• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
yo rpsi are u goin to duke this weekend?
I can't really. First it's my birthday and I'm going to be hanging with my friends, second just last weekend was Pound and I need some time to rest. I do hope to go to something soon though. I wanna play you :X

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
zero, my number is 336-686-7961. seriously, just text me, any day, that you feel like coming over and getting dominated by ganon/fox (melee). i'm pretty dang available. college is easy.

also, if you wanna teach me one of the other 2D fighters, i'd be down with that. i don't have a system/controller though, so you'd have to bring that stuff.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
duke biweeklies this sat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone should come!!!!!!! got lots coming from UNC-C; i think mekos is down so i hope he makes it; even foxy might come; omg that is amazing!!!!!! And i assume NC State should be coming (or at least, I hope they do).

Everyone come!!!!

UziUziUZI

Smash Rookie
So, I got a PS3 recently if anyone cares about the new guy. Even though I think most people here play games on Xbox, it doesn't hurt to try to get more pals. :'D

psn is uziuzii-
I'm pretty much playing Civilization Rev. until I buy MvC3/BB:CS and all that jazz.
I'm also trash at DC vs Mortal Kombat if anyone has it.

I'll also try to come to the Duke biweeklies this week. :0
but i'm trash at brawl too.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
It would be the week right after G6, so I wouldn't want to plan anything major on it, if you want the scene to be healthy.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
It would be the week right after G6, so I wouldn't want to plan anything major on it, if you want the scene to be healthy.
I agree. These first few months of 2011 have been STACKED with tourneys. It's definitely been great, but we need a break sometime. After G6, there should be a 2-week cooldown period, at the very least.

HyL!

Smash Lord
So, I got a PS3 recently if anyone cares about the new guy. Even though I think most people here play games on Xbox, it doesn't hurt to try to get more pals. :'D

psn is uziuzii-
I'm pretty much playing Civilization Rev. until I buy MvC3/BB:CS and all that jazz.
I'm also trash at DC vs Mortal Kombat if anyone has it.

I'll also try to come to the Duke biweeklies this week. :0
but i'm trash at brawl too.
Get ssf4 and I'll play you D:

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I agree. These first few months of 2011 have been STACKED with tourneys. It's definitely been great, but we need a break sometime. After G6, there should be a 2-week cooldown period, at the very least.
you uncle, are you going to be in Cary or Charlotte this weekend?

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
he posted a month ago he was gonna be down this weekend so someone should host something....so i did; and then he decides to not come.....oh well

Jon?

Smash Champion
duke biweeklies this sat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone should come!!!!!!! got lots coming from UNC-C; i think mekos is down so i hope he makes it; even foxy might come; omg that is amazing!!!!!! And i assume NC State should be coming (or at least, I hope they do).

Everyone come!!!!
NC State will not be here. So Kadaj and Shady can enjoy their winnings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom