• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
**** ganondorf is at the bottom :( imo every character has the ability to beat any other character. It's these tier and rankings lists that get into every bodies head. :ohwell:
case in point:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PccEQMQAMVo

From this recent rising of Sonic's tournament placings, it's clear we need to get more Meta Knights out there so they can spam D Tilt and put an end to this monstrosity
i know right, what the hell is up with this crap...

In other news, does this thread take into account results from say Europe or Australia for example?
yes, any tourney that has an entrance fee, a payout and more than 13 people will count if it is posted on this site...

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Now, before you go getting his hopes up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-VuIX5hQeg&NR=1

Said video demonstrates that Koskinator is much better than A2ZOMG.

However, Fl00d, if you want to talk about tiers, we have a thread for that.
1. i was just humoring the guy
2. we all know that kosk is better than him
3. i used to think the same thing, but dittos do NOT show who is the better player, it only shows who knows that particular character and that particular match the best...

my vid goes more toward showing that point because he beat a the guy while he was playing his best character, while at teh same time, overcoming a pretty big matchup disadvantage

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Yeah, I agree. Snake has really gained momentum in the metagame to be Metaknight's, well, saving grace. Hahah, ironic that the character that beats Metaknight also protects him from being banned. Take one for the team, MK.

Napilopez

Smash Lord
It's 19th, actually. :/ He did drop a bit in points (I think), but because he's so close to everyone around him, Ankoku grouped them as being all 16, similar to his division of the ranks (S, A, etc). You guys are doing fine, but you still need to step it up. lolololololol

Who said MK was dropping in tourney usage? Now he's got almost 3 times Snake's points and a tier to himself. He also moved up a percent in Ankoku's sig, lol.

Lol at all the top/high tiers becoming red.

PT is still in E rank? D:
Actually Sonic went up in points if I'm not mistaken. He was last in the 70s. And him being 16, is awesome because 16 is ma fav numbahh.

And Espy/Puffball just placed second in a tourney of 39. Sonic should get extra points for him taking a set from Sethlon and him finally beating that MK that kept beating him =P jk.

w00t Sonikkuu

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Lol Ganondorf has no Top 4 p_q

I'm gonna have the first Top 4 with Ganon one day :p
We all wish to have that distinction. Of course it will mean nothing if it's a small scrub tournament, which will give Ganon minimal points. We need Ganon to step up in major events.

I'll see how I do at Hurricane Metaknight on Saturday. Maybe common sense will explode if I beat Inui's MK with Ganondorf and Ganon will start skyrocketing in results.

Yeah, like that will happen. Lolz.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Meta Knight Meta Knight followed by the rumored counters, Diddy and Snake.

Sadface.

Props to Claw, who I haven't seen in results since the summer.

Irow

Smash Ace
Well.

Sean and Catnip were really amazing at this tourney. They were just at another level for this one. Meep consistently has beaten both of them. And it was very close victories over TC1 and Meep. Like last hit, basically. But yes, it does look bad.

Adapt

Smash Lord
Meta Knight Meta Knight followed by the rumored counters, Diddy and Snake.

Sadface.

Props to Claw, who I haven't seen in results since the summer.
I think Claw switched to falco or something for a bit, I guess he wasn't placing as well so he went back to ZSS :)

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Chula Vista XIX-17 entrants
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=148906&page=175
1. TKD(Meta knight)
2. Awex(Olimar)
3. burntsocks(yoshi!)
4. fierce(Zero Suit Samus/Zelda)
5. nyjin(Falco)
5.dreamhack619(Snake/Mk)
7. phoenix(Sonic)
7. Jr. (Pit/Diddy)

Yoshi =D
MK immediate follow by the super MK inui counter killer, olimar

congratz to phoenix

super lulzy

and for the record, inui, dont go there, its still under debate...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom