• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

∫unk

Smash Master
hey they haven't been reported but there's been 4 tournaments i got top 3 with ddd here's an aib link

http://allisbrawl.com/history.aspx?id=3512

edit: if someone can put it in the right format that'd be awesome but frankly doesn't really matter to me

also the last oxnard is the beginning of the next month hopefully i do well and can win the entire circuit with ddd

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
if it doesnt matter to you, why bother bringing it up in the first place if you arent going to put it in format? sounds like youre being lazy.

∫unk

Smash Master
My internet is so horrible that having a high failure rate to post (this is my second time trying to even post this) and having to upload multiple tournament pages really turns me off from attempting it.

When I say it doesn't matter the rankings don't matter to me personally but I was in the tactical anyways and figured for the sake of accurate results it should be mentioned.

My internet is so bad I can't even download Starcraft 2 when I already bought the game T-T it's worse than my phone's connection but typing on the phone and staring at a small screen for so long isn't fun.

Edit: and of course I'm extremely lazy/busy/whatever reason you want to believe. It's a matter of perception.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I knew I was gonna get ninja'd if I tried defending you. Bahaha! XD I really do feel you about the internets though. Exact same thing T_T

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
because even tho gimr is listed as ICs first and meep is playing fox a lot more now, the matchup was obviously GW vs ICs all 2/3 rounds... right?

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
because even tho gimr is listed as ICs first and meep is playing fox a lot more now, the matchup was obviously GW vs ICs all 2/3 rounds... right?
Course not. But it seems like GIMR most likely double-blinded him with G&W, or used it on his cp. Not sure if Meep used another character and lost with it, but he coulda went Fox against G&W.

My post basically ment that GIMR's reason for winning would've been going G&W and Meep not being able to beat it with ICs and/or another character.

And if I REALLY wanted to know what happened maybe I'd check the results thread for shoutouts to see what happened. Edit: Actually, I decided to look anyway. "Round 3 I 2 stocked meeps climbers with gw. He beat my gw with fox, and then I beat his fox with ice climbers." That brings me back to my first thought, the double-blind. (Didn't think I would get trolled by you. :/)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom