• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

Rosedemon

Smash Champion

RJ didn't call up Chris to fight against Boback, he came on his own after RJ called his parents looking for adult advice whether to call or not.

- mari
You lose me a bit right there. I would assume that Rey (who I believe is 20+) could make a decision based on his own adult principals.

Now im not saying who shouldnt have called his parents. I was in a similar situation with the community, and i also called my mom. What did she tell me? To beat his ***. Now I wasnt going to do that for multiple reason, the main one being that im sure I would've looked like a douche to the community.

From my understanding, your parents seem to be too involved in this situation, and are influencing your brothers actions too much. Rey is a very intelligent person who I always see approaching problems objectively. Hes the smash player, hes the one in the community, and hes the one that got slapped. I figure that he should be the one making the most important decisions.

This is based on my knowledge of what Rey has said after the fact, and could be completely wrong.

@ Jason
Hmm. Agreed!

Eh, but i've heard that RJ dropped the dollar...but idk for certain. (NOTHING IS CERTAINN!!!)
And no homegurl, that dollar was thrown for certain.

Miharu

Smash Hero
iirc nothing serious enough to warrant a hospital visit

or that's at least what it looked like

will never know for sure unless someone tells us

L__

Smash Master
no mari, support is staying by his side for the entire day after the incident, waiting with him for an hour and half at the hospital. support is calling him to check up on him when no one else did

There is NO room for misunderstanding when rey's words to me were 'Vanessa you must side with me, or else i will hang up on u.' I dont think anyone knew that because this happened that night at around 2, and i highly doubt rey would tell anyone. to me, i think his intentions are pretty clear here

also, it wouldve been a lot easier to compromise had he not been yelling at me and threatening me, in addition to forrbidding me to talk to boback. I understand entirely what you're saying, but you didn't hear our conversation and the belligerence in his voice. just because he was emotional, does not give him the right to insult me
@_@

did not see that coming at all

also

@Mari: I was right next to Rey and Boback when it happened

the dollars were in fact thrown

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
i think if i have a son ima name him some variation of dajuan, jajuan or sumthin

ive never really liked the notion of being a junior, iono why

people spell my name "dujuan" even on facebook where the correct spelling is "dajuan", and idk why this happens either lol
name him dawayne

Shroomed

Smash Master
chris, ima look you up in the phone books years from now and ask u ur child's name

im watchin true life and some black chick that goes to SFSU is complainin that her breasts are too big

she's a 36 double F LOL

DaJuan Jefferson McDaniel ftw

Miharu

Smash Hero
of course i'm not gonna name my kid ching chang chong what the **** LOL

like chinese names work like this

surname is 1 character

and given name is 2 or possibly 1

none of this chingchangchong bull**** lol

pockyD

Smash Legend
someone could conceivably be named ching chang chong since it's 3 characters

except that i'm not sure what 'chong' resolves to in chinese

Naota21t

Smash Champion
I always loved the people that had similar sounding first and last names.

I knew a Hector Hernadez in HS. Everytime I'd say say his name I'd grin.

Top Bottom