• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
And before anyone says anything NO HE DID NOT USE GANONDORF AGAINST MY IC'S.

lol because I know someones going to be like "lol ganondorf beating ics"

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
And before anyone says anything NO HE DID NOT USE GANONDORF AGAINST MY IC'S.
Obvious thing is extremely obvious, otherwise I would lose all respect for you as a player for losing to Ganon with IC's :laugh:

GANONDORF TOO GOOD, GANON WILL NOW RISE SLIGHTLY HOPEFULLY WOOOT!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ANkoku, this is just a post saying thank you for STILL doing this ranking data project. this means alot to many many people.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Marth ***** Snake =)
Not.

I really want to see the bracket of C2C though. Ally losing to DEHF and MikeHaze isn't that much of a surprise because both of them are incredible players, who can beat ANY player out there. It's weird though that he got only 9th. That would mean that Ally vs DEHF or Ally vs Mike was played really early in the bracket (like when they were playing for 17th or sth like that...).

No Johns though...good **** Larry/Mike. Even Ally can't always place top2.

:059:

Roxas1988

Smash Journeyman
Man MikeHaze is definetly one of the best if not the best Marth ever. The real suprise is that i havn't been lookin at his fights earlier. I always thought Mr.R was a better marth. Now its kind of mixed for me.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Not.

I really want to see the bracket of C2C though. Ally losing to DEHF and MikeHaze isn't that much of a surprise because both of them are incredible players, who can beat ANY player out there. It's weird though that he got only 9th. That would mean that Ally vs DEHF or Ally vs Mike was played really early in the bracket (like when they were playing for 17th or sth like that...).

No Johns though...good **** Larry/Mike. Even Ally can't always place top2.

:059:
http://tourneyplay.net/tournaments/Brawl1v1AG.gif

Man MikeHaze is definetly one of the best if not the best Marth ever. The real suprise is that i havn't been lookin at his fights earlier. I always thought Mr.R was a better marth. Now its kind of mixed for me.
You are silly.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I'm guessing PhantomX used Ganon like 4 times, and against characters who he actually had a small chance against.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I used Ganon mostly against other people that played low tier (non Samus or Yoshi) or matchups that I'm comfortable in. I think vs a Lucas, vs Santi's PT in Loser's Finals (he "**** talked" my Ganon and said he'd **** it with Charizard, which I killed twice :p) and also vs some Snake (I like gimping Snakes); but that was mostly a win b/c he didn't know the matchup.

Roxas1988

Smash Journeyman
I used Ganon mostly against other people that played low tier (non Samus or Yoshi) or matchups that I'm comfortable in. I think vs a Lucas, vs Santi's PT in Loser's Finals (he "**** talked" my Ganon and said he'd **** it with Charizard, which I killed twice :p) and also vs some Snake (I like gimping Snakes); but that was mostly a win b/c he didn't know the matchup.
Wow your a beast just for even picking ganon. Lolz at the fact you actually beat a snake with ganon.

Rajam

Smash Champion
I'm only contributing to this thread this one time for ONE reason alone:

09/26/09
Steakfest!! @ San Antonio, TX
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=250359
25 Entrants; $5 buy-in

1: PhantomX [Wario/Ganondorf]
2: Hylian [Ice Climbers]
3: Santi [Toon Link]
4: K Prime [Pikachu]
5: Espy [Sonic]
5: Morningstar's body [Snake]
7: Nike20 [Marth]
7: Zook [Ike]
I dont want to be a troll, but aren't tournaments at Texas with MK banned? If so, i think these tournaments ahould not be counted for this Ranking... (sorry Ganondorf...)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Get *****, Rajam.

And the next HOBO is MK legal, too. MK was played in a handful of these matches, and in doubles, where I actually went ALL GANON.

TheMike

Smash Lord
Probably i'm a little bit late =0
The tournament below occurred in Brazil, during July, from 10th to 19th.

Evo South America/Anime Friends 2009
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=241955( (in case u want to check each day results)

1. Kovarish (Olimar)
2. Djudjo (Peach)
3. Leso (King Dedede and Lucas)
4. Chaldgobay (Snake, Wolf and Lucario)
5. Affinity (MK) & R(MK)
6. Nego (Snake) & Azgner(Snake)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom