• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Canadians at DBR's Genesis

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
I think it's time we started discussing about our CANADIAN CREW!

heres what we need!

Team Captain
List of players
8 member crew with 2 alts. (non finals)
10 member crew with 2 alts (used for finals).

Who should be our team captain?
How shall we determine our list with a Country that's just too big? :p
Out of the people who are going to Genesis let's have a rough idea about who's in our crew eh? :)

DISCUSS!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
PKM, Vwins, Bam, Kage, Chester, Raynex, Blunted_object10, FalseFalco, kazekage, mikemonkey, noobking, superboom, runaway fire... am i missing someone who should be included with those players???

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
PKM, Vwins, Bam, Kage, Chester, Raynex, Blunted_object10, FalseFalco, kazekage, mikemonkey, noobking, superboom, runaway fire... am i missing someone who should be included with those players???
Unknown522 is better than me and Runawayfire.

He would be on the crew before either of us.

Just an FYI.

Also there is no KazeKage, me and Kage don't team anymore... we somehow never get around to doing it. Either one of his friends decides to ask him to team and he picks them for local tournament because of epic, or I get failed at a National tournament and can't go, or I've got a partner, etc.

Pho

Smash Journeyman
I definitely want to go, but what does the situation look like in terms of rides?

Stos

Loves Pink Poodles
YEah peterx need to be in this crew..
let im start...
LOL
man 14 stocks..

worldjem7

Smash Ace
Who wants to group with me for housing for Genesis?

So far it's Metà and I and we get a deal if there's more people. PM/MSN me for details.

For those who I've previously talked to about this and said "maybe" you need to confirm with me for sure, otherwise the spots will go to others.

Sanu

Smash Champion
I thought Meta had super special awesome housing already.

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
NO!
You're 99% going to Genesis

Does somebody have a paypal that I can pay for Genesis through?
I pay people back right when I see them. Pinky swear!

plz :)

The GERM

Smash Ace
Hey all you crazy Canadians, incase you haven't heard, pre-payment for GENESIS is now MANDATORY!! please go to the link on the 1st page of the Genesis thread for further details.

Please do us a huge favor and pay now if you are able, the sooner the better. Tell everyone you know who is planning on attending, thanks guys.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=211141

AGAIN, PRE-PAYMENT IS MANDATORY!

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
hey All You Crazy Canadians, Incase You Haven't Heard, Pre-payment For Genesis Is Now Mandatory!! Please Go To The Link On The 1st Page Of The Genesis Thread For Further Details.

Please Do Us A Huge Favor And Pay Now If You Are Able, The Sooner The Better. Tell Everyone You Know Who Is Planning On Attending, Thanks Guys.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=211141

again, Pre-payment Is Mandatory!

...also, Noobking Is Better Than Me.
:004::004::004::004::004::004::004::004::004::004:

FalseFalco

Smash Master
MA ***** ADAMMMM
I just bought tix from thursday to tuesday ****s gonna be amazing

I hear Toronto is choking or something? I dunno, either way you alllll better come to genesis so we can put the chips on the table and actually **** in crews for real. Plus we can all get wasted in our nice little ramadaville hotel :):):):)

I'm sad I'm still jailbait in Cali tho :(

xXx-NoobKing-xXx

Smash Hero
MA ***** ADAMMMM
I just bought tix from thursday to tuesday ****s gonna be amazing

I hear Toronto is choking or something? I dunno, either way you alllll better come to genesis so we can put the chips on the table and actually **** in crews for real. Plus we can all get wasted in our nice little ramadaville hotel :):):):)

I'm sad I'm still jailbait in Cali tho :(
Toronto: Why am I not surprised. :urg:

Carl: yee yee! Ramada-armada-cascada! BRAP BRAP BRAP! Are they full? I hope not, I'm just going to book like now unless eric allready did. Can't wait to see all my Canadian homies again <3

Top Bottom