NOT THE CPU! Third, I happen to be good with yoshi and am capable of beating all of my friends who play as many high ranked characters, so i think this is total crap.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
oh geez, here we go! First of all I don't really care for your info because in some sort it is somewhat like a tier list in a different form. Second, The two best players in the world could play as meta knight while the other plays as ganondorf, and the ganondorf could win. This is exactly why I hate pointless posts because it depends what the person who is controlling the character is good with. NOT THE CPU! Third, I happen to be good with yoshi and am capable of beating all of my friends who play as many high ranked characters, so i think this is total crap.

...wtf is this guy rambling about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom