• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I know who you are... You're a Sonic main that challenged ITT to a steak match, then backed out after seeing him play other Sonic mains at Apex, aren't you? (At least I think it was Apex.) :laugh:
I played that match with another dude, not ITT.

I did play ITT at apex tho. but I played fox cus I was tired of sonic dittoes (like every sonic main on the EC was there lol), I think we either went even 1-1 or i won 2 and he won one. i dont remember.

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
I played that match with another dude, not ITT.

I did play ITT at apex tho. but I played fox cus I was tired of sonic dittoes (like every sonic main on the EC was there lol), I think we either went even 1-1 or i won 2 and he won one. i dont remember.
Hmmm... that's not what he told me, but ehhh... I wasn't there, so I'm just going by what I heard, and he DOES have a tendency to exaggerate...

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
So yea I guess i'll post this.

C3 Singles
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=256214
25 entrants
11/21/09

1: M2K ($137.50) (Metaknight)
2: Ally ($62.50) (Snake)
3: Atomsk ($37.50) (Dedede/Lucas/Fox/Metaknight/Wolf)
4: Sanoscy ($12.50) (Metaknight)
5: Ninjalink (Diddy/Ice Climbers)
5: Logic(P~S) (Olimar)
7: G-reg (Snake)
7: EE (Dedede/Metaknight)

Hagerstown Singles Results:
10 entrants
11/21/09
I don't know where the thread is but this happened earlier the same day as C3

1. Logic(P~S) (Olimar)
2. Takeover (Ike/Snake)
3. Pink Fresh (Lucas)
4. Tantalus (ROB/MK/Dedede)
5. Sassy (Zero Suit Samus)
5. Waffle (Zero Suit Samus)
7. 23 (Ganondorf)
7. U-MOS (Kirby)

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Okay, a big update. First, you'll notice the lack of colors and way bigger numbers (Luigi, as per tradition, remains green). This is because I decided to change the threshold. I will now be keeping track of results from the past 6 months (oldest July 2009, but it will be 6 months as of December and continue from then on). Second, you'll notice I have total number of recorded placements. This is to make it easier for you people who like to make observations regarding character point total and attribute success to character popularity. Specifically, to avoid being wrong about it.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
DNA Gaming USA
11/21/09
24 Entrants
10 Entry Fee

1: 4th Best in New England! (Fatal/Fear) (Snake/Metaknight)
2: IcyLight (Olimar/Mario/Luigi)
3: Patg (Lucario/Samus)
4: Bizkit (Snake)
5: Bloodcross (Falco/Metaknight)
5: Copacetic (Toon Link)
7: Yume (Falco/Snake/...CF)
7: Omster (Snake/Olimar)

Browny

Smash Hater
Yay for new update... looks good :D

btw Ankoku, marths total points says only 371. I think its meant to be like 731 or something?

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
I wish the placements had explanations next to them as I don't follow the meta enough to understand them. Like how did marth get that high? o.o Is there a soft ban on mk? lol And what happened to wario, he seemed to be on the rise not too long ago.

I wonder if mikeHaze has been ****** WC, because I don't look at anything, but EC tournies and tournies with good sheik mains. /major bias

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Tourneys with good Sheik mains? Direct me to those, 'cause I've yet to find one since the tournament Armada won back in the summer.

MikeHAZE has been ****** more than the WC, Meta Knight is definitely not soft-banned in any way, and a bunch of Wario mains quit/switched mains/picked up alts.

Sharky

Smash Master
unless I'm mistaken, San's gotten more than two wins by himself for Ike since july lol. Something's up here methinks though I could be wrong.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
Good is relative. >.> So, I'd consider Light, <3, and some others good. Either way, thanks for explaining. Everything else looks normal except game and watch's placement, but I can understand how he dropped so far.

Sharky

Smash Master
showing his skill with many characters shows that picking up sheik wouldn't be too much of a hassle for him.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
If I put enough time into a character I should be able to place with them.

That was a 1 week Lucas, it beat Pyronic Star's(Logic) Olimar(ranked 3rd in Md/va i believe), My wolf to M2K to last stock 112%. My Fox 2 and 3 stocked EE and G-Reg, My Metaknight beat sanoscy, and my DDD took a match of Ally.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
Ok. But go all sheik. Or at least don't use MK. Then it'll mean someting.

OBJECTION!!
Wolf is an M2K counter.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Of course, splitting 4 points among 5 characters in the top 4 means he earns fewer points for each character than a single-character main would placing top 8.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Using MK one set counting more then other characters is quite saddening.

Of course, splitting 4 points among 5 characters in the top 4 means he earns fewer points for each character than a single-character main would placing top 8.
Slowly building them up isn't troublesome to me.

Zeldspazz- Lucas vs ICs is much more enjoyable. + Zelda is abysmal garbage.

zeldspazz

Smash Master
Use Zelda for IC while your at it

*wink wink*

Zelda abysmal garbage. Like ive never heard that before ^_^

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
It's the truth zeldspazz. What does zelda do once someone camps her? She's toooooooo slow.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I just hope more people pick up Ike for low tiers to using him as a second or tertiary in tourneys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom