• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
omg pokemon heartgold nuzlocke run update

Ocean - Gyarados
Joshsyde - Graveler
Yay - Crobat
Stingers - Meganium
Stock - Wooper
BilBilBull - Tauros

they're the only 6 I have left. im gonna go to the safari zone and try to catch something. oh god

stingers

Smash Obsessed
im in the safari zone. there are so many places I can choose from, I'm scared to pick one. i've already got 2 water types, a flying type, a rock type, a normal type, and a grass type. and thats basically all the safari zone has. man **** this game im just gonna go to a random spot

omg I ran into a magnemite first! if I catch this I can replace the fallen distenshi. RIP Diatenshi

should I throw a rock or some bait. omg this is the hardest choice I've ever had to make in my life. I guess I've got 30 balls to waste so I'll bait 'em up

actually **** that im just gonna go full throttle and throw a ball

...**** he got out

then he ran away

damn

back to square 1

edit: man **** you twitch if I could've let you live I would've some things are just out of my control

Dublio

Smash Ace
You should catch a magikarp and call it 313. You underestimate poor Black Mantis for the first twenty or so levels, as he is unable to do anything at all. 313 gets insulted and beaten on every single day of his life. Then one day, he evolves and starts ****** everything in sight. Then you will be scared of the threat that is 313. Then you will be sorry that you have underestimated the Black Mantis! Muwahhhwhwahwhaw!

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
You should catch a magikarp and call it 313. You underestimate poor Black Mantis for the first twenty or so levels, as he is unable to do anything at all. 313 gets insulted and beaten on every single day of his life. Then one day, he evolves and starts ****** everything in sight. Then you will be scared of the threat that is 313. Then you will be sorry that you have underestimated the Black Mantis! Muwahhhwhwahwhaw!
yeah I want to sig this so badly

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Thanks CT. And I'd say name a Wingull Seagull, but that's stupid LOL. Name a Pidgey or other bird me :awesome:.

Gonna check flights right now for that weekend.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
lol is this really the first you've noticed?

wtf u have like 7 kajillion posts, i know u've been around long enough

so confuzedddddd :confused:

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
see, now i'm pretty sure ur trying to troll me.......

because i'm just saying what i mean

trolling is trying to make someone mad

i didn't try to make u mad deliberately bro :(

Duo55

Smash Ace
I've got nothing but respect for kadaj in this game but I would have to disagree. He played pretty bad in this set and I'm sure if you asked him he'd agree. I'm not saying this as an insult but after watching this set I'm convinced he could have won it 2-0 had he played with the consistency he normally does. Nerves perhaps? He displayed much more skill in his set vs atomsk. Never the less, very entertaining as always kadaj. And good stuff to all NC for their placings. Especially PP.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
I've got nothing but respect for kadaj in this game but I would have to disagree. He played pretty bad in this set and I'm sure if you asked him he'd agree. I'm not saying this as an insult but after watching this set I'm convinced he could have won it 2-0 had he played with the consistency he normally does. Nerves perhaps? He displayed much more skill in his set vs atomsk. Never the less, very entertaining as always kadaj. And good stuff to all NC for their placings. Especially PP.
I disagree with your disagreement. Fatal is considered one of the top 3 snakes in the US/CAN.
For him to come as close as he did, I think that alone means he did really well.
I think he just lost stage control too many times and had a hard time finding his way back into the space he needed to be in.

But what do I know. I suck.

Duo55

Smash Ace
I disagree with your disagreement. Fatal is considered one of the top 3 snakes in the US/CAN.
For him to come as close as he did, I think that alone means he did really well.
I think he just lost stage control too many times and had a hard time finding his way back into the space he needed to be in.

But what do I know. I suck.
I can see where your coming from, but I think you misunderstand. I'm not saying that kadaj played bad, I'm saying he played bad compared to his normal self. He was making errors I've never seen him make before. He was whiffing alot, making bad spacing choices and messing up his techs about half the time. I'm not demeaning him, I'm holding him to the high standard that I think he's earned. See, in my mind, we're not dealing with a kid that got lucky and almost beat fatal, we're dealing with a highly skilled player that had a good shot to beat fatal and blew it because of nerves I guess. Thats how it is in my mind anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom