• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 Results. ~ Check second post for links to vids/pics

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
the only jigglypuff player i love is mango

other jigglypuffs are boring and horid - i don't care who you rested and with what setup it's all boring nonsense

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Mango ****ing ***** you

And is Joel fastfox?

I had fun pool matches with him!

He was so close to beating me but my weegee was ****** faces around that time

Post like Mango it's cute

=D

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Monday it is then....

heck, that's alot better than how long it takes BC to upload videos ;)
What? Im pretty sure. I uploaded that one tourney vids the NEXT day. You know.. the one with Kage vs Carl and the Doubles Finals.

Time for shout outs!

Bam - Good job taking first. Hope to play you sometime.

Pkm - Dont think I've ever played you either. Hopefully we can play as well.

Otto - Sup?

Eggz - Supwityou?

Manuela - Good f'n ****.

Adamdorf - NT NT

Levi5

Smash Ace
Uploading finals at this moment. I've only got an hour after class, so I may only be able to get the first set uploaded today. Monday Finals will be up for sure. After, I'll upload VerticallyChallenged vs Alphicans and other vids I've got. I'll make a reel afterwords for you guys :D

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Hey there, any ideas if you have some of the crew battle crowd reactions? ;)

Also, whats your youtube account?

Levi5

Smash Ace
I think I missed it, I remember a loud roar while 2v2 finals were going on, and I might have that. I stuck mainly to tournament matches.

My youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/MARIOWNAGE
Check out the video on my main page it's fantastic :p

edit: Vid's error'd while uploading, I'm not sure what that's about D:.... yeah prolly won't have'm up till monday then. I still don't know what the problem is.

Eggz

Smash Hero
upload them all to filefront too lol
also the crew battle had a loud yell as soon as 2v2 finals ended. i was like "yeah go bam/pkm"

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Did you re-up? Cause the vids are on your youtube page and working. I watched them. Good games, I want to see rest :)

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
also the crew battle had a loud yell as soon as 2v2 finals ended. i was like "yeah go bam/pkm"
shhh, no one has to know.

kk, I added those vids to the OP. Good stuff. Hope to see the finals and stuff soon as well.

knightpraetor

Smash Champion
i feel motivated to shout out even though i wasn't at this...silent wolf..your fox is beautiful...in general i don't like watching foxes play, but your fox is fun to watch. Btw, you're welcome to add to my video critique thread in the fox forums...i'm not that good unfortunately. Only able to place 3rd at an NC tourney.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
meh, nottin specio
;D

Also, does anyone know how to get the password back for my old account "Dynamism" (?)
I'm tired of the "?" at the end of "Dynamism?" so could I have "Dynamism" again?

lolol

Edit: I know a certain somebody here can get it back for me ;D

FalseFalco

Smash Master
I think these are the finals victor

as far as i know, the finals were the only match where those two played eachother

Levi5

Smash Ace
Who said they weren't finals?

They are, I just didn't get a chance to upload them all. To be honest I didn't even know they were uploaded, due to youtube telling me it error'd.

There's 2 sets because SilentWolf was coming out of losers.
The two that are uploaded are from set 1, and the match numbers are in the description accordingly.

Edit: that's funny; I didn't post these videos under education, nor write that title for the vids or the description...

Levi5

Smash Ace
Victor is wrong.

Edit: oh and I hadn't been paying attention to the thread:
I've got Fastfox vs Silentwolf recorded, and yes fastfox is Joel

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I think these are the finals victor

as far as i know, the finals were the only match where those two played eachother
Who said they weren't finals?

They are, I just didn't get a chance to upload them all. To be honest I didn't even know they were uploaded, due to youtube telling me it error'd.

There's 2 sets because SilentWolf was coming out of losers.
The two that are uploaded are from set 1, and the match numbers are in the description accordingly.

Edit: that's funny; I didn't post these videos under education, nor write that title for the vids or the description...
Victor is wrong.
Sorry guys, I didn't read it right. I apologize profusely for the misunderstanding.

Top Bottom