• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
getting 360 version, already have collectors on pre order.

you would think they would make arcade sticks for both systems >.>

kinda gay.

i have no clue how big tourneys are gonna work

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
^ I wouldn't say that. They are essentially the same in a standard use. (If that's what you meant)

Mekos

Smash Master
NNID
Mekos123
omg...ADHD is so sick! That diddy man lol. Perfect zoning. I was messing him up at first and then it was like he said "oh I have to try on this one".

eh u guys i might not come down for the tourney cuz i've decided to only go to tourneys from now on where I know I can make some money. Unfortunately I can't find a partner at my skill level or higher to team with. :/. And u know dubs is the way for me to make money haha

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Keith, the letter 'R' in controller is the ending sound in the word 'controller.'

DC = Disconnect

SNAFU = Situation Now All F'd Up

Watch any tournament stream, go to any tournament, you'll likely see several instances where the, "Controller has been disconnected," pause menu interrupts a match. It's gay. =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom