• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling out Xyro

Swordplay

Smash Lord
At first I thought Xyro was just a great smash player with a poor ego.

But once he took his thread to the meta-boards I realized that he is just trying to learn how the matchups work.

What surprises me though Xyro is that you can actually learn from wifi. I personally learn little from wifi which is why i didn't want to play you as i thought wifi is pointless.

I believe that underneath it all you too understand wifi means nothing and can never give you a complete understanding of a matchup but only a general idea.

I personally have use a **** load of AT's as Link and Wifi severely gimps my ability due to the challenge of putting in AT's with perfect button timing. This makes my criticize wifi more than usually and that is why I criticized your concept at first.

Wifi means nothing to me so nothing is lost as I am exponentially better offline and I am sure you are as well. There is a reason I only play people seriously in the midwest, it has the lowest lag for me. Because TX and IN would be poor lag which even makes me less inclined to play you. For these reason I still do not care to face you no matter how good your Samus is. Now that I have a better understanding of what you are doing I have more respect for you.

So in conclusion I am here to apologize to Xyro once again.

On a side note. We are currently discussing Samus in our matchup thread at the Link boards. Xyro, we would love if you came and share what you learned about the matchup with us.

Hive

Smash Lord
yea, I asked him earlier if he would post what he finds out about the wifi matchups
and he said he would ^^ <fingers crossed>
I think that would be really benificial to the samus community.... especially since our matchup threads have all been sorta going down lately...

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I'm trying to find some time, but I literally can't find any time between going to school full time and pulling 60+ hours at work. Hopefully this weekend will work out for me. The only time I play on wifi is if thiers a good reason to, and this might it :)

I will play you as ike with you're rules, nothing more, nothing less.

cox1121

Smash Cadet

But once he took his thread to the meta-boards I realized that he is just trying to learn how the matchups work.

What surprises me though Xyro is that you can actually learn from wifi. I personally learn little from wifi which is why i didn't want to play you as i thought wifi is pointless.

I believe that underneath it all you too understand wifi means nothing and can never give you a complete understanding of a matchup but only a general idea.

I personally have use a **** load of AT's as Link and Wifi severely gimps my ability due to the challenge of putting in AT's with perfect button timing. This makes my criticize wifi more than usually and that is why I criticized your concept at first.

Wifi means nothing to me so nothing is lost as I am exponentially better offline and I am sure you are as well. There is a reason I only play people seriously in the midwest, it has the lowest lag for me. Because TX and IN would be poor lag which even makes me less inclined to play you. For these reason I still do not care to face you no matter how good your Samus is. Now that I have a better understanding of what you are doing I have more respect for you.

On a side note. We are currently discussing Samus in our matchup thread at the Link boards. Xyro, we would love if you came and share what you learned about the matchup with us.
what part of Indiana are you from?

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Xyz, don't fall into the xyro trap. Pro's don't act the way xyro does, doesn't that tell you something? No matter what happens it doesn't really matter. No matter how much pwnage xyro endures he will still manage to come up with an excuse,. Don't waste your time.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
xyz is an abbreviation for sexy
Nah, Rohins. Does anyone remember that old game for the NES by Hudson Soft? It was called Xexyz. Now look, everyone, xYz is only missing the letters "x" and "e." See? [Xe]xyz. Ha! (That game was so awesome!)

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Nah, Rohins. Does anyone remember that old game for the NES by Hudson Soft? It was called Xexyz. Now look, everyone, xYz is only missing the letters "x" and "e." See? [Xe]xyz. Ha! (That game was so awesome!)
I <3 u. :embarrass:embarrass

have you seen a real life rohins combo? :lick:

you're right tudor, i'll just keep neutral, if we play, we play.

-mugen-

Smash Journeyman
Xyro, you better take this sh*t. I see no reason why you shouldn't.

F*ck, this will be good.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Xyro, you better take this sh*t. I see no reason why you shouldn't.

F*ck, this will be good.
Xyro said, "No." There isn't anything that is going to persuade Xyro. If xYz didn't say anything about playing as Ike or even played as Ike, that would be a different story.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
You guys are taking xyro waaaay too seriously. Get to know him then see if you say the same thing :) btw ive played both online. xyro will win vs his ike and im not sure about the GW match up. could be even or more in favor of xYz. depends on xyro.

kown

Smash Lord
Xyz, don't fall into the xyro trap. Pro's don't act the way xyro does, doesn't that tell you something? No matter what happens it doesn't really matter. No matter how much pwnage xyro endures he will still manage to come up with an excuse,. Don't waste your time.
btw is xyro better than tudor?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Thank you for apologizing. That means alot!

Im glad you understand what im attempting to do. i dont care if i win or lose i just want to learn and create different mindgames/tricks on the certain matchups that im not privy to in texas. Wifi does this for me. Oh and I make the title of my thread sound so bad because it gets people to buff up and play me.

Oh and if you want me back to the link boards, just PM me exactly what you want me to tell ya and ill be there. Also, ask some of the link users i played. they can tell you what they messed up on or what they did right.

Actually, i could name MANY pros that act the way i do. And i dont john. Now plz, go away and play your horrible nevada people.

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
Xyro has no basis for his insults.
Nor does he expect them to mean anything or be taken seriously.
He simply has a pure, simple, child-like love of talking trash.

I think it's funny :)

Hive

Smash Lord
Xyro has no basis for his insults.
Nor does he expect them to mean anything or be taken seriously.
He simply has a pure, simple, child-like love of talking trash.

I think it's funny :)
guess I didn't see the humor... :( sorry

He sounds so cute and innocent yay :D (edit* i really didn't mean this sarcastically)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
No need to defend me. this is the internet. say what you want when you want.

Hive

Smash Lord
hey, I'm not trying to take potshots at xyro or anything... ^^
I hear he's a good guy offline... and he's a great samus
I'm just tired of tudor disses is all :(

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
Anyone ever ftilt out of shield? I think I invented a new advanced technique!
lol, i'm pretty sure they have! But thanks for changing the topic of xyro being immature and using the internet to act like a child. I don't really mind him dissing me cause it's funny, but he shouldn't be dissing Nevada people though, since he lost horribly to every single one he played online (i saw the vids xyro, nice...)

Top Bottom