• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Carolina Brawl Power Rankings [1/27] Breaking Bad PRs!! YAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
i could have sworn i heard all the Roms were just really big regionals.

maybe im wrong on that.

but that still doesnt disprove anything i said.
Yeah because it was the first time Falco won a national in forever.
and Yay made it out of pools but last place in brackets.

lord karn

Smash Master
lolllll this topic is ********.

Yeah we only have like 5-6 good players. Other than the 'best states,' which actually have more than 5-6? I mean, I haven't played brawl in a while, but I'm pretty sure almost half the states have like no one at all good lol. If we're looking at NC's 'relative' skill, then I'm pretty sure we're relatively alright, seeing as there are so many dead states. CA, Tristate, FL, MD/VA, TX are probably all better, but other than that I would say we're in the next tier.

Also, how is finding different races more or less attractive racist at all. I mean, people of different race look different. People find different things attractive. Therefore, people will find different races more or less attractive. Personally, I think the average asian is more attractive than the average latino. I also think an attractive asian is more attractive than an attractive latino. I actually think latinos are pretty low overall. half asian/half white > asian = white > latino > middle eastern > indian > black. Of course, there are ugly and attractive people of all races, though, so there are plenty of exceptions.

DJRome

Smash Hero
lolllll this topic is ********.
I think the average asian is more attractive than the average latino. I also think an attractive asian is more attractive than an attractive latino. I actually think latinos are pretty low overall. half asian/half white > asian = white > latino > middle eastern > indian > black. Of course, there are ugly and attractive people of all races, though, so there are plenty of exceptions.
tricky comparison. . .

Marly

Smash Journeyman
I find it silly that you people recognize something as 'trolling,' yet respond to it anyways. Well, that happens a lot in several other forums, and I could never figure out why.

I also find it interesting how female preference by race actually differs from race to race than from person to person. Or at least, from my experience, it has been like that.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
because people want to protect their reputations...there is nothing wrong with it, and just because u recognize it doesn't mean ur better than those that do it without recognizing it

Marly

Smash Journeyman
because people want to protect their reputations...there is nothing wrong with it, and just because u recognize it doesn't mean ur better than those that do it without recognizing it
Hey, I'm not establishing any superiority here. One of the people responded to my post as something along the lines of 'You're trolling,' so why would they respond to it if they recognize it as trolling and take the post seriously anyways?

Marly

Smash Journeyman
It's illogical to take Smashboards seriously.
I was always under the impression online forums were serious like wifi Brawl.

That being said, question:

Other than Stingers and 313, do any of you play on wifi actively? Or at least used to?

Marly

Smash Journeyman
I await a wifi challenge................
I've been attempting to re-challenge you via wifi for a while, but you were never on when I asked for it apparently.

Also, I agree with Mekos. People here are very rude to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom