• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
that mai has a good costume i guess but A GOOD COSPLAY ALSO REQUIRES A PRETTY FACE

sorry for being shallow

BUT THIS IS ****ING COSPLAY

i-no still wins this

master chief for the males

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
yeah please stop spamming the thread guys this is just flat out ridiculous now (also not all of us feel "asians dressed as anime/game characters" is the epitome of sexy)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Yeah, it's Saturday. No more spam, there might actually be useful **** being posted now.

goodkid

Smash Lord
Tournament: Chicago's All Smash & Naruto Rev. 2
Date: November 1, 2008
Entrants: 43
Entry: $10
Link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=203125&highlight=Chicago
Results:
1) Anther (Pikachu)
2) Needle of Juntah (G&W)
3) Lain (D3/ICs)
4) Kirk (Ike)
5) Bo X7 (Mario/Rob)
5) Green Man (Wario)
7) Arty (Falco)
7) Quik (Wario)

Yeah I'm pretty sure Anther only used Pikachu, not sure if lain used anyone else

Fl00d

Smash Rookie
**** ganondorf is at the bottom :( imo every character has the ability to beat any other character. It's these tier and rankings lists that get into every bodies head. :ohwell:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Sheik was somewhere up in C, Zelda/Sheik was in D, and Zelda was almost in E rank. At that point I decided it was ******** keeping them separate.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
16th!?
WTF?
I am rather surprised.
I expected him to start falling.
It's 19th, actually. :/ He did drop a bit in points (I think), but because he's so close to everyone around him, Ankoku grouped them as being all 16, similar to his division of the ranks (S, A, etc). You guys are doing fine, but you still need to step it up. lolololololol

Who said MK was dropping in tourney usage? Now he's got almost 3 times Snake's points and a tier to himself. He also moved up a percent in Ankoku's sig, lol.

Lol at all the top/high tiers becoming red.

PT is still in E rank? D:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
yeah please stop spamming the thread guys this is just flat out ridiculous now (also not all of us feel "asians dressed as anime/game characters" is the epitome of sexy)
video game and anime characters are specifically designed to be physically perfect... it only makes sence that the real world equivalent to those charcters would be the pennacle of sexy...
Most anime characters are based off of Asians so it makes sense that they fit the mold more appropriately.

Anyways moving on, I hope to see some results today.
most of the anime characters i see look more like white ppl than anything else. They have something of an inferiority complex toward us, so it kinda makes sence
Obviously people are realizing Zelda's best option is Down+B. ;)
JUST LIKE MELEE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom