• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
@Mekos: I'll be available to play tomorrow.

Btw, I fought a Dark Phoenix in lvl 3 (max) x-factor mode the other day. I stalled it out and then killed her in one combo (no meter or x-factor needed). GG

*Goes back to eating Sentinel flakes for breakfast*

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
@Mekos: I'll be available to play tomorrow.

Btw, I fought a Dark Phoenix in lvl 3 (max) x-factor mode the other day. I stalled it out and then killed her in one combo (no meter or x-factor needed). GG

*Goes back to eating Sentinel flakes for breakfast*
Like I said you scrubs need to learn to combo

this man knows

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Hbox played the matchup badly.

Hbox and I still kinda play the Falco/Puff matchup badly and gay and badly. <.<
well if ur the best falco, and hes the best jiggz, wouldnt u two be making the road for that MU? it's kinda hard to play the mu wrong when u guys are basically remaking the mu.

"We got combos, baby, we got combos!"

~Craig
**** u.

Snapbacks > Phoenix
i lold.. .but on the real... this aint even that effective. u just waste meter. cause phoenix can just switch right back out before u can do any combos to her...

phoenix is honestly pretty good if u know what ur doing.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
i lold.. .but on the real... this aint even that effective. u just waste meter. cause phoenix can just switch right back out before u can do any combos to her...

phoenix is honestly pretty good if u know what ur doing.
Actually, after a snapback, you aren't able to switch out for a longer than usual period. Considering all you need is one good mix-up or opening to kill her (x-factor chip dmg is even a way to take her out), it ain't that far-fetched of a way to get rid of her.

I won't deny Phoenix may be a good character in the long-run, but it's really tiresome seeing all these people foam at the mouth over her (especially considering how many casual players fail with her).

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
when i get snap backed, i just get a person right back in a second later.

plus she can fly.. so just super jump to fly, than tag out or something. either way, snapback just waste meter imo

btw mike ross is good at mvc3.... mad surprised.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
well if ur the best falco, and hes the best jiggz, wouldnt u two be making the road for that MU? it's kinda hard to play the mu wrong when u guys are basically remaking the mu.
Well we both have too many flaws for making it more correctly.

Alternatively, yes we are making it but that doesn't mean it's as far as we can really push it so I don't agree with how far it's come yet.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
hey m0ngoose remember when you mained snake, wario, mk, diddy, falco?
first of all... you put the 0 in the wrong place

2nd, i ****in hate ur guts and hope the next time i see u, i can rip ur scrawny lil neck apart.

LEAVE THE BRAWL THREAD U ****!

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
So... G-boro, if a tournament is coming up... how about we gather up? Let's get a time and a place!

Do it for the guy who hasn't seen Smash Bros. in nearly 2 months. :/
yo 313 u have the most un-hyped un-heard of tourney I've ever seen. Even people in ur own city haven't heard of it. LMAO

j/k 313

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom