• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Board Specific Matchup Chart Project (Last Update: 12/21)- Not a tier list!

TK Wolf

Smash Ace
Hi DanGR! Thanks for making this chart!

If you take a look at the Lucario matchup thread you have linked, our first post has updated info on several matchups. :3

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
*sigh*

I'm updating as you read this, but I forget which numbers we decided on.

http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=chartyx5.jpg
there's this^, which is what Adapt first posted on page 41.

and there's thisVVV, (ignore the whiteness) which is the file that Adapt went me. As you can see, they're a little bit different.

now tell me which one I should use. :3

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's two different types of numbers to choose from though: the transparent ones and the engravings. I forgot which one y'all decided on/your opinions might have changed.

Hoser

Smash Ace

DanGR said:
Their thread doesn't have any numbers. I won't be using it.
Doesn't have any numbers yet Once we're done with all the characters, we're going to update the discussion with numbers.

Adapt

Smash Lord
There's two different types of numbers to choose from though: the transparent ones and the engravings. I forgot which one y'all decided on/your opinions might have changed.
I couldn't find the font I used for the first set when I did up the psd file for you.

The actual layer properties are the same for both versions you just posted, but the font in the first makes the engraving more apparent

Genos

Smash Apprentice

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
The Wolf boards have changed Marth to 45:55. The Marth boards said they'll do the same, though they never did :ohwell:

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Ness boards revised the Ike matchup. It's getting closer to even, or slight advantage to us.

Don't know about Ike boards.

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
I wish all characters had some badass charts going on. Some of them have some basic lists going on, though like Mmac said, some of the characters don't even have a proper matchup topic going on

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Use this as Mario's matchup thread. It's much better than the one you have up.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=174907

Also, this appears to be the new Samus matchup thread.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=183602
I'm trusting that these are what both boards agree to be the more accurate charts?

The Wolf boards have changed Marth to 45:55. The Marth boards said they'll do the same, though they never did :ohwell:
tell me when they change it. :p

Wolf Pup... thats a badass display, I wish the main chart of this topic looked something like that.
:O

Everyone- Do the Rob boards have a better matchup thread? Overswarm doesn't update his anymore.

Adapt

Smash Lord
Wolf Pup... thats a badass display, I wish the main chart of this topic looked something like that.
I think that is next to impossible when you consider that the chart in this topic has 39 times more matchups.

Maybe I'll make a pretty one for the ZSS boards if I have some extra time

Lemon Drop

Smash Lord
I think that is next to impossible when you consider that the chart in this topic has 39 times more matchups.

Maybe I'll make a pretty one for the ZSS boards if I have some extra time
No not like that, but have the sexy boxes in the middle and the character portraits on the sides.

It would like extra sexy.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
mine is boring :(

but it gets the job done. can't really use the yoshi format because pt has to include 4 different ratios...:laugh:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Ankoku's Zelda/Sheik matchup thread has undergone a MAJOR revamp. It's now a lot more accurate I think.

Mmac

Smash Lord
Ankoku's Zelda/Sheik matchup thread has undergone a MAJOR revamp. It's now a lot more accurate I think.
But there's no more discussion on Sheik himself anymore. I think a Matchup on Sheik would be more important than just focusing the two together, and I can't see why you can't have both.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
But there's no more discussion on Sheik himself anymore. I think a Matchup on Sheik would be more important than just focusing the two together, and I can't see why you can't have both.
I personally think we should, but, then again, I'm a Zelda/Sheik main. So his thread is better for me this way.

Oh and it's always been about Zelda and Sheik... but I guess now it doesn't say what sheik's odds of winning without switching are. Yeah, they should make another thread, but Ankoku's thread is still great. it's just not a sheik thread.

Tenki

Smash Hero
I don't know how many times I've mentioned this but

the orange-green thing is definitely not working out for me as a colorblind person lol.

choose a darker orange or yellow-green kind of green? or both? x.x

Flamingo777

Smash Apprentice
Sheik: Changes that need to be made include:
1. Sheik ***** Fox. Watch a video on tilt locking to around 100% into Usmash double tipper.
2. Sheik isn't that good v. Ness. His fair > Sheik's fair

Top Bottom