• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling out Xyro

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
i thought he was a hardcore ike main. but he doesnt main ike. i think he mains GW, and if he does. ill get to his board soon and then we can record and do our match. the "ike is trash" thread is done.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
LOL! hopefully when he does this to the Olimar boards, it doesnt make him want to retire his samus....

Ive never lost a set to an Ike though, props to the ike's for even repping there player.

Hive

Smash Lord
and i just learned you dont main ike. i decline the challenge. you main GW, ill ge to those boards soon.
(posted on Ike boards)
I don't think there's gonna be a game ; ;
<sigh> does Hive hafta do everything... <psst psst psst>
Xyro, <crosses fingers> XyZ just told me your samus sucks a** and you are too much of a ***** to fight him! You aren't gonna let that fly are you?! :)

Xyro, your samus sucks a** and you are too much of a ***** to fight me, just like Hive said.
see?! Now would I lie to you!? Go beat him up!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I don't main ike but I can assure you i'm a top ike player. I hope you're not backing down now. You have the upper hand here. :embarrass

XxBlazingSpeedxX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
XBlazingSpeedX
*pops in to say hello*

hello

Someone play me so I can get more practice...I like practice.

Or maybe I'll just make another thread challenging someone or everyone and laugh at any and all responses I get.

Naahhh...that'd be crazy. Who would want to do something like that.

But seriously...I need to start playing more people to get back in shape...so if you want to play just let me know :D
Ill practice with you I havent played online in a while though so the first few matches may not be that great

Solo Assass1n

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, not sure who I'm rooting for in this duel. I want xYz to win because Xyro is so cocky and immature, but I want Xyro to win for the sake of Samus.

Coldfront

Smash Apprentice
Doesn't look like they'll be playing.

Xyro said he'll play him when he gets to G&W, and he doesn't seem to be the type to change his mind on something like this.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Doesn't look like they'll be playing.

Xyro said he'll play him when he gets to G&W, and he doesn't seem to be the type to change his mind on something like this.
When he gets to GnW?

Is he going through everyone?

Should we ready the coffins once he gets to DDD?

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Top Ike who I've never heard of? Lol.. I'll play you.

Kirk I'll play you too.

And I'll play any of the other people in here who want to. Samus, Ike, whatever. :) I need more people to either boost my self confidence, or make me look stupid. (both have their merits) And this looks like the perfect place to find them, since everyone is dying to find someone to play. :p Just catch me on aim/msn.

Xyro77

I don't main ike but I can assure you i'm a top ike player. I hope you're not backing down now. You have the upper hand here. :embarrass
i do have the upper hand(after all, im xyro). But what does me beating you prove?? "OMG i beat a trashy random guy who 2nds a ******** ike..............." Now if you spent all of your days/training on ike, i would gladly accept because it would make you look bad on the ike boards......but you dont main ike u main GW. i will get there and play you then.

btw, im doing metaknight boards and bowser boards this week and then ill do GW and lucas next week!

PS: xyz, if your gonna make fun of my for complaining about ICs CG......at least get it right.....it was the INFINITE cg. big difference.

Aran

Smash Apprentice
Don't tell me you're actually going to make a thread that says "metaknight is TRASH (vs Samus)". I'm not sure we can say that with a straight face. :p

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i do have the upper hand(after all, im xyro). But what does me beating you prove?? "OMG i beat a trashy random guy who 2nds a ******** ike..............." Now if you spent all of your days/training on ike, i would gladly accept because it would make you look bad on the ike boards......but you dont main ike u main GW. i will get there and play you then.

btw, im doing metaknight boards and bowser boards this week and then ill do GW and lucas next week!

PS: xyz, if your gonna make fun of my for complaining about ICs CG......at least get it right.....it was the INFINITE cg. big difference.
I housed all of TX when they came down to FL for FAST1.. you know Hylian and his friends right??? the one who seems to ALWAYS place higher than you. (don't bring I main samus johns to the table either...) he can tell you himself about my various characters. You can call me the NinjaLink of Ike, cept i'm a top ike player who doesn't main him. I'm not the best ike, because I rarely use him in tourney. You're cocky, and you're not prepared to lose to someone who doesn't main ike. let that ego go kid, it's just a game, lets find out if my ike can trash you're green *****.

I'm assuming you're backing out, I mean hell.... everyone on the samus boards wants you to take the challenge, instead you're b1tching out...

