• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*CATS4PEACE* CIRCUIT EVENT January 9, 2010, Oshkosh WI

_kSo_

Smash Master
I'm getting back to Purdue at 9pm-ish on jan 8th. I would love to go, but probably would need housing and definitely need a ride....

I'll check with the dew crew first, but if I can get a ride, I'm definitely there. With a setup. Done.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
I probably need a team mate for this if anyone is looking for one?

Plus if I have a team mate, i'll have more of an excuse to come to the tourney
It's like an 8 hour drive for me, so hopefully someone somewhat good could do me the favor of teaming with me.

as a special treat, here is my captain getting owned by tinks captain, this past weekend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VJKp7DWGE

Seanson

Smash Ace
I can bring a small tv, probably sucky for teams but whatever. i can't bring a gamecube 2nd port doesnt work anymore. also bad for teams

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
Wisdom teeth are now getting pulled the day before this.
Chances of me showing up have decreased significantly but I may show up even though I will be in extreme pain lol

dassboot

Smash Cadet
Shiz, I'm going to feel really stupid for asking this but does a setup include a tv? I was assuming there were going to be screens? Isn't a setup consider to be a gamecube with melee, all unlock characters/stages, cords, and 2 controllers, which I can bring. Sorry, but just want to make sure.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Is the circuit still going on now that bunbun moved?
hmmmm can anyone answer this? I'm kinda out of the loop actually lol. We can have full payouts if there's no circuit cut :smash:

Shiz, I'm going to feel really stupid for asking this but does a setup include a tv? I was assuming there were going to be screens? Isn't a setup consider to be a gamecube with melee, all unlock characters/stages, cords, and 2 controllers, which I can bring. Sorry, but just want to make sure.
There are TV's but they are hd and there might be lag? Just to be safe I'll bring a spare tv for you if you promise to bring the cube n stuff :bee:

Quaz

Smash Master
I have no idea who I am taking to the tourney, I think Chris is supposed to get a ride to my place somehow, but Im sure I can fit 2 more people in my car.

Bad news is I wont me leaving until 1 so I wouldnt get to the tourney until about 3-3:30 ish.

any takers? I live right over the border of WI/IL. Come with me if you wanna show up for singles.

ORLY

Smash Master
I have no idea who I am taking to the tourney, I think Chris is supposed to get a ride to my place somehow, but Im sure I can fit 2 more people in my car.

Bad news is I wont me leaving until 1 so I wouldnt get to the tourney until about 3-3:30 ish.

any takers? I live right over the border of WI/IL. Come with me if you wanna show up for singles.
Truth. I think Webster also requested to ride with us?

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Hey 18, I noticed I am down for a setup. I wont have a TV but i have a wii we could use with a loaded GC mem card (only for melee, please.. Brawl pisses me off) and I have a cap card we could use with my laptop to record. Do you think if we use this stuff I could still get that $5 venue fee waved?

Also, IDK about my doc lately man. He's been so on or off it is hard to tell if I'm going to win or get 3 stocked. I may be splitting this tourney between Captain and Doc. I'll throw in some fox for teams and friendlies.

No money matches for me this time. It is hard to have MMs when you have no M, if you know what I'm saying. (I spent all my M on W... haha)

Edit: I am waiting on a reply from John9blue, to see if he is going and has a partner yet (he responded earlier to me asking for a team mate) but I was waiting to hear from someone else. As of right now I don't have anyone to team with unless john gets back to me. Anyone else looking for a team mate? If I don't hear back from him by tomorrow night I'll team with someone else who offers.

Top Bottom