• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

*CATS4PEACE* CIRCUIT EVENT January 9, 2010, Oshkosh WI

Zicore

Smash Champion
MATT IS SO TRICKYYYY

i wun go to thisss must enlist STL people since I will be on break.. SO FARRR THOUGH
so farrr is right...

I need practice though.
Wisconsin came down to both SMYM9 and SMYM10, with 3 cars I believe. Plus we came to the one in Evensville. I'd like less travel johns please. Its Midwest. Your gonna have to travel.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
WI just drove 8 hours last week for MAS and 10 hours this weekend for minnesota. step it up

ps my doc is gonna be in top shape for this ****, bring ittt

Puffinator

Smash Ace
My puff is in crappy shape from playing nOObs in my dorm (we often play 2lives v 10 lives (i win money this way)) so i shall only go for cc rests.

Does anybody near the appletonish area wanna smash during break

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
LOL

Quaz you could probably take Zeus in a fight.

you easily are one of the most annoying smashers I've ever met.

johnblue: omg gais fox is so gay and broken
Zeus: You play Jiggs and peach, stfu
johnblue: Those are fair chars, not gay at all i hate how i cant grab fox to rest him
Zeus::laugh::(:mad::urg: lame mother****er

i wanna go to this im getting a whip soon but searching for a ride now...

john!

Smash Hero
you easily are one of the most annoying smashers I've ever met.

johnblue: omg gais fox is so gay and broken
Zeus: You play Jiggs and peach, stfu
johnblue: Those are fair chars, not gay at all i hate how i cant grab fox to rest him
Zeus::laugh::(:mad::urg: lame mother****er

i wanna go to this im getting a whip soon but searching for a ride now...
That's not what happened. You hated me since I told you what chars I play, not much I can do about that.

Actually I read this and thought "wow stop judging me" and then read your sig. :laugh: So you got me there...

But really you're not a bad guy, but I feel like a magnet for hate though. You should have seen the johnfest a little while ago about me playing Sheik. It was kind of ridiculous.

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
That's not what happened. You hated me since I told you what chars I play, not much I can do about that.

Actually I read this and thought "wow stop judging me" and then read your sig. :laugh: So you got me there...

But really you're not a bad guy, but I feel like a magnet for hate though. You should have seen the johnfest a little while ago about me playing Sheik. It was kind of ridiculous.
naw you were *****ing bout fox hardcore. When play a char as gay as jiggs then you forego all character johns imo. Its not the fact you play those chars though its that you tried to make them seem like they didn't have bull****. fox is ridic but not any more than a patient *** puff...

we'd be cool if you just let fox **** that *** adn silently nod in agreement instead of complaining about not getting bull**** up throw rests. Jiggs really shouldn't be in this game lmao.

Kels88

Smash Lord
lmao Jiggs, Peach, Fox, Falco, Marth, Sheik, lol If anyone plays any of these characters they shouldn't have the right to talk about any of there matchups becasue all of these characters can do gay **** to each other. Except Falco vs Peach & Jiggs. Jiggs & Peach clearly have the advantage here.

Kels88

Smash Lord
**** this is far as hell. I was thinking maybe 2 hours but it's like 3 hours from chicago. Zeus man hurry up and get car so I can sit in the **** passenger seat and just sleep the ride there. Ima probably show up anyway just because it's circuit but I don't really want to drive. Rat could I ride with you?

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
all of you guys have been playing melee long enough and should know that every top and most high tier characters have gay **** about them. cept doc :)

Zeu$

Smash Journeyman
**** this is far as hell. I was thinking maybe 2 hours but it's like 3 hours from chicago. Zeus man hurry up and get car so I can sit in the **** passenger seat and just sleep the ride there. Ima probably show up anyway just because it's circuit but I don't really want to drive. Rat could I ride with you?
I should have a car by like feb at the latest. I'll definetly have to pay you back for ferrying me all over the midwest:laugh:

Mundungu

Smash Lord
Fox and Jiggs are gay and all, but then there's Roy.

He's got a gay as fsmash that always kills you no matter what, and a spamable side B with rediculous knockback. Its so imba.

Then anytime you finally get around one of these moves, you just get countered into invis ceiling BS :mad:

And his combos on fox & jiggs are :crazy:!

James Sparrow

Smash Master
yea fox is pretty gay, but look at luigi:

he can wavedash across the whole level
he has a taunt spike
he likes to have sex with other men

verdict:
TOTALLY GAY.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
i lost all my tech skill in two weeks somehow. i can't even needle turnaround without SD'ing.

i better get halfway decent by the time this tournament rolls around.

Top Bottom