• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

Adam M!

Smash Lord
don't get all pissy at me. didn't think u were that serious about this game anyway

Adam M!

Smash Lord
i guess you win?

protip: if "getting" you was my goal i already got your little kid self since u couldnt resist replying to me

WassupJB

Smash Lord
guidelines of the internet: trolls
1. do not reply to them...?
etc.

^who can think of the rest?

Adam M!

Smash Lord
there isn't anything else!

whenever someone posts something negative (or that is not constructive), it's for one reason: ego. (attention is a reason but it's the same as ego imo). misery loves company, so don't give it to them!

L__

Smash Master
My sleep schedule is really messed up and I am probably going to have to prepare for school stuff

we'll see

Darth Rancorous

Smash Ace
Would you have bothered, I probably would have brought an extra 64 and TV with some controllers.
didnt need it cuzzo. there werent enought people to take advantage of the set up that i brought.

Darrell is a lightweight! beer pong n00betry
hahaha, all of u kids are noobs compared to me, at smash 64 and beer pong. i **** at both!

young wus

Smash Journeyman
i cant wait till the next( if there is going to be 1), i know ima get 3rd place. yeee yeee yeee!

PS: loved playing dark mikE( thx 4 knocking me out! LOL, GG's) awesome samus!!!! yah GiRl!

Violence

Smash Lord
youremyheroonski

Also, "but from my perspective i dont see as much of a melee community in the least, in norcal, or anywhere else."

lawl.

DJMirror

Smash Master
The Nor Cal Brawl Community is so immature. The So Cal Brawl Community isn't bad, they're pretty cool. MikeHAZE, Junk, Havok, Hall, Oats and other people are hella chill

onski?

Smash Ace
The Nor Cal Brawl Community is so immature. The So Cal Brawl Community isn't bad, they're pretty cool. MikeHAZE, Junk, Havok, Hall, Oats and other people are hella chill
i love so-cal brawl, with the exception of Oats' circa R3. i mean the guy is a respectable smasher (one of the few who actually cares about his community), he was just way out of line in all the **** he was saying to me at R3.

DJMirror

Smash Master
i love so-cal brawl, with the exception of Oats' circa R3. i mean the guy is a respectable smasher (one of the few who actually cares about his community), he was just way out of line in all the **** he was saying to me at R3.
Ouch...I'm sorry to hear that.

Top Bottom