• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stockfield

Smash Champion
I've been attempting to re-challenge you via wifi for a while, but you were never on when I asked for it apparently.

Also, I agree with Mekos. People here are very rude to me.
It's not that they are being mean, it's just that sometimes when you say certain things it's interpreted as you thinking you're better than others. It may rub people the wrong way.

MacD

Banned via Administration
you mean he dsmashes on platforms?

i remember i was playing brawl for some weird reason

i dsmashed on smashville's platform with lucas, and it sucked up DDD and did lots of damage

i was happy

/my brawl experience

Marly

Smash Journeyman
It's not that they are being mean, it's just that sometimes when you say certain things it's interpreted as you thinking you're better than others. It may rub people the wrong way.
I was just being sarcastic when I said 'people here are very rude to me.'

stingers

Smash Obsessed
well...that's not what I meant (you're both really good is what i was implying), but yes, actually, lucas' dsmash on platforms does like 40% and is easily the best dsmash on a platform in the game and he does it a lot.

wow thats really creepy

Marly

Smash Journeyman
If Brawl had good wifi, I'd totally be all over wifi tournaments. (And I won't have to make an excuse to myself about how I could've done better if it wasn't for the lag)

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
craig come back

@ smith, he didnt tease or look down on someone less skilled them him.

sounds like confidence to me bro.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i would say that is the only thing separating cocky from confidence.

you can be confident in urself, by saying u will win

or u can be cocky and mock everyone saying they stand no chance, because u will win

If u down play others while building urself up, thats being cocky.

trust me, i like to be a jerk, so i choose the cocky route, rather than confidence

cause everyone is free as **** when it comes to my avian monster.

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Well, everyone has their own definition of 'cocky' and being 'confident.' Really, they're not that different tbh, since they're really subjective to begin with. To me, being overconfident is being cocky.

The way he said 'I am going to make money too' just came off to me as cocky than confident, since it implies he'll do so well to the point that he will place and win the payout.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
we've only fought in tourney once...at duke

god I'm just gonna post this picture here too cuz its so funny and y'all brawlers need to see it

Dublio

Smash Ace
Would anyone in the Raleigh/Durham area want to play Smash on Friday Night and/or Sunday Night? (Jan. 14th & 16th)

Trying to get some practice in for the tournament on Saturday and all that.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
lol smith did u invite keith to the troll back room?

i turned that **** down, if u a real troll you don't ***n rub ur **** with other wannabe trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom