• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliburChamp

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-6575-2504
I can see Snake continue to rise up at a faster rate. I predict that Fox will rise up to the next rank at least within the next 3-4 months.

CO18

Smash Hero
BUM being able to **** every tourney just proves it should be banned.

I don't see how you're not going to account for an entire region's tourney results who is basically the best region for that matter.

That means no massive points for MK from all their MK's there no points for randoms that Azen may use.
No ZSS points from Snakeee. No Diddy Kong points from NL. No Maro/Luigi points from Boss. Etc Etc

Flayl

Smash Hero
Atlantic North is the best region and is right on both the D3 infinite and the MK issue, I heart Atlantic North.

Irow

Smash Ace
TOURNAMENT: Why Read When You Can Smash?! 3
LINK: http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=3490
DATE: December 13th, 2008
LOCALE: Pacific West
ENTRANTS: 25
ENTRY: $6.00
1 Zex (Marth)
2 Bootle of Water (Wario)
3 iShyGuy (Game & Watch)
4 Onski (Game & Watch)
5 Aros (ROB)
5 AD (Pokemon Trainer)
7 KOF (ZSS/Zelda)
7 IdMarthId (Captain Falcon)

Note: MK was NOT banned.

TOURNAMENT: Race's Brawl Tournament VI: Mark of the Millenium
LINK: http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=3489
DATE: December 13th, 2008
ENTRANTS: 87
ENTRY: $5.00
1 TKD (Meta Knight)
2 BoA (Marth)
3 Teba (DeDeDe/Kirby)
4 MikeHAZE (Marth)
5 Hall (Snake)
5 ShadowRob (ROB)
7 Sean (Meta Knight)
7 DEHF (Falco)

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
BUM being able to **** every tourney just proves it should be banned.

I don't see how you're not going to account for an entire region's tourney results who is basically the best region for that matter.

That means no massive points for MK from all their MK's there no points for randoms that Azen may use.
No ZSS points from Snakeee. No Diddy Kong points from NL. No Maro/Luigi points from Boss. Etc Etc
You sound like you're attacking Ankoku for not recording data from tournament nobody bothers to report. The apparent best region would rather gloat all day than take the five minutes it takes to get together a top 8 list and slap it in this topic. Hell, Tio will copy the data onto your clip board for you even. So I don't see a reason to go on a rant about it if this is what ou are insinuating XD

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
TOURNAMENT: Mind Games, Son I
LINK: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3955
DATE: December 17th, 2008
ENTRANTS: 21
ENTRY: $7.00 (5 $ entry 2 $ venue)
1 DSF (Metaknight/ROB/DDD)
2 Edrees (Peach)
3 FadedImage (ZSS)
4) Twilight Kirby (Kirby)
5) Lucky (DDD/Sonic)
5) Richard Brown (Olimar)
7) Danimals (Marth)
7) Nezumi (Pit)

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
You sound like you're attacking Ankoku for not recording data from tournament nobody bothers to report. The apparent best region would rather gloat all day than take the five minutes it takes to get together a top 8 list and slap it in this topic. Hell, Tio will copy the data onto your clip board for you even. So I don't see a reason to go on a rant about it if this is what ou are insinuating XD
I don't think the first sentence was even directed at Ankoku. He just feels (like many do) that disregarding the Atlantic North because they banned Dedede's infinite unfairly skews the results by ignoring players that would do well regardless of ruleset (with the possible exception of Bum, who could get gayed regardless of skill).

Napilopez

Smash Lord
Hehe, no I don't think he's attacking ankoku. I dunno if you read the previous pages, but there was discussion about whether or not to include the results from the AN because we ban Dedede's infinite. CO18 I believe is talking about how he doesn't see why they would not count our results if the SBR had an official stance on infinites saying they werent banned, since most places don't ban it.

I do agree however, that we really should start making lists with the top8 chars(the AN, mostly for Bum's weekly). I always check results, but I never see the chars included next to the results, so i dont post 'em. Ankoku is kind enough to be doing this list, we should be getting the data for him.

PKNintendo

Smash Master
TOURNAMENT: Mind Games, Son I
LINK: http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3955
DATE: December 17th, 2008
ENTRANTS: 21
ENTRY: $7.00 (5 $ entry 2 $ venue)
1 DSF (Metaknight/ROB/DDD)
2 Edrees (Peach)
3 FadedImage (ZSS)
4) Twilight Kirby (Kirby)
5) Lucky (DDD/Sonic)
5) Richard Brown (Olimar)
7) Danimals (Marth)
7) Nezumi (Pit)
You were so close to 1st... Keep at it!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
D

Deleted member

lmao when people see the results for WCSL, the latest largest regional that happned yeaterday and today, these boards are gonna freak out, just a hint, captain falcon will rise on this list, guaranteed, lol too funny
Sorry but captain falcon wasnt in top 7, maybe in pools, but not in brackets. It was MKs, ZSS, Falcos and ICs i thinks.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
TOURNAMENT: Lobster 3
LINK: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=211884
DATE: December 20th, 2008
LOCALE: Atlantic North
ENTRANTS: 15
ENTRY: $10.00

1: Omegablackmage (Mr. Game and Watch) ($68.00, split)
2: Dazwa (Zero Suit Samus/Meta King/Diddy Kong/Marth/Kirby) ($67.00, split)
3: Buuman (King Dedede/Meta Knight) ($15.00)
4: Darc (Meta Knight)
5: Boxman (Meta Knight/Pikachu)
5: Riot (Zelda/Sheik)
7: Memphisjohns[Ace] (Diddy Kong/Donkey Kong)
7: C. Awsum (Snake)

I think you already got this, since you may have posted in the results thread. Just making sure you got it though, and that you had everything right. Riot/GodatHand may have gone just Zelda. I can't remember if he really used Sheik more than just once. He likes to go Sheik just for a quick Tilt Lock and damage. Shrug.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom