• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 Results. ~ Check second post for links to vids/pics

Yeah I watched his yoshi too lol too good.

so i saw in the video description of that loling fox video that people think shes hurting it so i told her to free the fox and she got angry >_>

" Re: free the fox
Fox mmm tastes like chicken.

Seriously. Learn to read the video info :) the animal is an animal ambassador at a zoo. Why would messaging me to 'free the fox' do anything?

Other than make me want to swerve at the next fuzzy animal on the road because morons keep badgering me about animal rights like I am hitler for going to a wildlife exhibit that was giving educational information about GASP wild animals.

So you know what? Bugger off :)"

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Seriously Kat, the only reason my pink yoshi of doom lost was because I got down smashed in my double jump cancels like twice, and yoshi can't do squat about that even with my amazing DI. I especially liked the part where you kept DIing in my eggs and I was throwing them over and over and you were like ahhhh. It was funny >_>

Fun fact: Against eggs, I forgot ness was in the game. I would have def used him against his young link because I think it's a great matchup for him. Also, I was mad high and I burned my thumb prior to my low tier matches and still managed to win without losing a set, lawl.

Ryan -> I'm bad in singles is what happened. But i'm not giving up, no more I play all the characters bull**** and no more I don't know who to pick. I'll work on a real main. (This is going to be hard)

Eggz

Smash Hero
bam u lucky *****

vertically challenged - you misspelled eggz

jason - next time we meet, MM, my ness, your roy, and then another of my young link vs your ness

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
So I keep writing some shoutouts and then I get bored and quit, so prolly not yet.

On a side note, I just finished Rusty Bucket Bay, finally.

Eggz

Smash Hero
does anyone remember when me, pkm, and Stu were at a TV, then me and pkm said the same exact really funny and obscure thing at the same time, then i asked him if he would marry me?

i cant remember what we said =[[ so idk if i have grounds to marry him anymore

Stevo

Smash Champion
One day PKM will take first in a major tourney in singles

and he will have used every character in the game on his way there.

Iron man, singles style.

(I guess we never did do our iron man match.... next time we should do one)

albinoguy11

Smash Cadet
Hey everyone first I want to thank everyone who came from so far away for showing up and making this tournament such a success, Ive got so many shout outs I could do but I didn't have the time to learn every ones names and Ive already forgotten so many of them.

Kithkin: Thank you for everything you did, the way you helped me through getting it all together was so amazing and I more than likely couldn't have done it without you.

ManLi: Thanks so much for your patience and help, you did an amazing job of calming me down and helping me around some of the problems. You were so nice and I'm really disappointed that your done smashing now because It would have been great to get the opportunity to play you again.

Sask Crew: It was great playing with you and I'm glad your were patient with my directions and everything if I'm ever in the area or your ever in my area I'd love to get together and play some more.

Solaris: I was so glad that you were always willing to play me even though Im sure it wasn't tough for you, that last match with the falcon dittos gave me so many great ideas on how to improve on my game. We need to do it again at Cast 5 so I can see how much Ive improved again. I'm glad you took the time to play my little brother as well.

Thanks to who ever played the other little brother of mine to.

Falsefalco: I don't think we played but you seemed like a great guy and I wish we had gotten the chance to.

Danny(whats your smash boards name?): It was great playing you and I had lots of fun hanging out, hopefully we can play again sometime.

East Coast: You guys were amazing and its so great that you came down to play. It was insane watching some of your matches and hopefully ill play you at Cast 5.

Caotic: I think its crazy that someone from Australia came to Central Alberta to smash, even if it wasn't the whole reason for your trip. I'm glad you took charge of being photographer for the event and it was nice meeting you.

Levi: You did a lot of work filming the events and I'm glad you were there. (especially since it seems like our VCR tapes are all mysteriously blank)

Victra: Thanks bud for letting me help you out, it was an amazing experience and Im glad you got me involved.

Toph: You seemed so nice and thankful and I really wished we had gotten the opportunity to finish a game without low tier tournament interruptions, oh well theres always cast 5.

There are so many shout outs to so many people that I could make if I knew who you were. It was amazing playing all of you and I want to improve so much more before number five so I can place better than 49th. The tournament was so much fun, housing everyone was something ill never forget and Im glad you all came out.

Sorry the shirts didn't work out, we'll need to be much more organized for cast 5.

By the way if anyone's missing a blue tube containing what I think is a toothbrush a mitten or a pair of socks there at my place. Im doubting you'll want them back....

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
That was a fun tournament. The whole trip was actually one of my favorite vacations to date. Great to see everyone there, meeting people for the first time and hanging out with friendly faces again. I’m glad everyone had fun, that’s what it’s all about and it really happened.

Everything from Jumblez and Superboom getting ***** at drinking games to me getting ***** by one way streets in the city. I have a bit of stuff on film from the road trip but not as much as I would’ve liked. Still, there will be a CAST4: Adventure from K-town video when I get some time to do it. The party was awesome, the dinners were awesome and the tourney was awesome. Couldn’t have been much better.

I suppose the only thing that caused me problems were the lack of sleep and lack of money. Huge thanks to everyone who chipped in some change for gas and the guys who bought me dinner. That softened the blow a little. The excess and unexpected amounts of driving I did and eating out more than ever emptied my pockets faster than I would’ve liked and having so little sleep made it difficult to drive home and play smash well but I loved everything so much it didn’t make a bit of difference. (LOL that reminds me of something I have to look up on youtube)

The smash was fun! I never get the chance to play really good players, let along players better than me, let alone bunches of them, and this was the most competition I’ve ever been able to play. I learned a ton and it was great. I could tell that I was getting better from something almost every match and I’m happy for that.

SPECIAL NOTES ON SEXINESS!

The sexiest TV at this whole event was my TV, again, as it is everywhere it goes. It basically ***** every other TV in sexiness and probably always will. The day I go to a tournament where someone has a sexier TV than mine is the day I learn tech skill where I can actually pull off a waveshine...AKA pretty much not going to happen like, ever.

The sexiest driving was when I was trying to find Hunting Hills Highschool to pick up the 6 people for dinner. I got lost in some random area and purposefully drove over 6 blocks the WRONG WAY down a one way to get back to some place that I recognized. It was well worth the trip cause the dinner was sexy too. Congrats on your licence too DESOPHOCATOR, don’t follow my driving habits XD

The sexiest MM was the piss drunk best of 31 at 4am between Daltsy and Boomy that ended after about 5 cause they rolled over and couldn’t get up. Some of the worst smash I’ve ever seen either of them play and the funniest smack talk I’ve ever heard. Meanwhile some hot girl was sleeping through it on the couch in our room. No idea who she is but she added even more sexiness of a different kind. Apparently the MM confirmed that Alberta gets up fast, BC has good combos and Marth likes meat snacks.

The sexiest match(es) were (was)

- The one in finals where SW did some wacked out platform laser waveland that froze the entire audience (including Bam) in complete confusion and amazement. The whole set was beyond entertainment but that particular match showed the epitome of tech skill and why melee is so much fun to watch.

- The one where I beat Bam and Noobking in the same match with my Luigi vs Falcon. Took off Noobkings first 2 stocks then he left to sign up and Bam took over for the last 2 stocks. We both have our last stock and 50%ish when I COMBO INTO MISFIRE FTW! No doubt the best moment not caught on film at CAST4.

The sexiest moments were too many to count and too sexy to say. You aren’t ready yet!

SMASHERS

Bam: DAYUM you were so fun to watch. I don’t know how you do it but it’s like you see the future a second before it happens and punish it before it even gets there! LOL

Playing you in pools was great for me. Going Zelda vs my Jiggs is an annoying low tier counter that I’ve had to deal with multiple times at this event and you just had to do it too. GRRR! Playing your Doc with Luigi was fun, very close match and then I jumped into your future-sight-**** like what you later did to everyone else in the building! XD

It was great to play someone good with those characters and I learned a lot from playing you and watching you play. My proudest moment in the entire tournament was when I ***** your Falcon with a combo into misfire and you paused it. WEEEGGEEEE RRAAAPEEESS!!! Doesn’t get any better than that LOLOLOL

Silent Wolf: WHOA you do some crazy **** in smash mang! Great seeing you play and thank you so much for ****** me in some friendlies. I really learned a bunch from playing you and it was a blast. I’ve never had the opportunity to play someone that good and efficient who actually knows the match up on top of that. I figured you would know a bit about fighting good Luigi’s so I expected to get destroyed cause I’m not very good, and I did get destroyed and it was awesome!

I had to almost completely re-look at what I was doing to not get 4 stocked all the time and that was the best thing for me. I hope to play you again sometime and I’ll hopefully make some matches really close, maybe even win one against you. That’s like my goal now or something cause that was just pwnage to the max, you’re just too good. XD

FalseFalco: Manli was talking about you the whole way to Red Deer like you were a couple. “OMG it’s Carl! I get to hang with Carl! Oh Carl this, Carl that!” jkz(ish) HAHAHAHAH XD XD XD

After seeing you **** everyone and briefly talking to you around the place, I can see why he’s a big fan. This gave me some confidence too cause I didn’t know FalseFalco was the “Carl” when we played in doubles during the tourney. It wasn’t really a tourney set cause we weren’t supposed to play each other or something but we should’ve just gone hax on the bracket and finished our set. I think you guys were winning the 2nd match so that would’ve tied us up at 1-1, needless to say the 3rd match would’ve been EPIC. Maybe next time. See you around hopefully! >:D

ManLi: MANUEL #1 IN BC! *facts* No questioning that, you **** man. Sweet hanging out with you and road trippin and all that. It was great having you to play and chill with all weekend and I learned lots thanks to you. You’re a good teacher and taught me how to show my moves with Falcon and Weegee. I can’t really apply anything I’ve figured out because of my lack of skills but at least I know what I need to do and will one day be able to do it in matches.

I’m glad I got to play you and see you play in your last tournament. I hope you still play occasionally and come out to SFU or something when I take trips down to Vancouver. I rarely get to make trips there for smash so when I go there to smash, I want to smash with you too. Hopefully I’ll see you around and great job in the tournament.

The MM was fun too, apparently Luigi ***** Falcon cause of the whole 4-0 thing. Either that or my Luigi ***** and Falcon sucks where you’re great with both so switching characters evens things out. One day we will MM again, but you better be on top of your game or both sets are mine!
Too easy! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Keep playing the giiiiitar too. And nice singing, very good BACK STREETS BACK ALRIGHT! XD I’m looking forward to seeing you next time I’m in Van. Thanks for everything from DBZ jokes to sandbagging me and four stocking me at the same time.

Oh, and watch out for full hop Falcon down airs in the near and distant future LOL

Eggziez: RAWR! Great to finally meet and play you! Congrats on low tier, I had no idea you pwned with so many characters. I wanted to MM you too, you’re sick good and great to watch. The Mario vs Peach MM with CAO and all the Foxy Woxy, too gooood! I want more friendlies next time >:[ Oh, and teach me your skills while you’re at it you *****! I wanna **** like you one day and you prob have weegee sekrets to share that I needz XD

Next time, thug masion partying is a gogo for you, no johns! LOLOL

MikeMonkey: Played you in 2 doubles matches that weren’t tourney matches and that’s all I recall. I would’ve liked to see you play more and meet you for realz cause I heard you ****.

Kage: ARG @ Link ditto LOL at least it was some close low tieriness. I never did get to play your Ganon or Falcon but I saw you play a bunch. You’re part of what inspired me to take up Falcon. You’re really cool and I hope to see you again, more than once, all over the place, and smash your Ganon, or try to at least. XD

Runawayfire: LOL @ crew battle with you and CAO. I missed it but heard awesome thing. LOL @ all the Jiggs in Sask and LOL @ how much Daltsy hated my crap Jiggs then having to play you. Too good, keep it up and make the rest of Sask beastly!

CAOYPOO: WUB WUB WUB You are the coolest person on the face of the planet. Remind me of me sometimes! XD The Peach taunt irl, the Peach gameplay, the Boozer, the pics, the accent, the Pharmacy, all awesome. Thanks for coming to this and on the road trip and all that. It was great to hang with you and learn from you. You’re above mediocre for sure, there’s a reason you beat the rest of aussie. XD

I loved the pic taking at the Keg and the party, bet they’ll turn out well! Hope to catch you next time you come to Canada and hope this trip was all that you wanted it to be. You’re great Dave! <3

NoobKing: RAWR! Thanks for letting me win a match against you in brackets! XD Seriously though, you’re awesome and I’m glad I got to see you again. You and ManLi are like my teachers in BC and again, I learned a ton from you. It’s great playing you, and you give great advice and helped me get way better. Every match I seem to find something new to do and playing you it’s more like 3 new things I could do.

Like utilt! LOLOL I’m looking forward to playing you again sometime in Jan or something. Hopefully I can drag my *** out to more SFUs or something, I just love playing you guys too much and playing you makes me miss playing you when I’m not playing you. You’re too fun, too good and on top of that, I’m picking up Falcon because of you! XD

After starting to learn Luigi from scratch, knowing absolutely nothing about him and 2 weeks later going straight Luigi in this tournament, I was set on finding where I needed to improve in all aspects of my game and thought it out carefully. I need a character that can get inside fast, doesn’t rely too much of spacing big attacks and does well against Sheik and Marth, (at least better than weegee). I narrowed it down to a few and Falcon is the character I knew the least about and played the least. After seeing you play and learning a lot about the Falcon game in general from all of the Falcon matches, I’ve decided to use him at Weegee’s side. Yes, the most manly characters in the game, I’m a man ***** HAHAHAHAHA

Oh, and I beat you and Bam in the same match. YAYUHZ XD

Levi: After playing you in pools, I didn’t think you were going to do as good as you eventually did (no offence), then I saw you play a few matches in brackets and you totally stepped up your game man. You went into **** mode on everyone and nice work in the tourney! I’m just glad I could keep up with you before you went into **** mode XD

Thanks for recording everything, I’m looking forward to that!

Boomy: Come! HAHAHA

You’re too cool Dan. Freakin ***** me in 64, so glad I got to get ***** by you LOL. I’d get the first 2 hits and grab or something for 30%, then you’d grab me and stock me with ease. Thanks for teaching me a bit and ****** me in dittos, I think I know what I need to do in that game now. MM at SFU TS2 is still on, I’m hoping to at least bring you down to 1 stock in a match during the MM, so I have work to do.

Your melee is crazy, even if you hate the game you’re still good at it XD GANON STOMP is way too broken. The best “****ty” character doubles matches I’ve even played were dominated by the STOMP!!! LOLOLOL!!!

In Brawl you **** too. We could probably have some sweet MMs in Barlw if we played it a bit before playing each other. I think we were both pretty sloppy and that’s why those games were so awkward. As an edgecamping Pit would say about gimps... “Too easy” LOL that NEVER gets old!

It was great hanging out with you and partying with you and everything. You’re awesome and I hope to see you around some more. Good work in the tourney and get ***** in 64 “come” January Superboom ;D

PKMvodka: Your Gaymenwatch Destroyed My Luigi in a friendly! XD Can’t believe how good it was and how little I knew what to do against him. Your DK ***** me once too I think, can’t remember. Better luck in Singles next time, good **** in doubles. Get a hair cut seems to be a theme around here but you had some cool facial expressions that were enhanced by your hair so I say no hair cut is needed. EC DI wins! Oh, and nice Link ditto. There were so many I doubt you remember which one I was. XD

MagnuM: I felt so bad going Link vs Bowser on FD but that was some funny smash on Yoshi’s. Probably one of the most fun matches of the day was me trying to platform camp with bombs to get away from the edges as you waited for me. XD Good work vs Victor in the MM, nice dsmashing! Haha

Daltsy: DALTSY!! Oh the jokes, the skills! You have the best drinking games! You’re pwnage at drinking games and foozebawl! Totally awesome! Then your whistling skills were incredible! That was by far the best whistling I’ve ever heard! I’m pretty sure that was what kept me awake for the drive home, it was too good. And of course the balls in the pocket made a bit of difference. LOLOL

As always, it was sooo much fun to play against you, teamzing with you, hanging out with you and watching you play. You’re the bestest ever! Great work in Singles and sowy about my suckiness in Doubles. I know that I screwed up a ton but you might not have noticed. At the end of the day, I was like 4 times better so if doubles was the last event, it would’ve been better. Though, somehow we did well so I’m happy.

I used to say it all the time without to much depth in knowledge of the community but now I can say it with absolute certainty and I’ve heard others say it too. You could easily become the best in BC. You’ve only had a few months to play the better players of the province and you’ve excelled and keep excelling. You know what you can do to improve and you can do it and I know well enough that you’re capable of improving from everything thrown at you. You’ve got everything needed and you’re well on your way. I just hope I can keep up with you to not let us down in doubles ever XD

I’m expecting good things from your Marth too, or whoever you go with. Your Falco is crazy but if you know Marth and Sheik will make you even better, than I’m sure you’ll be unstoppable or close to that. You could easily be BCs next Eric, or even more in time. Also, now that I’m picking up Falcon, maybe you’ll enjoy playing AGAINST me again. No more of that Jiggs BS! LOLOL

Great times and good work in the tourney. Undamafeated 4 life, wubz wubz <333

Solaris: RAWR I don’t think I remember you but for some reason I think you were a Samus...?

FastFox: I recently heard that you were once retired! Good to see you still playing smash then. Good pools matches and doubles matches. They were close. GGs for sure. Hope to play you again sometime. Sorry we never got to do some friendlies afterwards. I remember you saying that you wanted to play my weegee and I wanted to play you but somehow it never happened. Next time for sure!

Ermine: RAWR! I'm not sure who that is, my bad.

Killlock: You are too cool! HAHA Thanks for waking up at the right time but it would’ve been nice to have you join the late hours of fun with us for at least one of the nights. You’re good, you should play more! Looking forward to seeing you in Jan at SFU, MM? >:]

xpiritflare: Nicely done man! You did a great job countering my Luigi. Your Sheik was played well and you adjusted to the match up well. I heard that you don’t play very much so I like how you know your stuff. That last match was the most difficult match of the tournament for me. Sheik needle camping and shielding into dthrows and aerials is like 90% in her favor against Weegee and I had to play so well to not get destroyed. You’re good and played it well, winning the first match and me getting to pick DL really helped me but it wasn’t enough. Last stock, 150ish % and really patient spacing. Nice work! You took it from me and well deserved the victory! You sure were shaking afterwards though. XD

I would’ve liked to play more friendlies with your Sheik because it was tough and fun but you did ok with Falco and Marth too. If you master that style of play with Sheik, I’m going to have to switch characters to beat you next time. XD Good ****!

Chrusher: RAWR! Lol your name is speeled fuknee

Brdy: I didn’t even get to see you play. Saw you around though. You’re pretty cool XD

MAIN Attraction: RAWR! I'm not sure who that is, my bad.

Kithkin: Nice work in doubles, was fun.

Tyson: Nice work in doubles, was fun.

Victra: Really fun tournament! I’m glad you got the others to come out to the Keg dinner and CAST3.5! The whole weekend was a blast and the tournament was awesome. There are always slipups and you handled them well. This was a big event at it was everything I could’ve asked. So glad you did this whole thing and so glad I came out to this.

Nice Fox too. Try implementing usmashes into your game and you might beat my Luigi next time. Against lighter characters it’s deadly even more than it is normally. That’s like a doomsday device you simply avoid using. XD

Expect to see me at CAST5!

=D

Nitrocidal: RAWR! I'm not sure who that is, my bad.

Dynamism: ****ing noob! Lurn 2 ****ing play and get a ****ing main that’s actually good and get some ****ing experience you ****ing noob!

Mach5: RAWR! I'm not sure who that is, my bad.

JAPMAN: RAWR! I don’t know who you were there but I’ll probably see you in BC XD

Halcyon.Days: RAWR! I'm not sure who that is, my bad.

Toph: RAWR! I'm not sure who that is, my bad.

vertically challenged: Fun in pools and entertaining watching you play others. Your Peach is coming along. Beat my Link when I thought I good be lazy and you ***** me for it! That shows that you have the right stuff. Keep at it and you’ll be great. You seemed to improve as the day went on. Sask rules! LOL

Vash: RAWR! I'm not sure who that is, my bad.

Lib3r4t3: LOLOL You got so drunk at the party. The drinking games really went haywire for you. XD Nice smashing you again, you’ve improved. Find that main and study those approaches and work on it. You’ve probably heard a lot of advice and seen a lot of things over the course of this trip so learn to apply those approaches to your game and change up your style. Remember to always change. You’re getting there but have a long way to go.

Nice work in doubles at the Thug Masion, we got totally ***** pretty much the entire time though. Watch out for DownBs off the edge and watch for my knees...they hit randomly! XD
I’ll put on a smashfest so we can practice our new tricks against jugfingiez and sakiz and all them sometime. Keep practicing though, don’t do the same thing twice!

ICYU: I saw some of your ICs against Jumblez ICs. Those were epic! Keep it up and maybe I’ll get to play you next time!

icedteea: RAWR! I'm not sure who that is, my bad.

Chumly: RAWR! I'm not sure who that is, my bad.

RL Prodigy: Little guy that pwnd Sask right? You’re awesome! XD
Frio: Nice Marth! Almost had me there. You’re probably just not used to fighting Weegee’s and I used that to my advantage. Marth is a pain but by the end of the tourney I was keeping up with some of the better ones so you had a good chance at that time. Best of luck next time and see you again hopefully. You got skillz and just need to play a little more I think! Don’t try to force anything, just be patient and you’ll pwn me!

[Danny]: RAWR! I'm not sure who that is, my bad.

Alphicans: I though you were supposed to be like...not complete trash at smash....?
LOLOL I didn’t see it but I heard it! Better luck next time! I’d like to play you next time. XD

Blitzmidfielder: RAWR! I'm not sure who that is, my bad.

XeroGravity: RAWR! I'm not sure who that is, my bad.

Sketch: You’re not bad so keep at it and you’ll keep improving. Sorry for knocking you into losers brackets, I always feel bad winning for some reason. XD

Dogg: RAWR! I'm not sure who that is, my bad.

Aden: RAWR! I'm not sure who that is, my bad.

Pressokman: RAWR! I'm not sure who that is, my bad.

Jumblez: By the end of the tourney, you were way better. Still hilarious how you thought this was a Brawl tournament until the week before. Oh well, you somehow still took a match off of almost everyone you played even when you don’t play this game anymore. Nice Nana, she ***** XD

You’re really bad at drinking games HAHAHAHAHAH

Un_gato: cake?

5950: RAWR! I'm not sure who that is, my bad.

Albinoguy: Nice work doing a whole bunch of stuff and keeping things in line. I never saw you play or anything and didn't even know you entered the tourney too. Hosts are always supposed to do bad anyway. No johns at CAST5, I'm expecting a top 10 out of you XD

SASK - **** Jiggs lol (lil peach/fox)
CAL - **** Sheik lol (lil fox/marth)
EDM - **** Marth lol (lil fox/sheik/falcon)
BC - **** Fox lol (lil marth/falcon/falco)
EC - **** Falco lol (lil falcon/marth/fox)
WA - **** Fox lol (lil falco/peach/falcon)
OKANAGAN - ****ty Weegee

lulz I’m so stuuuupid

albinoguy11

Smash Cadet
I just keep forgetting to shout out to some people.
I want to give an additional thanks to everyone who helped me straighten the place up after everything was said and done, you saved me a lot of time.

Eggz

Smash Hero
ME AND PKM IRONED IT OUT.

Stu and I were bowser dittoing on green greens, then either I blew up a bomb that blew him up, or we both hit a bomb and died, and PKM and I both yelled..."KAWAII DESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

LMFAO

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
ME AND PKM IRONED IT OUT.

Stu and I were bowser dittoing on green greens, then either I blew up a bomb that blew him up, or we both hit a bomb and died, and PKM and I both yelled..."KAWAII DESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

LMFAO
roflmao, I remembered hearing that even. I was all "uhwuuuh?" at the time even.

Shoutouts coming soon.

firexemblemxpryde

Smash Lord
OH man, I gotta wake up in a few hours. Here goes:

VIC:: Thanks for hosting man. It was great to play you, glad to talk over lunch. Your Fox is fun to watch. Falcon dittos are always great. Don't forget to be a little bit more tight with the money, man. Some people really get mad about things like that. Great tournament, I had a lot of fun; a good sendoff to my melee days.

DYNAMISM: Thanks for the drive. I had a lot of fun playing matches with you, arguing with you about stupid things, eating randomly and stopping everywhere. Thank your cousins for us; thanks for your kind attitude towards us the whole time. We will play friendlies again sometime, I'm sure. Falcon dair is too good when double jumped, apparently. Playing guitar for a bit was really memorable, too. And please never almost kill me so many times again in your car.

KAGE: Don't let me hear that a Fox player got you thinking about putting down Ganon for a bit. You can overcome, man. What a close set; I know we both made mistakes, but it was a lot of fun (and pressure). Let it be known that WC can DI, at least sometimes. Thanks for teaming, we did a good job. We were SO close, man, you did awesome. It was great to see you again and to see you laugh your genuine laughs. It's been a pleasure, sir.

CARL: Time's up, my man. It's been fun. Great to see you, eat with you, play with you, and just laugh with you. I knew we would have to play. Our matches were fun, good job on (just) beating me. You did good, man. I'm going to miss you. Don't forget that you have a buddy here in BC. Don't let anything get in the way of securing what's best for you, man. That is, don't get lazy, go to school kid. God gave you intelligence for a reason -- make something out of it. I wish you the very best.

MIKE: You never miss your dair. Great to see you. Thanks for the great attitude and fun you bring to the game. You did well; GG on repping WC. I hope to get some friendlies in with you while you're in BC. You are the legend of Canadian smashing. Congratulations man.

STU: Fun times; great to see you even if we only played for a bit. You have a great personality and an even better roll from the edge; that crap is broken =]. Thanks for coming out man.

STEVE: You lent me a controller that didn't defeat Edmonton, but defeated the forces of evil. Not really, but thanks man. It was great to eat with you and hang out with you too. May that burger have satisfied you. You are one of my favourite smashers, man.

BAM: Congrats, man. You played well. I'm sorry that we didn't get to play in singles; I lost to some noobs. But rest assured, the second I see you in front of me, we have a Falco-Marth battle to fight. Great job; fun times in doubles. I'm sorry about the confusion about the 2nd set. Your Falcon is far superior to mine, and the best Falcon I've ever seen in falcon dittos. I'm sorry that I had some ouache shines on you guys; I didn't mean to play so g@y. Beat up vwins for me, alright? In smash, of course ;P

PKM: You know, my views on you changed that 2nd day. I know you are all very competitive, but it was fun to see you just enjoy yourself too. You're a good guy. You also have a good roy and GAW. But you barely stole that set from Pikachu, and don't you forget it. You are very talented with many characters; very few smashers can say that. I'm sorry that peach's dsmash is dumb. Remember to give everyone equal opportunity and respect, even us WC noobs.

SILENTWOLF: Fun matches with you. Great job against Bam, and also against me during tournament. I honestly thought I had that set, but you stepped it up. MM was fun too, and congrats on second man! Let it never be contested that SW is indeed the fastest Fox.

EGGZ: No hard feelings man. Good games. My fox is just weird. I hope to play you again sometime. You show signs of a professional smasher. Not sure what mumrah butt is, but apparently I am closely associated with it. FOX DITTOS ARE THE BEST. Good luck man -- don't forget our matches and the times we spent. Smash may come to an end but what we learn from each other persists.

BRDY: What a kind fellow. Thanks for your attitude man. Hope to see you again :]

DAN: Silly Dan. You're good at melee; keep playing it. Great job at 64, I hope to see you again.

CAOTIC: WOWWW MAN. WE have a HOT picture. It's now my facebook dp. Great matches with you. I told you you'd do well! You represented Australia well, and you beat PKM! Good job man! Sorry I bullied you kinda with your accent. We all know I was just jealous. I can see why you're so popular, even in America. Please don't hesitate to visit again.

AJ: Fun matches man. I suggest you take one character and go all the way with him/her man!

TIM DALTON: is not going to read this. Still, great matches man. Your falco can go a long way; keep it up. Good job finishing your essay, I'm pretty screwed for mine due Friday. Hope to see you again man.

KYLE: thanks for the hospitality, man. You're a cool guy. Remember to be good; stay true to what's important. The tournament wouldn't have been the same without you. We all appreciated it. Thank your mother for me, too please. I hope no one makes a joke out of that. Take care buddy.

TYSON: Barely played with you man. Your falco did well. Keep playing with edmonton guys!

JOEL: Nice glasses lol. Good to see you. Be good!

NOOBKING: I'm sorry you didn't do as well as you hoped man. But you're a cool guy and my best smasher friend; it's been a lot of fun. Keep doing them **** combos. This ends an era of my life, man. For goodness' sake, Adam, remember the conversations we've had. Don't forget too quickly what we've taught each other. Remember, remember, remember. And when you feel like the world is crashing down, remember that it never will do so for no reason. Then you will have your chance again.

more shoutoutz to come... so tired.

kithkin

Smash Champion
I might go to sask for a tournament if the tournament was big enough.

or if for some reason people offered to drive me

PB&J

Smash Hero
this tourny seemed like it was fun ..i want to play with some canadians...all of u guys need to come to to4. It is going to be huge and it is in jan-melee only and u guys get to plaay shiz and spdn and maybe mango..in the works on that

PB&J

Smash Hero
hungrybox is getting real beast lately...even better than he was at event 52..he is the ec mango these days so come play him and every other smasher u can think of

Top Bottom