• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bossa nova ♪

Smash Champion
.....lollllll no my intentions were you to respond to me, and you did

sorry, i like attention

but all this aside, you're still close-minded for not being able to see how other fighting games can assist you with smash....

all the rest of this **** is you wasting your time because i really dont care about proving how you're close minded.... if you can't see it that's your problem

you also fail to realize that i do not care how i appear in any medium, internet or irl..... so all of this was for waste on your part lol

but not really, because you very much DO care about how you appear on the internet..... and for that i pity you

but please, continue, what's the next thing marly? i like reading this stuff, helps with my data

EDIT:

kevin u reading this?? wtf did i tell u hahaha

Marly

Smash Journeyman
.....lollllll no my intentions were you to respond to me, and you did

sorry, i like attention
And my intention was to just say I disagreed with your opinion (or Malk's, really, since you never claimed it was yours) before you went all hostile on me for some reason.

And who wouldn't respond to a directed reply? Your intention seems pretty silly.

Marly

Smash Journeyman
but all this aside, you're still close-minded for not being able to see how other fighting games can assist you with smash....

all the rest of this **** is you wasting your time because i really dont care about proving how you're close minded.... if you can't see it that's your problem

you also fail to realize that i do not care how i appear in any medium, internet or irl..... so all of this was for waste on your part lol

but please, continue, what's the next thing marly? i like reading this stuff, helps with my data
I don't care about how I appear in internet either. Not sure where you got 'u just want to look gud on teh internet forums' idea from, but it seems like you're projecting.

And no, I actually find your attempts to claim you are superior to me because you have 'wasted my time,' and 'planned this all along' while accusing me of the same thing to be really hilarious to read. I mean, it's not like your posts are shorter than mine.

So, please. Do continue. I would love to see your next response, which will doubtlessly contain more 'LOL LMAO U WASTED YOUR TIME LOL I PLANNED THIS ALL ALONG'.

Duo55

Smash Ace
yeah well, we were talking about colloquial uses.... obv gay = happy.... and that's where calling homosexuals gay came from.... you ever seen remember the titans? they call that one dude "sunshine" lmao....
True it did began as a label didn't it.

but because "homosexuality" = fear to a lot of "heterosexual" men who are subconsciously concerned with the grey area of sexuality, the word started to be used as an expression of stupidity and lack of reason...
Alot of opinion right here, but thanks for the lesson.

like someone does something cheap in smash and u dont understand how it works or you do and it's just really easy to do and cheap and you call it "gay".... gay =/= cheap in that situation.... gay =/= difficult to deal with... gay = all those things.... and the fact that gay also means happy in other contexts just completes the whole picture

tl;dr i ****ing love the word gay... humans are ****ing hilarious
Indeed they are.

DJRome

Smash Hero
yeah, but marly ur only like 2 steps above keith so. . .

seems like u post pictures describing yourself. you're not impressing anyone trying to seem smarter than anyone else cause it's just not true.

Marly

Smash Journeyman
lol snap sucks i made marly waste his time wayyyyy more
Quite counterproductive if you spent just as much time as I did replying. Then again, if you want to think that you successfully 'trolled' someone, go ahead. Whatever helps you sleep at night.

You, btw.

Marly

Smash Journeyman
yeah, but marly ur only like 2 steps above keith so. . .

seems like u post pictures describing yourself. you're not impressing anyone trying to seem smarter than anyone else cause it's just not true.
Do point out a post where I was trying to assert myself as 'smarter than anyone else here.'

Marly

Smash Journeyman
Let's go back to discussing how much NC sucks at Brawl, then.

Who's up for it?

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
dj why do u still have my wife as ur avatar >.>

can you like... chill?

edit: marly, he always says that, but a month later he just gets right back into smash.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I never talk about Brawl unless Twitch asks and even then I don't elaborate on much. I make my dislike clear and then try to change the conversation.

Also I'm in here to tell Camron that I'm not drinkin with his A. I'm goin back to Shelby after the tourney since Jesiah and I have training to do. =)

Marly

Smash Journeyman
I actually want to see everyone here trying out for the AiB ladder playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom