• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 Results. ~ Check second post for links to vids/pics

Alphicans

Smash Hero
I have a question; Kyler are you actually albino :p. Most of us white guys there are pretty plae, but you had really blonde hair, but I didn't notice your eyes. I've never known an albino lol.

Eggz

Smash Hero
so who would come to a tourny in sask?
If it were spaced properly far from CAST4 and TO4, I'd go with Brady for sure. I'd require that someone introduce me to your leader, Sasquatch.

I'm so broke after this. =[ I should've got all that sand outta my pockets when I played Bam and took 1st. Gotta make like $400 this month to go to TO4. I got this. >_> <_< >_<

brdy_

Smash Lord
If it were spaced properly far from CAST4 and TO4, I'd go with Brady for sure. I'd require that someone introduce me to your leader, Sasquatch.

I'm so broke after this. =[ I should've got all that sand outta my pockets when I played Bam and took 1st. Gotta make like $400 this month to go to TO4. I got this. >_> <_< >_<
I can let you borrow some moneyz for TO4 ^.^

unknown522

Some guy
Ryan -> I'm bad in singles is what happened. But i'm not giving up, no more I play all the characters bull**** and no more I don't know who to pick. I'll work on a real main. (This is going to be hard)
nice. do it up. Which character are you planning on maining?

also, the venue looks really nice

Eggz

Smash Hero
I can let you borrow some moneyz for TO4 ^.^
woah ****. you should tell me how much you can let me use so I can piece together enough for a ticket before the prices go up, and I'll give you money after I win RCB5 and Olympia

also canadians, there may be a national melee only tournament in Washington in May. keep yourselfs updated

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
The venue WAS really nice. And there was also like a classy restaurant upstairs, a 7-11 across the street, and a pizza place right beside it. It was inside a hotel ballroom hall or something. Wish we could have had just 1 or 2 more set-ups though.

Canadians can play smash =D

RaynEX

Colonel RTSD
Le choke. Can't believe you guys choked so hard. You'll get a 2nd chance though when I come out to visit my brother and we anully penetrate all of ontario. (That is if they can make it ALL the way out to Saskatchewan or Quebec.) ;)

shoutouts to come.
You STILL think you can **** ontario?

nukkah please.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I have a question; Kyler are you actually albino :p. Most of us white guys there are pretty plae, but you had really blonde hair, but I didn't notice your eyes. I've never known an albino lol.
Look out Luke, Tyler might think you're gay and then get all angry.

I absolutely LOVED the venue. I couldn't have asked for anything better.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles

Look out Luke, Tyler might think you're gay and then get all angry.

I absolutely LOVED the venue. I couldn't have asked for anything better.
whats the name?
how much did you guys pay for it?
i want videos =(

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
It was at a Stanford Inn. It was about $620 for both days, but it was because we had 2 halls booked. They cleaned up and stuff for free, it was great.

People stayed upstairs in a room, came down to the main floor for breakfast, and then they would head downstairs for smash. Sounded great for the out of province guys =P

Levi said he'll get vids up sometime next week.

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
It was at a Stanford Inn. It was about $620 for both days, but it was because we had 2 halls booked. They cleaned up and stuff for free, it was great.

People stayed upstairs in a room, came down to the main floor for breakfast, and then they would head downstairs for smash. Sounded great for those guys =P

Levi said he'll get vids up sometime next week.
alright thanks.

it seems like the entry fee covered the venue fee.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Yeah, it definitely did even though 20 people ended up bailing. Toorrroonnntoooooooo.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
alright thanks.

it seems like the entry fee covered the venue fee.
Uh, not quite. But good enough, I suppose. The tournament was a lot of money to spend, but it was pretty epic so people were willing to throw down some money. BOO no shoutoutz from top placers...

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
The don't need to give shoutouts cause they don't want to waste their time with a bunch of noobs like us.

I forgot to mention jk.

jk.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
More shoutouts from mahnoobness

CAO: You have my permission to use RAWR as a tag just because I'm so nice and your Peach is cute. Even though you put me through the most boring Link vs Zelda match in the history of melee. <3

Alpha: I was jking, I heard you were good and got ***** and that's about it. XD

Manli: Thanks for the DBZ jokes and teachings and stuff, they pwned LOLOL

Tourney is Sask? I wish! I can't even get to tourneys in my own province. This trip sure was special ^.^

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
ok guys!!! I am organizing the most KICK *** tourny!!! It'll be pretty much sponsored by the university!...its got food all over the place and its in the middle of the city pretty much...and FREE and they are going to supply food and drink(if all normal club rules apply)...were gonna have door prizes and ****...dont got it all planned yet...just kinda thinking...I need people to tell me there intested so I have an idea and please tell me prefered dates...im open for anything ...:)

Alphicans

Smash Hero
ok guys!!! I am organizing the most KICK *** tourny!!! It'll be pretty much sponsored by the university!...its got food all over the place and its in the middle of the city pretty much...and FREE and they are going to supply food and drink(if all normal club rules apply)...were gonna have door prizes and ****...dont got it all planned yet...just kinda thinking...I need people to tell me there intested so I have an idea and please tell me prefered dates...im open for anything ...:)
From Regina? Either way that sounds really cool, I'd be up for that. No entrance fee either I am assuming? I'd hold it off for awhile though, if you wanna get out of towners to come, cause CAST4 DID just happen.

EDIT: nvm u made the thread :p

Eggz

Smash Hero
robocop
Seven A.M. woke in the morning, with Hen and caffiene and green and nicotine.
No dough, so pop a couple of those. Little RIPsta, *****, Mr. Clean make it
gleam, deep in my temple, and I go get sentimentally steamed with my
instrumelody and heated especially for your team and the forty-five indeed will
beam in between the seams, destroy your dreams. You willing to die? We'll see
how many flee when I 'cause the scene.

Top Bottom