• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 Results. ~ Check second post for links to vids/pics

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
Goodgames everyone ill post up some shoutouts later on .. need ti get that snow off OMG.

Stevo

Smash Champion
PeeKayEmmVudka - Roy ditters = good times

Kage and Bam - Mac D'Ogre (warrior size)

Washington - come live in canada

Sasquatchtown - come live in canada (lulz jk) good **** but there are 24 other characters
and wayyy more stages just so you know

BC- Bee see'n you lata.

Red Deer - thanks for hosting. SPecial thanks to Victra and Kyle.

Carl - way to get your groove back, then have it phail again on you. Good **** tho, your vids will be good.

Alberta - Goodstuff, we should hold some smashfest or something sometime somewhere somehow

Wash

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
some of my pics are on my sig link below ~ check them out in their original sizes

i'll put them on FB myself Victra if thats ok :)

Levi5

Smash Ace
Props for the pics Cao, they're dope. Hopefully my vids can compete :p (sorry guys I think a lot of the vids of actual people got cut over by singles finals)

Last edited:

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
S/O

1st: Bam - GG pas de surprise
2nd: Silent Wolf - Jesus christ. I don't know what is more fun, playing against you or just watching you. Anyways good job on 2nd and I hope to play with you one more time at least.
3rd: FalseFalco - Thanks for housing and being so patient with us ******* all weekend long. Your father and mother are amazing. If you ever come back on the beast coast, i'll do everything I can to return the favor.
4: Firexemblemxpryde [ManLi] We haven't played except in doubles...but anyways you were a funny guy. Nice meeting you and l2nc.
5: Eggz - EGGU! yayhuz next time more matches in please.
5: MikeMonkey - THANKS MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7: Kage - LA LUMIÈRE.
7: Runawayfire - Good **** in brackets and nice seeing you again. When are you coming back in toronto?
9: CAOTIC - Sorry for being such a bad sport.
9: NoobKing - Sup Adam and **** >_> TIM HORTONS good times
9: Levi - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
9: SuPeRbOoM - I had a few friendlies with you, good matches, you do some crazy stuff sometimes.
13: PKMvodka - Who the **** is that emo guy
13: MagnuM - Good bowser dittos man for someone that never plays.
13: Daltsy - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
13: Solaris - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
17: FastFox - Haven't played with you, nothing to say.
17: Ermine - Pikampchu :(
17: Killlock - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
17: xpiritflare - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
17: Chrusher - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
17: Brdy - Good friendlies and nice talking to you.
17: MAIN Attraction - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
17: Kithkin - Hello, I don't remember if I played you or not.
25: Tyson - ^
25: Victra - I'm not sure who that is, my bad JK LOL thanks for everything sweet tournament. I would most def come to CAST5. Make it happen i'm hyped for it already.
25: Nitrocidal - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
25: Dynamism - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
25: Mach5 - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
25: JAPMAN - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
25: Halcyon.Days - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
25: Toph - It was fun to molest your falco with ganon.
33: vertically challenged - I don't like pink yoshi as much as you do.
33: Vash - Good games in doubles friendlies at start. Yay puff.
33: Lib3r4t3 - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
33: ICYU - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
33: icedteea - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
33: Chumly - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
33: RL Prodigy - I know who you are! But I didn't play you, but props for being a good ****** smasher (I know you're 11.)
33: Frio - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
33: [Danny] - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
33: Alphicans - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
33: Blitzmidfielder - Fun riding with you, less smash moar wow.
33: XeroGravity - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
33: Sketch - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
33: Dogg - Fun riding with you =D
33: Aden - Fun riding with you too, thanks for the rides!
33: Pressokman - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
49: Jumblez - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
49: Un_gato - Un chat?
49: 5950 - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
49: Albinoguy - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.

wtf where is stevo? Hi stevo. I had a good time playing with you. Fun talking with you and going to ogre land :D

that should be it >_>

sorry i'm bad with names, and most of you guys didn't even tell me your SNs so it's not like it's my fault >_>

WEST COAST RECORDING!!!!!!!!

WEST COAST DI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<_<

You guys should read Kage's guide on DI. It's pretty good, but actually, DIing up and towards the opposite way you're getting sent is better. Also, when DIing vertical killing blows, you should DI horizontally (cough eggz).

bai bai

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
Maaan, I had such an awesome time! Good games to everyone I played, If I forget you in the shoutouts then I'm sorry :)

First and super special shoutouts go to those who made this possible for me and sask:

Victra: Thanks for hosting this thing, extra time = %100 less tournament problems indeed. You should have just you know.... died in that crew battle...
Kyle: Thanks for housing us and being so helpful, I've never had that level of hospitality on a smash trip, even when your place was packed.

WC:
Manli: Dude you were definitely one of my favorite players that I met this weekend, chill as hell. Congrats on your placement and gg'z in our friendlies.

Noobking: Real cool dude as well, good meeting you and good friendlies, maybe next time we'll meet in the tournament :)

FalseFalco: Good to you see again Carl, ggz in pools and congrats on beating pretty much everyone.

MikeMonkey: DAMMIT I SHOULDA WON **** **** BALLS [/johns] GG'z man, really close :)

Levi: gg'z in bracket, thanks for being that guy doing the recordings.

Daltsy: You played sheik like a total *** vs me, it was such a chore fighting you, bg'z.

Americano'z:

Silent Wolf: GGz, you like never **** up.

brdy: GG'z man, they were reaally tense. Good **** in doubles too. You were a really cool guy.

Eggz: Cool dude, dressing up identical to me and such, I like this man's taste.

Australians: Good games man, we had like the most epic game of the tournament in that crew battle, and our pools match was real fun too. Now I know Caotic and Chaotic!

Montrealers: Truly dope to see you guys again out here, the tournament wouldn't have been half as fun for me had you guys not been around. West coast Mcdonalds service was retarted hahaha.

Kage: Tied with the legendary Runawayfire in singles! Good ****! :laugh: My man Roustane I'll see you at another tournament, wherever/whenever that may be.

Bam: Good **** yo! Haven't seen you in a good while so it was good to chill. Way to ****!

Pkm: Cool to see you again, and good to actually play friendlies with you for once haha. I'll be back in toronto again for the holidays, and then for summer.

Last but not least SasKatchewan:

Good **** guys, for your first real tournament ever you guys truly represented, I see most of you guys all the time so no real need for shouts. Except Kat, who was the most popular smasher of Cast4, I wish that many pros watched my first round bracket match :laugh:

Eggz

Smash Hero
1st: Bam - Your so ****ing fun to play lol/good at the game. WA has always had respect for canadian smashers, and you guys just reinforced it. <3
2nd: Silent Wolf - MA *****AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
3rd: FalseFalco - Too bad we didn't get to do anywhere near the amount of MMs we wanted too. Owell, hopefully I'll see you in BC.
4: Firexemblemxpryde [ManLi] Good **** beating me, I wish you werent quitting because now I want to go up to BC exclusively to **** you back.
5: Eggz - reverse pill intake order in the future and get a haircut
5: MikeMonkey - You look like that guy from Joyride. Also good falcon dittoz lolz and pictures of fierce+azn cute.
7: Kage - I miss you T_T. *****. LOL hella fun money matches, your ganon is so good. also you have way less predictable patterns when your high LOL
7: Runawayfire - Lets coordinate outfits @ CAST5
9: NoobKing - that picture of us is really gay. I approve. LOL
9: Levi - I don't remember anyones names, but I'm pretty sure I have you on facebook. Yaminashi?
9: SuPeRbOoM - Good falcon dittos in low tiers LOL your falcons gotten hella good.
13: PKMvodka - nice hair d00d LOL also impressive grunts. low tier finals was so fun haha.
13: MagnuM - Bowser dittos are SOOO fun. Glad I got to meet all the other bowser players <3
13: Daltsy - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
13: Solaris - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
17: FastFox - Fun talking bout drugs ahah
17: Ermine - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
17: Killlock - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
17: xpiritflare - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
17: Chrusher - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
17: Brdy - Lets resurrect pac NW melee.
17: MAIN Attraction - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
17: Kithkin - Hello, I don't remember if I played you or not. Sup honkey.
25: Tyson - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
25: Victra - Like PKM said, I'm already super stoked for CAST5. I'll be there for sure niggy.
25: Nitrocidal - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
25: Dynamism - LMAO @ "Lets go back to thug mansion" LOLOLOL good ****. Cya next time I'm up in BC hopefully. I'll teach you a bunch of luigi stuff when i see you.
25: Mach5 - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
25: JAPMAN - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
25: Halcyon.Days - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
25: Toph - TOPHARUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
33: vertically challenged - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
33: Vash - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
33: Lib3r4t3 - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
33: ICYU - cute tag haha
33: icedteea - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
33: Chumly - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
33: RL Prodigy - i laughed really hard when you edgeguarded toph then called him a ***** LMAO good ****
33: Frio - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
33: [Danny] - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
33: Alphicans - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
33: Blitzmidfielder - Fun riding with you, less smash moar wow.
33: XeroGravity - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
33: Sketch - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
33: Dogg - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
33: Aden - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
33: Pressokman - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
49: Jumblez - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
49: Un_gato - I'm not sure who that is, my bad.
49: 5950 - cool tag.
49: Albinoguy - Thanks a ****load for the housing.

>_> copying pkm ftsexappeal

Anyone I played and probably had a memorable experience with but you only told me your name, sorry, but I have a horrible memory. Shoutout to me and I'll shout back out to you.

East Coast Canada - You guys are really ****ing cool, can't wait to see youz again. LOL @ my confusion when Bam was tryna say "anally *****" when he was being blatantly obvious about it, and my comprehension skills failed. LOL @ falcon ditto ffas and teams. LMFAOFLMROFL @ "robocop but better" <333333

SasquatchLand - Props living in the land of the beast
BC - WC 4 lyfe
Alberta - What a desolate place lol. cool smashers tho
Everyone - I'm take you all to mumra's pyramid @ CAST5 and issue some mummy wrapped **** on yo funky canadian azzes.

humBAM

Smash Journeyman
Props for the pics Cao, they're
in' dope. Hopefully my vids can compete :p (sorry guys I think a lot of the vids of actual people got cut over by singles finals)
Does anybody have single final? cuz Carl tape was blank.

kithkin

Smash Champion
Levi actually did a good job of setting up the camera so that the screen came out very clean.

But he did do very assorted filming so no gaurantees on what he's got.

I gotta do shoutouts soon, theres actually quite a few I got in mind, Like Kage and Bam.

For now I only got one.

Fastfox:
Originally posted by: TheFox (fastfox)
I don't know what it is, but i find doggy really, really hard. like, not having sex in that position, but getting into the position to start with. I can't seem to ever get inside my girlfriend when we try, it's ****ed, but not literally (lol). I've been told it's tricky, but I dunno, I'm definitely not too small.

halp?

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
My S/O's:p (Im REALLY sorry if I missed anyone!! Im trying to watch a movie and do this so im going quickly)

Victra - Thanks for the AWSOME tourny!! Had a BLAST!:D Thanks for being awsome

SMASHskatchewan - Way to represent!!:)

IcedTeea(Greg) - Biggest thanks to you for being supportive and ALWAYS being a challenge to play and therefor making me better:p:) <3

RunawayFire(Nate) - DONT ROLL!! haha I accually think Ive stopped rolling as much :p Thanks for being a great coach!! Maybe one day you'll beat me in a peach ditto:p

Blitzmidfeilder(Rob) - Thanks for never giving up on us Regina guys and keeping the thread up:p

Bam - heh:) I beat you:D haha :D Great fun playing with you! Awsome to get to know you!

PKMvodka - I also Beat you:p haha your pink yoshi was (almost) unbeatable:p

noobking - Thanks for all the support during my matchs in pool!:p :D

coatic - I dont think we played but I heart your peach:p

brdy - awsome to meet you!! :) we needed to play more friendlies

kithkin - Great talking to you and meeting you!!

alphicans - Im sorry that match went down like that...you are a great smasher!!

Kyle!!!! - Thanks for letting us stay at your place!! You and yor mom were sooo nice !! thanks for everything

To everyone I played I didnt mention - you guys were all great!!
To everyone who supported me in my matches - Thanks!

Levi5

Smash Ace
There's a bit of a mess with some of the smash matches on my camera. The settings on the camera I brought blows sack, sometimes it goes into auto contrast, and with it pointed at an interlaced TV makes it flicker because it's trying to adapt to the light intake. Sometimes it went onto auto when I tweaked it specifically not to so I got a bit upset about that. Getting rid of the little bars can only be done if the camera is pointed right at the screen + tweaked, and I didn't always have time to get a good spot, and tweak it, and on day 2 one of my tripod's legs ****ed up. Sorry Guys it's not going to be as fantastic as I was trying for. =[

That being said, I haven't actually reviewed the matches after recording them yet, so don't prepare for the worst ;)

Eggz

Smash Hero
also copypasta in case bam, like me, doesnt look at that public shoutouts thing or whatever
pimppastamcpimperoni AKA myself said:
Silent Wolf was kidding, like how we kept saying every time Kage ***** us it was luck lmao

We both were talking about how good you pkm and kage were on the way home, so definitely take it completely jokingly, we've got mad respect.

VerticallyChallenged

Smash Journeyman
yeah... btw pkm and bam you guys are unreal!! I hope you know when I beat you it was well...bam suicided a bunch:p and pkm was yoshi:p haha I got pretty lucky...And i just joke about pwning you guys:p:D

Eggz

Smash Hero
I saw part of it, it was pretty legit. I just remember him doing >500 damage with yoshi and it being cute LOL

but it just wasn't enough to take on your peach =[ poor pkm

Top Bottom