• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Who knows LOL

Yoshi is still E rank, though...not even Jesus can get him to A rank, but I heard he's like the best out of his friends (Noah, Moses, etc) and can still beat them with Yoshi...pure crap

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
oh geez, here we go! First of all I don't really care for your info because in some sort it is somewhat like a tier list in a different form. Second, The two best players in the world could play as meta knight while the other plays as ganondorf, and the ganondorf could win. This is exactly why I hate pointless posts because it depends what the person who is controlling the character is good with. NOT THE CPU! Third, I happen to be good with yoshi and am capable of beating all of my friends who play as many high ranked characters, so i think this is total crap.
Lol, not this again. You may be better than your friends, but that does not make a bad character = a good character. Some characters just have better movesets than others, which makes them more capable of winning when played at an equal level of a different character. That's just how it goes. Plus, this isn't a tier list. It's more like a chart showing the current metagame trend.

Why do we even get pointless posts like this. The "tires don exits" point of view has been heard. We get what you believe. People don't need to go around filling up threads like this. Your post is the one that is truly pointless.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Smash Commandment number 35960:

99.9% of ¨Tires don exit¨ posts must contain the words "I beat my friends with ..."

M15t3R E

Smash Master
@YoshiGuy123
This is the character rankings list. It merely displays how well characters are doing at tournaments.
Of course any character can beat any other character. But can that low-tier character win a tournament? Perhaps, but the higher tier characters have a better chance. This list displays that for the most part.

If that irks you, go elevate Yoshi up the ranks yourself or stfu.

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Ganon T_T

He sucks soooo much
My friend, Ganondorf does not suck. He is the epitomy of pure man and no character can take that away from him. He sends shock waves of fright to every other character in the game because they know that one misstep will result in a big giant thunder-boot of manly justice to the face.

Unfortunately, this is Brawl, and manliness just doesn't equate to victory (see Captain Falcon). Ganondorf can try his darndest, but the other characters have their little quick poking attacks which bottles up Ganonndorf's furious rage until he no longer can control himself. That is why Ganon doesn't win tournaments, because Brawl is made up of sissies (and Snake) which give him furious strokes that cause him to collapse.

But he is still ridiculously manly.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Lol, not this again. You may be better than your friends, but that does not make a bad character = a good character. Some characters just have better movesets than others, which makes them more capable of winning when played at an equal level of a different character. That's just how it goes. Plus, this isn't a tier list. It's more like a chart showing the current metagame trend.

Why do we even get pointless posts like this. The "tires don exits" point of view has been heard. We get what you believe. People don't need to go around filling up threads like this. Your post is the one that is truly pointless.
@YoshiGuy123
This is the character rankings list. It merely displays how well characters are doing at tournaments.
Of course any character can beat any other character. But can that low-tier character win a tournament? Perhaps, but the higher tier characters have a better chance. This list displays that for the most part.

If that irks you, go elevate Yoshi up the ranks yourself or stfu.
super this.
Laughing to meat-riding combo?
rofl, i guess i deserved that...
My friend, Ganondorf does not suck. He is the epitomy of pure man and no character can take that away from him. He sends shock waves of fright to every other character in the game because they know that one misstep will result in a big giant thunder-boot of manly justice to the face.

Unfortunately, this is Brawl, and manliness just doesn't equate to victory (see Captain Falcon). Ganondorf can try his darndest, but the other characters have their little quick poking attacks which bottles up Ganonndorf's furious rage until he no longer can control himself. That is why Ganon doesn't win tournaments, because Brawl is made up of sissies (and Snake) which give him furious strokes that cause him to collapse.

But he is still ridiculously manly.
i had to stop reading this post 4 seperate time before i could finish because it was THAT FUNNY.
castle fight night X
10$ venue 5$ singles
had at least 15 entrants
NY, Long Island
1. Eli (DK, Wario, Luigi, Kirby)
2. DaBuz (Olimar, Kirby)
3. Will (DK, G&W)
4. Doowop (R.O.B. Luigi)
4. Kirin (Mario, Link)
6. X-0 (Pikachu, Falco, Snake)
6. II2N (Marth, Wolf)
6. PD (Marth, Snake, R.O.B.)

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=205473

mk was banned btw
uhhhhh. based on first and second place. isnt oli going to get just as many points as DK wario and luigi cus of the number of characters lol
So is there going to be a second character ranking list for the "MK banned" tournies.
i believe so, but it might not be posted...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
lol wow guys

I'm not bad against Sonic anymore. I can beat Blue consistently with many characters and he's one of the best Sonics over here. >_>;

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Face it Inui this will follow you forever. In the dark reaches of the night, just when you think you've made peace with yourself and are fading off to sleep, the words will echo....Yoooouuu're tooooo slooooooow.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
That stuff is actually true. Same with Chillin's sig. It's legit and I'm not making it up. Call it johns, but no human being can play decently after that stuff. =/

Sliq

Smash Master
That stuff is actually true. Same with Chillin's sig. It's legit and I'm not making it up. Call it johns, but no human being can play decently after that stuff. =/
And no human with a triple digit IQ would put themselves into your situation.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Exactly. Why would you put yourself through that **** and THEN go to a tourney?

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
*screams in horror*
My one of many weaknesses! How did you know!?!

Well, at least it wasn't banana skins...

And so as not to get banned...I'm assuming that this list is based purely on OFFline matches? I'm guessing it is right? You'd have to mess around with connection and everything if it was...

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
IRL tournaments with a cash prize only.

Hmm... we should test the Sonic vs. Sonic matchup. I mean. He has a dtilt so obviously they would just brickwall each other until time ran out. Sonic dittos are more boring than I thought.

:052:

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
With a cash prize? I see

Urgh, you ought to try Peach dittos. Seriously, it's hell. The sound of ****ing Forward aerial sticks in your head for ruddy hours even after you've finished playing playing

Ooo that reminds me (?). The 2 months old things are no longer counted thing...does that mean if I were to enter tourny results that were 2 months old, they wouldn't be accepted, or does it mean that all tourney results that are 2 months old from the newest entry are no longer counted? (e.g. if the newestlatest update is 15 November, that would mean that anything after the 15 September that was originally being used would no longer be counted)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom