• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CAST4 Results. ~ Check second post for links to vids/pics

KillL0ck

Smash Ace
robocop
Seven A.M. woke in the morning, with Hen and caffiene and green and nicotine.
No dough, so pop a couple of those. Little RIPsta, *****, Mr. Clean make it
gleam, deep in my temple, and I go get sentimentally steamed with my
instrumelody and heated especially for your team and the forty-five indeed will
beam in between the seams, destroy your dreams. You willing to die? We'll see
how many flee when I 'cause the scene.
Holy ***. -

xpiritflare

Smash Apprentice
I'm interested in a tourney in flatzone
I see what you did thar

Anyways... mine is lame but here goes...

Bam + pkm - Those doubles friendlies we had were awesome fun, you two vs me and tyson, you guys had some innovative rest strategies., like jiggs up tilt, marth up throw jiggz to try a rest xD. Good ****

SilentWolf - You're absolutely sick. It was so exciting to watch the finals, (I was rooting for you ;D ), grats on second though . Our matches in pools were very fun but I would've liked to play some friendlies with you

FalseFalco - We didn't get to play any friendlies!! Ahh! I demand friendlies next time

Kage - I really enjoyed playing against your ganon in singles (even though I stood no chance)

Levi - Good job by placing the best among Calgary, I remember when we first met and you were still trying to get better and you wanted to because I gave you motivation to. You are definitely better than me by far, I'm so proud of you!
*sniff* my young padawan no more...

SuPeRbOoM - DANNNN, we need to play MOAR friendlies. MOARRR. plz. And no, I won't be scurred.. ehehe

MagnuM - We had lots of lulz when we were trying to get advice for our marths for when we faced Kage, but to no avail... he's just too good haha. We had some good friendlies, I definitely would like to play more.

FastFox - More friendlies. I want some hot chocolate right about now too.. hmm lol

Ermine - Those ditto's we had were friggin awesome!! And your beavers are multiplying!

Chrusher - We had a great set. although I wish I could have done better.

Tyson - <333333 We should team! And do friendlies! You single-handedly made the second day of the tournament for me AWESOME.

Nitrocidal - Mr. N. I thank you humbly for getting me a ride there and back. I'm in your debt.

Dynamism - Our set was crazy! I've never played against a competitive luigi before, you really caught my off balance lol. Def wanted more friendlies, maybe next time! And yes you could say that I pretty much don't play, before CAST4 I hadn't touched ssbm since the last tourney I went to, ADAT, about half a year or so before, and before that tourney, no ssbm for another half a year-ish.

Mach5 - Sorry for letting you down in doubles man, we came kinda close against Dan+Killock. But yeah haha I suck too much xP

Toph - Awesome falco man, our pool matches were hella fun. Thanks for coming all the way up here from washington! Hope you had a crazy trip back ;P

RL Prodigy - You're so **** good for someone so young! I was really scared that I would lose to you, it was pretty close too.

Albinoguy - Thank you so much for helping Victor with the tournament, it went very smooth!

My hotel buddies - That falcon teabag pause was effin perfect!

Victra - Great tournament, thanks so much for hosting! I had a lot of fun playing ssbm again and meeting a whole bunch of people. Our MM was pretty fun, I wish my marth was better ;_;, but it was so close anyways. Next time you won't be so lucky ;) I CHALLENGE YOU TO MORTAL KOMBAT!... erm I mean ... MM :D

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
Eggz, I was the guy in the Iron Maiden Shirt that you thought had Mumra on it.

pkm, I was the guy who fought your Ness with Yoshi and your Yoshi with Ness. on the first day.

Shoutouts:

Bam - I never got to play or talk to you, but ****, man, your Falco is awesome. Congratulations on first place!

Silent Wolf - Too good. Too technical. Super close to first place. Congrats on second place. Keep up the rapesauce!

FalseFalco - Only got to play you in Low Tier, but ****. You seem like a super awesome and chill guy. Come to more BC tournaments please.

ManLi - Don't quit smash. >( You still owe me that MM. You're too good, and a lot of fun to play and be around. Thanks for the tips by the way; I do dab in too many characters.

Eggz - I didn't know you were any good with low tiers. Keep comign to more BC tournaments. Play me more too, haha.

MikeMonkey - Never got to play you either, but you also seemed really cool. No more DK at all though?

Kage - Haha, you're so awesome. Ganon dittos on Green greens ftw!

Runawayfire - Did you create the huge amount of Smashquatchewan Jigglypuff?

CAOTIC - Caotic- Coolest Australian ever, even thoughy ou're the only one I met. Hell, I didn't even like Zelda before this weekend. lol. But **** man. Crazy **** you had. Super awesome guy too. It was great meeting you. Hopefully I'll see you again soon.

NoobKing - Keep the **** on, man. Play me more sometime at SFU when I'm up there. I want to get super good.

Levi - Is edgeteching really that impressive? You, Nitrocidal, and I think a few others came over and were all "whoa man, you edgetched 3 Marth dairs in a row" or something. Daltsy taught me how to edgetech when I was just starting smash so I have always gfound it easy. But is it really that impressive? By the way, congratulations on the very high rank.

SuPeRbOoM - You're awesome. lol. 'Nuff said. Too much ****. Keep playing all three smashes, especially Melee!

PKMvodka - Awww maaan! I was wagering money that you'd win singles. No worries though. You win some and lose some, eh? You were super cool. I'm a little sad that you are going to finally get a main, I must admit. But regardless, you're still super awesome.

MagnuM - Only got to see you play, but you were not only posititve, but also a lot of fun to be around. Awesome MM with Victor, haha.

Daltsy - **** you are getting too good. Extremely good **** at the tournament. Jeez! You are improving so fast, so I agree with Daltsy with you being the next BC Eric. Keep maining Falco though. Marth is so gay. We gotta get togehter sometime and play more. You're Falco is the funnest one to ditto.

Solaris - How old are you? Good job in the tournament, and nice Samus.

FastFox - lol.

Ermine - You attacked me too much in doubles, lol. And I seriosuly thought you were joking about the plushies. Why beavers and red pandas, anyway?

Killlock - You're super cool man. Really mellow. But you go to bed too early! By the way, Dan still wants to molest your ***. Better watch your back, haha.

xpiritflare - I don't know if I ever got to play you.

Chrusher - You're a really cool guy. Keep practicing and you should be super **** with Falco.

Brdy - I got to play you, right? I got to at least see you play. Your turnip throw and light shield is a really good idea. Come with Combo Status to BC more please!

MAIN Attraction - Good job on the ranking. More Samus doubles, haha. MM for CAST 5 to see who improves more?

Kithkin - Your hair is awesome. 'Nuff said.

Tyson - Were you the guy playing random characters with pkm? If so, dayum. Too good.

Victra - I didn't expect you to be so good at the tournament. Amazing tournament by the way, and nice rapage at CAST3.5. Let me co organize CAST5, please, if I make it? That'd be some sick stuff. Usmash more though. It kills Samus easier than any other attack Fox has, who I think you said you ahve trouble with.

Nitrocidal - You were really awesome person. I wish we played more. Very fun matches in doubles!

Dynamism - Holy **** man, top tier. You were so helpful to so many people, and your cousins and uncle are the coolest people ever! Thanks for all the support you gave me and for putting up with my crampy knee on the way home. I'll get your money to you asap btw. Good **** at the tournament, hope to smash with you soon. By the way, are you free next week? I only have to work Sunday (idiot management is cutting back hours during the xmas rush. :/)

Mach5 - Awesome Samus. Keep it up!

JAPMAN - I'm surprised you didn't place higher and that I did somewhat well against you. I was even hung over, lol.

Halcyon.Days - Not sure who you are.

Toph - You're really fun to be around. Pretty sweet Falco. Come up to BC tournaments with Combo status, alright?

vertically challenged - Lol, you're too awesome.

Vash - Not sure who you are.

Lib3r4t3 - You're so ****. Next time win the tournament instead of letting other people win, okay?

ICYU - Awesome Ice Climbers. Hope to play you again sometime!

icedteea - Nice Marth, even though Marth is totally gay. Good job in pools too!

Chumly - Not sure who this is.

RL Prodigy - You're so amazing for your age. Keep playing more smash!

Frio - Very nice Pikachu. Dayum!

[Danny] - Keep practicing that Jigglypuff, man. You'll get better soon.

Alphicans - lololol

Blitzmidfielder - I was pretty down since I thought I could beat you in pools. Hopefully we can get a rematch sometime.

XeroGravity - Not sure who this is.

Sketch - Not sure who this is.

Dogg - Not sure who this is.

Aden - I know who this is, but I never met or talked to you at all.

Pressokman - Not sure who this is.

Jumblez - You're getting a lot better. Don't be so down on yourself, because you're doing awesome. Keep practicing and learn to CG, and you'll be raaapesauce! Also, keep playing Melee too. Hopefully I'll see you at a smashfest or at the next MOST event or something.

Un_gato - lol, sucks on the last stock of the last match. Good try. Nice work with Link though.

5950 - don't know who this is.

Albinoguy - Awesome co-hosting job, man. Keep playing more Smash. You'll get a lot better over time.

K-lover - Lol, clover. It was fun hanging with you when I did. Why dind't you enter Singles?

Zach - Why didn't you enter singles either? Either way, nice Samus. Hopefully see you and Klover at CAST5.

Victra again - CAST5 IS going to be Melee only, right?

I had too much fun in Red Deer. From the first night to the dinner at the Keg to CAST 3.5 to CAST 4 to the party, to the second day of CAST 4, and hell, even the ride home, despite my painful knee, this was an amazing fantastic trip. I really hope I can make it back to Red Deer for CAST5. And I'll pack light this time. <.<

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Some shoutouts.

Bam - Gratz on first. I got one match against you that was pretty much ****, lol. As is to be expected.

Silent Wolf - Congrats on second. wtf, Levi showed me a DKC vid you had up, Respect x10, <3 DKC. Though watching you and playing agaoinst you helped me to deal with spacies a bit more, I think.

Carl - Gratz on third. Thanks for ****** me in that match we had... Wait Nevermind. <.<; I seriously need to try to get up to Edmonton sometimes.

Levi - Grats on placing best out of Calgary. Get a main for god **** sake and stop sandbagging. You're too good. Sorry for choking on you in teams, we could have gone farther had I not. =/

Brad - Thank god (And Vicra) I didn't face you in the bracket.

Victra - 50 CENTS? YOU ARE ON. Double or nothing, Kirby vs Luigi for old times sake! Only not really. You are going down. Come to Calgary sometimes, I'm willing to house.

Gratz on a successful tournament, btw. Put me down for CAST 5 for sure.

Eggz - Thanks for all the advice in that one moneymatch. Nice meeting you / getting ***** by you / swallowciding your bowser in friendlies.

Toph - Good friendlies. Hopefully you'll be at CAST 5.

Dan - I'd take one of your shoutouts and simply reverse it, but you haven't posted any so I'm forced to come up with my own. I wish I got to face you 1 v 1 in friendlies or something. Though the temple teams match was win.

Kill0ck - Next time, you're mine. Good matches in the singles bracket, and afterwards. If I hadn't SDed 3 times after taking off 2 of your stocks the first match I'd have been set. /johns

Speaking of JOHNs...

John - Come smash mooooooar. We'd love to have you around more. If you want I can start telling you when I'm hosting or whatnot.

Joel - Nerf MM $5 CAST5.

Sho - Sorry for not teaming with you. I'd have loved to get last in teams with you again... Kidding, though. We both improved drastically since then. Hope your job goes well.

Adam - Thanks for coming over that one night in the hotel. That was pretty sweet.

Stu - I wish I had gotten a match vs you. Either Marth Ditto, or Kirby bowser. Next tournament for sure.

Blitzmidfielder - Nice meeting you. You're an awesome person, as is the rest of the Sask. Crew. Good show from you guys.

Vash - Sorry for being Just another Marth in the brackets. Your jiggs is good, great spacing with the Back airs. Ye may wanna be a bit more careful going under DK64 vs Marth or Falco though. Harsh lesson I learned when I was kirby.

If I missed anyone... Let me know.

nitro-blazer

Smash Lord
Screw the edit button.

chumly - Same as Vash, I waas just another Marth. You fared well, thoguh, and I can tell you'll improve a lot for hte next one.

Ermine - KEVIN why you ditching on me for curling. You need to come south mer or vice versa. I claim FoD D=<

Lib3r4t3 - Good doubles matches, yeah. Hopefully I'll see you more at the next tournament.

Halcyon.Days - Great matches. You're Amazing for how long you've been playing. If you're ever in town or vice versa we need to play.

Allan - I didn't play you much. When I did, it got interrupted. I'll see you soon, though. We need to smash more for being in the same city.

To the guy with the signature hat - Sorry I never got your name. It was a blast meeting you, even though you don't have a gamecube you still came out. Hopefully I'll see you at CAST 5. Keep reppin' Kirby for me.

k EDIT:

are you alex, nitro?

Yeah I am.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
I just looked over all of the footage from the trip and have **** ideas for a vid. This is gonna be siiiiiick!!!

AJ: I'm never free on Sundays, haven't been for ages XD

xpiritflare: Imma add you on msn XD

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
**** Nate you ******, I was gonna post the set xD.

Only thing worth watching is Caotic vs runawayfire xD

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
i have burning hatred for the jigglypuff that used the box tag

EDIT: wtf are there so many jigglypuffs for - i'm never going to attend a tournament in the same location as this many jigglypuff players -what a boring to use and boring to fight against character lol
ugh the highlight was jigglypuff vs peach? are you serious? -_-

Gimpyfish62

Banned (62 points)
BRoomer
not the legendary 15th spot on the alberta pr...!?!?!

no seriously though peach and jigglypuff aren't gonna convince anyone to play melee again LOL

Runawayfire

Smash Lord
My Jiggs is sex though, I'm like the sole reason for the Jiggs on mute city epidemic in saskatchewan.
Love me Gimpyfish!!!

Top Bottom