Akashi

Smash Lord
In all honesty, xYz, you don't have to do anything. Someone who puts himself on such a high pedestal is only setting himself for an even greater fall. It's one thing to have self-confidence, but it's another to radiate arrogance due to your reputation of trash-talking. If what you say is true, Xyro (about how you're really a "decent guy") then how about showing it for once. The ONLY thing you're doing right now is making your every loss an open invitation to insult whatever credibility that you give yourself. I'm not a hater or whatever you want to call it, but denying somebody a fight because it's his secondary? You fought my Ike and it was a secondary as well.

Neon Ness

Designated Procrastinator
Please, leave our Lucas boards alone. Apparently no one could beat you on the Ness boards... :(

Well, makes sure you fight Levitas. He's one of the best Lucas' here, if I'm not mistaken.

Aran

Smash Apprentice
I housed all of TX when they came down to FL for FAST1.. you know Hylian and his friends right??? the one who seems to ALWAYS place higher than you. (don't bring I main samus johns to the table either...) he can tell you himself about my various characters. You can call me the NinjaLink of Ike, cept i'm a top ike player who doesn't main him. I'm not the best ike, because I rarely use him in tourney. You're cocky, and you're not prepared to lose to someone who doesn't main ike. let that ego go kid, it's just a game, lets find out if my ike can trash you're green *****.

I'm assuming you're backing out, I mean hell.... everyone on the samus boards wants you to take the challenge, instead you're b1tching out...
In all honesty, xYz, you don't have to do anything. Someone who puts himself on such a high pedestal is only setting himself for an even greater fall. It's one thing to have self-confidence, but it's another to radiate arrogance due to your reputation of trash-talking. If what you say is true, Xyro (about how you're really a "decent guy") then how about showing it for once. The ONLY thing you're doing right now is making your every loss an open invitation to insult whatever credibility that you give yourself. I'm not a hater or whatever you want to call it, but denying somebody a fight because it's his secondary? You fought my Ike and it was a secondary as well.
You guys are taking this too seriously. The title "x char is trash" just makes sure people WANT to challenge him. I mean, for crying out loud, he just went to the METAKNIGHT boards with a "metaknight is trash(vs Samus)" thread, and we all KNOW that's not true. He's not out to prove that all those characters suck, Xyro's just doing this for fun and to get experience from some of the best around the boards.

I swear, it's like his combo video thing all over again. Half of the people here got the joke immediately, and the other half freaked out and started flaming him. Don't take him so seriously.

Random guy's thought process after watching the combo video: OMG, Xyro said in his combo video that "Xyro > Tudor + Rohins" so he must mean it! Must... get on SWF and FLAAAAAME.

Thought process after reading "x char is trash thread": OMG he said my char is trash! I must defend my honor!!!! He clearly means it in all seriousness!

Seriously. L2Read sarcasm.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I'm perfectly fine with him not wanting to play due to him being scared... it's cool I'll accept that you b1tched out even when playing other people's secondaries.

Akashi

Smash Lord
You guys are taking this too seriously. The title "x char is trash" just makes sure people WANT to challenge him. I mean, for crying out loud, he just went to the METAKNIGHT boards with a "metaknight is trash(vs Samus)" thread, and we all KNOW that's not true. He's not out to prove that all those characters suck, Xyro's just doing this for fun and to get experience from some of the best around the boards.
You're thinking way too into this. I never talked about the threads, nor his trolling as you like to put it. I only mentioned that he puts himself on a pedestal and the whole "King of the hill" battles are expected from it.

edit: Since I know this'll be addressed,
It's one thing to have self-confidence, but it's another to radiate arrogance due to your reputation of trash-talking.
^ Let me clarify. If you constantly say you're the best, you're expected to prove it. If somebody that has a nice reputation (M2K ie) challenges you, you're expected to accept it. If M2K wants to fight you as Peach... are you really going to decline because he plays MK at tourneys? <_<

Aran

Smash Apprentice
Ok cool, i just read it in response to xyz and took it in that context. No harm done.

J4pu

Smash Champion
Altho I want to see the match I can understand why Xyro would turn it down, if he accepted he would get flooded with random people wanting to play against him using any character they have experience with when the thread go up on those boards, this leads to highly increased chances of him losing somewhere (he will anyway eventually, but more often I mean).

Basically it's the same reason you don't want to fight against all of the characters other than somebody's main before you fight their main, when you are playing your main the whole time.
It also gives Xyz the advantage if the GW vs Samus battle eventually happens.

Xyro77

im going by peoples MAINS and im also going to each character board. im not backing out. i WILL fight you and keep my promise. i assumed you mained ike that why i said yes and first...however you main GW....when i ge there ill play you.

you can accept that or you cant. pick one

Top Bottom