• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharky

Smash Master
3 minutes, any time now...lol. I've been studying all night, an update'd make a nice finish.

edit: good stuff Green Ace. Who did he lose to?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
By the way, since I forgot to say it; this update is for August-September. I'll be ranking the Fall Season when I have enough results to work with.

Browny

Smash Hater
yay for update

by the way, do you mean you are not including september results yet? I ask coz the reference list .txt file only goes to august

Crow!

Smash Lord
Hey, don't diss the king of second bananas. He can stay down below people with fewer points than him if he wants to.

Huh. Either the September tourneys have been an unusual bunch, or this talk I've been hearing about "MK no longer dominating as much as the other top tier characters" has some data to deal with. IIRC the previous ranking was a lot more even among the top few.

Also.. LINK AT 19!! W00t! I'll just ignore the fact that it is only because there are so few tournaments recorded in this update that he just happens to be one of the few low tiers to have a win.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Torneio Nacional Português Wii 2
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=242781
October 3rd, 2009
Portugal
Entrants: 23
Entry Fee: 4€ (slightly less than $6)

1 NatP (Mr. Game & Watch/Donkey Kong)
2 some1 (Marth)
3 Flayl (Bowser/ROB)
4 Lemon? (Snake)
5 Golden Ike (Zero Suit Samus/Mario)
5 Muro (Diddy Kong/ROB)
7 King Funk (Falco/Meta Knight)
7 NGFC (Yoshi)

Sharky

Smash Master
ooooh I just noticed the "where is Yoshi?" question is gone from the first page. This I consider a major victory. XD

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
I will be happy if we can get Ike into C rank.

Link mains are putting in THE WORK I see.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
Wow, I would not expect such a large jump with only 1 person. Is that where the 1win came from?

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Nice to see Ike is back above PT, where he belongs. Or PT below Ike, however you want to view it. Looks like I'm correct in saying PT ain't so good without Reflex winning a tournament every other week.

And good job Link, dang that's crazy.

A~Kid/ToonethLinkage

Wants His Own Custom Title
Is it me or is Link RIGHT below Toon Link? And why did Toon Link drop so low now? WHY THE HELL IS SONIC ABOVE TOON LINK!!!!!! OMG I don't agree with this, nope not one bit.

EDIT: Ike right below Pit right below Link makes me worried. Sonic in that spot frightens me. Sonic right below Mr. Game & Watch makes no sense. And Sonic above Toon Link should never happen. EVER.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Nice to see Ike is back above PT, where he belongs. Or PT below Ike, however you want to view it. Looks like I'm correct in saying PT ain't so good without Reflex winning a tournament every other week.
I never denied that the placings are because I'm awesome, but that doesn't make Pokèmon Trainer a bad character.

However, Ike is a ****ty character who needs to be at least a whole tier below Pokèmon Trainer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom