• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*CATS4PEACE* CIRCUIT EVENT January 9, 2010, Oshkosh WI

dassboot

Smash Cadet
I probably need a team mate for this if anyone is looking for one?

Plus if I have a team mate, i'll have more of an excuse to come to the tourney
It's like an 8 hour drive for me, so hopefully someone somewhat good could do me the favor of teaming with me.

as a special treat, here is my captain getting owned by tinks captain, this past weekend
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3VJKp7DWGE
If possible, would you be interested in teaming with me? I also play captain falcon and have been practicing a lot. We could get too the tourney and practice together to see if its a go, let me know if your down.

Tink

Smash Hero
chexrssss....ill play some heads up =)....not for 100 bux though....im down for 5-10 though....it wouldnt take that long, trust me =D.

chansen

Smash Lord
Lolz, i quit smoking pot... rofl

1. I have a full setup plus a powerstrip, do i need to bring it?
2. I dont smash in tournies, only crews and friendlies. I nominate myself for video commentary.
3. Hows about someone takes on the mushu for 5$?

James Sparrow

Smash Master

1. I have a full setup plus a powerstrip, do i need to bring it?
2. I dont smash in tournies, only crews and friendlies. I nominate myself for video commentary.
3. Hows about someone takes on the mushu for 5$?
WTf...

anyway, lets commentate some matches together on my recording setup.

Wafles

Smash Lord
Please get Sago and James Sparrow to commentate crews again.

I really wish I could be there for this....when I'm done with work I'll call spikes and hopefully I can make it down there to see crews/finals or something.

Shibbypod

BIM
Slippi.gg
SHIB#55
Still looking for a team mate, every decent player that I have found so far either has a teammate already or are not going to be able to make it... I do not know most the players on this side of lake michigan, so is there anyone who might be able to help?

PS post 500 (again... after a few years ago i had over 1000 and they disappeared... frickin new mods)

Edit: Considering I am not playing in crews most likely, since I am one of the few, or only ones from Michigan going, I would love to commentate crews if you guys would be willing to let me.

Quaz

Smash Master
I seriously will never believe this.

Rat I'll $mm your samus with my fox. That way we dont have to worry about running the timer out (hopefully...) and I feel confident with my fox so yeah. only $1 though (I plan on doing a lot of $1 matches with like everyone or something)

Rat

Smash Lord
Hype hype!

I plan on crushing dreams this tournament. You'all are going to have to see a psychiatrist after i'm done with you. Gonna float like a butterfly and sting like a giant blue charge ball right to the face.

Get ***** WI.

Top Bottom