• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
I beat arc so many times.

also, EVO was mostly all 360 from my understanding.

also anything you do online isnt considered legit on ps3 because its easy to **** scrubs,

on 360 people pay for online play and are much more serious when they play matches online.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
lol, both online communities are roughly the same.

Though more higher level players play on XBL.

And the reasons I listed are why they should use 360, Smithy. I feel the only reason PS3 is played is because of the legacy of the PS2 for fighting games and the whole "360 controller sucks," kinda thing.

And nothing online is considered legit in my book.

And Stack It Up originated in Alabama.

Also c0cks

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
snap u have beaten arc?

i dont mean this as rude, so dont take it like that

im curious, cause u have never mentioned that before.

and arc is good.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
Well I beat arc twice in tournament, once at my second billfest (toon link then he went falcon game two) then I beat him at a duke(toon link both games)

Edit: I played gay at duke, it went to game three and I took him to cruise game two. If you ever read this arc, I'm sorry for that. That was a moment of poor character on my part :/

V1CE

Smash Champion
Well I beat arc twice in tournament, once at my second billfest (toon link then he went falcon game two) then I beat him at a duke(toon link both games)

Edit: I played gay at duke, it went to game three and I took him to cruise game two. If you ever read this arc, I'm sorry for that. That was a moment of poor character on my part :/
ohh wait you took someone to cruise?? hmm ok cool

Duo55

Smash Ace

Nice dude. Its tourney so you do what you gotta do, but at least you had the testies to admit it was poor character. Kids today in any game have that g@y and proud mentality, and that is really annoying. Like I said, you do what you got to for the win some times but don't take pride in it...

stingers

Smash Obsessed
on that note duo...zss is definitely in retirement now...I stopped giving a ****, ROB only, and I'll accept the consequences lol

Duo55

Smash Ace
on that note duo...zss is definitely in retirement now...I stopped giving a ****, ROB only, and I'll accept the consequences lol
:( I did all that practice for nothing... I was gonna surprise you... :( I've actually gone the opposite route. I currently have five tournament viable characters but fox is still my best and none of them are top tier :D Lets just say I have all my bases covered this time.

Edit: Also stingers, I didn't think you were g@y for for using ZZS. To me counter picking (even though you actually chose a bad MU and I lost due to no concept of how to play ZZS which is totally legit btw) is totally legit.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
lol did it work out?

also I remember adam like...3 stocked nick riddle on green greens or something.

WHAT AN AWESOME STAGE

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
Honestly duo, at times u do have to play gay :/

basically what karn and craig said.

thats not just how u play brawl

playing "Gay"

is how anything competitive is usually won.

Like in football when the winning team is trying to run the clock last quarter and time the others out.

that **** is gay.

wario playstyle is basically the last 3 mins of all football games

as well as the last 15 seconds of basketball.

Im not saying they should be rewarded nad praised for the homosexuality,

but a win is a win.

And stingers that is one of the reasons i dropped mk

my mk was bad

and i could not take brawl seriously with him, cause i did not feel the need too

Plus falco was my main *** before snake and mk, so maze well go back to da roots :)

Duo55

Smash Ace
When did I say that you shouldn't play g@y to be the winner. A win is a win, this is true, but win your depending on the layout of a badly designed, anti-competitive, disadvantage to all characters except a very select few stage to win the match for you because you are inadequately skilled to win on a fair stage, it makes you look scruby, lucky, and unlegit. I can't think of one match that took place on RC that wasn't ********. I'm not saying don't do it, I'm saying there are consequences for doing it like a bad reputation.

Duo55

Smash Ace
Well I don't think I see many people saying that a lot of top players are 'scrubs' because they are always picking cp stages llol
Thats funny, because I don't really see too many matches with good players going to rainbow, norfair, or brinstar, you mainly (bout 80% of the time) see good people playing on the neutrals save afew (delfino, and sometimes halberd) and the ones who do pick those stages are being scruby when they do so, looking for a cheap win and it usually comes back to bite them in the rear. Also make no mistake, I'm not talking about cp's all together, I'm talking about three main stages that are famous for being ******** that I mentioned earlier.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
You're looking at it the wrong way still lol

It's not a "cheap" win it's using counter picks to your advantage, besides you can't win the set because you got to win own your own counter pick. M2k almost always cps RC or Brinstar when he loses or delfino. Just because every set isn't seen doesn't mean it's not happening, trust me a lot of players cp stages that limits the other players character or playstyle, that's just how it works

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i have fought both arc and smith

i cant really see smith as better than arc

but then again me and smith were fighting on lag

i dont know how well smith does with lag.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom