• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canadians at DBR's Genesis

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
You're ****ing ******** if you think you're going to get on the Smash Bus as a Melee player.

I'm sorry, but it's true.

You're not going to get a spot. Thanks for playing, try again next time.

:laugh:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
K, so I added everyone who checked since my last post.

Yeah about the smash bus, it's Niko who's setting that up so it's most likely going to be brawl.

Makin' the road trip feel even longer miright?

Niko_K

Smash Master
You're ****ing ******** if you think you're going to get on the Smash Bus as a Melee player.

I'm sorry, but it's true.

You're not going to get a spot. Thanks for playing, try again next time.

:laugh:
What the **** are you talking about....I have Drephen and a ton of Melee exclusive players on the bus. You're so ignorant. I play Melee a lot yknow.....

turtlecake

Smash Journeyman
Yo KK Niko is mad cool. He plays melee and isn't bad at all so lay off lol

the smash bus is melee

Niko its ian, get on AIM lol

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
WEST SIDE TILL I DIE
BC

Dynamism
Metà
Rampage (Zero_P)
Bwmat*
Rusty Shacklefurd*
Livery*
Lib3r4t3
SpaceFalcon*
Byuusan

All the peeps from BC that aren't flying...

AWWW JEEEZ

we gon knee'd a bus

Also, add jugfingers, Koskinator and Daltsy to that list.
With D0TZ Walker as unconfirmed

sidefx

Smash Champion
just a heads up to everyone:

were gonna have our own Genesis forums very soon (hopefully by later today, or tomorrow) and there is a regional section for Canada to better organize their flights, carpools, housing, etc. instead of having it in one huge thread.

pre reg will also be up (hopefully by later today, or tomorrow)

Sanu

Smash Champion
Orly? Congrats on sponsors and such, geez... seems like it's going to be an epic trip.

Metà

Smash Master
So like, are all the crazy good QC Melee players going? Bam, pkm, chester, vwins? I was just thinking, we're gonna need our best players there for the regional crew battle.

Sanu

Smash Champion
So like, are all the crazy good QC Melee players going? Bam, pkm, chester, vwins? I was just thinking, we're gonna need our best players there for the regional crew battle.
I don't think Reggie really plays melee anymoar =/, not sure about the others. Just send pkm a pm on luelinks and ask what's up. He posts more on LL and Gamefaqs than he does here.

worldjem7

Smash Ace
I think everyone should start pre-reg'ing for Genesis now. I'm surprised there's only 5 people so far lol.

Also, someone from France is coming to it lol.

ppig

Smash Journeyman
are use reddeer guys going to meet up with the edmonton guys and drive down with you guys cause im driveing down and just wanted to know if thats an option ?

Top Bottom