• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

VANS

Smash Ace
i dont think rey was WRONG in calling the cops, because thats definitely one option to settle things. i just believe the 2 shouldve talked it out like adults. thats quoted from the cop too

malva00

Smash Master
Random Police Story from my old home

1. Guy opened an unlocked bathroom door and found another guy already sitting on the toilet
2. Toilet guy started to fight against the other guy in the hallway after an exchange of words
3. Police came and said "from now on, give a courtesy knock" and knocked on the door to demonstrate
4. The end

IcyMinhtos

Smash Rookie
This kinda reminds me of the time Matt (Bootle) made Jeff post.

I also heard about a police story about some guy getting in a fight at a gas station and missed a tourney for it.

_Rocky_

Smash Ace

1. Guy opened an unlocked bathroom door and found another guy already sitting on the toilet
2. Toilet guy started to fight against the other guy in the hallway after an exchange of words
3. Police came and said "from now on, give a courtesy knock" and knocked on the door to demonstrate
4. The end
That's some cops **** rofl

Don't mind me, just randomly browsing through the boards =)

DarrellD

Smash Ace
I guess pewpewU and L have been traded out of the kid position.

Boback and Rey are the new kids on the block

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
ggs everyone
get ready for that new marth at combo food =)
DIPPPPP

*edit
that was dumb you had to play all 510 atma
you almost ran a train threw the whole crew haha
next time =)

Violence

Smash Lord
****, Darrell... stop making Samus look so easy, I feel so awful whenever I **** up, haha.

Left early this tournament to see a friend visiting from Ohio, so I missed a lot of epicness this time.

Hopefully I'll get to watch the matches later, thanks to Brandon and JB.

Nice meeting and playing you R00R, good ****.

onski?

Smash Ace

4. The end
isai i get the nagging suspicion your old home was located in the hood

i had to call the cops earlier in the day on Sky to confront him on swindling brawl kids, but apparently the weasel has an in. needless to say the CGC does not approve of SFSUPD involvement ever, especially since it would've been a lot more entertaining to just have watched Rey's brother beat Boback to death.

on a better note, i tore it up at smash 64 lol. it was nice playing all of u who came over (julian, onski, $heen, Drich, jsolo, HMW)
you didn't tear it up, you got lucky (one-month-of-not-playing johns)

finally...

SCARDUZIO!

DarrellD

Smash Ace
This. ****'s hardddd

But Phil makes the matchup like 80-20 for me =[

I'm also convinced that Peach vs Samus is like 70-30 peach but darrell is too good.
Im not going to argue with you just because it seems pointless. Ill just end it with your mad dumb =]

Hostility

Smash Ace
i dont think rey was WRONG in calling the cops, because thats definitely one option to settle things. i just believe the 2 shouldve talked it out like adults. thats quoted from the cop too
I'm kinda surprised he called the cops AND his big brother right in front of you. Seems kinda weak to do right in front of your girlfriend.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
you can't be like pancakes, man. start out great but by the time you get to the end, you're sick of them

Top Bottom