• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Calling out Xyro

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
Restoring order to my fellow people at the ike boards.

neutrals and stardard tourney rules apply.

I don't main ike, nor have I played online for a good 6 months but I'll give ya a run for your money. Catch me online: c0Ltn X

Rohins approves of this message.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
Lol, ****. Youre already giving out reasons as to why youd lose. Lmao.

I dont know dude, but why dont you just play another Samus? Im sure theres plenty here thatll beat you....

Mizar

Smash Ace
Lol, ****. Youre already giving out reasons as to why youd lose. Lmao.

I dont know dude, but why dont you just play another Samus? Im sure theres plenty here thatll beat you....
I don't know the guy, but Rohins seems to be freakin out so I don't think he plays crap lol

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
<3 Tudor & Rohins.

carter: pre-johns are a must. no but he embarressed my people, im moses in this *****.

tha_carter

Smash Ace
=\
atleast you didnt wait till after, and say 'i wasnt trying'

lol, wait. He beat your crew, and now your the last one left to take vengence? lmao. Alright, nevermind.
Proceed.

Hoser

Smash Ace
=\
atleast you didnt wait till after, and say 'i wasnt trying'

lol, wait. He beat your crew, and now your the last one left to take vengence? lmao. Alright, nevermind.
Proceed.
What happened was he came over to the Ike forums, and beat like everyone. Of course it was WiFi, and not against me, so I can see how he won.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
What happened was he came over to the Ike forums, and beat like everyone. Of course it was WiFi, and not against me, so I can see how he won.
It doesn't matter. Xyro goes to tournaments anyway. I brawled with him online. He's tough.

Wait. The original poster is going to play as Ike? This match is over. Ike has nothing on Samus.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
It doesn't matter. Xyro goes to tournaments anyway. I brawled with him online. He's tough.

Wait. The original poster is going to play as Ike? This match is over. Ike has nothing on Samus.
Yeeeeeeee!!! I love it!!

Hoser

Smash Ace

I actually just got finished watching a video on youtube of Xyro losing to an Ike >.>

Aran

Smash Apprentice
haha, you have a link to this video? i'd like to see it.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Xyro lost to kirk 6-4 and kirk didn't have any prior samus experience. Since he has a video of sethlon on his account I imagine that he has fought him before at least once.

GL xyz idk why he didn't fight you while he was over at the Ike boards.

Rykoshet

Smash Champion

lol seriously chill with that ****, has nothing to do with the character in the slightest. I lost a set of 7 to xyro 4-3 but you're free to ask him how the matches went. He's an exceptional samus but playing people who arent of his caliber make it seem much much much more skewed than it is.

Tudor

Smash Journeyman
I think Samus's easiest matchup is Ike (no offense). It is ridiculously easy for Samus to dominate Ike on the field by barraging him with projectiles and zair, then after he is off the stage, a few homing missiles to gimp his horizontal recovery, followed by a really easy *hold ledge, let go grapple pull in* method for gimping his vertical recovery. There is no reason why a good Samus should ever lost to Ike in my opinion...

DelxDoom

Smash Lord
Ike, especially online, is pretty annoying, shfairs really mess with Samus's sh game. of course why I am shorthopping when Ike is near me is beyond me.

samus's fsmash is really good vs Ike though, since it does that... knockback... thing...

Rykoshet

Smash Champion
I think Samus's easiest matchup is Ike (no offense). It is ridiculously easy for Samus to dominate Ike on the field by barraging him with projectiles and zair, then after he is off the stage, a few homing missiles to gimp his horizontal recovery, followed by a really easy *hold ledge, let go grapple pull in* method for gimping his vertical recovery. There is no reason why a good Samus should ever lost to Ike in my opinion...
I do know that you play 1 or 2 ikes that I either look up to or talk to personally so obviously I'm not going to claim that you don't know what you're talking about, and no offense, but ike having ****ty recovery is neither new nor innovative. Your main goal recovering as ike is to avoid having your horizontal momentum killed and throwing aether at a point that is either early enough so you're not gimped for doing so (also possibly giving you the option of landing on the stage) or low enough to not get hit out of the raising animation. In samus's case it would be the former, for someone like marth it depends on whether or not he jumps out after you.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
lol seriously chill with that ****, has nothing to do with the character in the slightest. I lost a set of 7 to xyro 4-3 but you're free to ask him how the matches went. He's an exceptional samus but playing people who arent of his caliber make it seem much much much more skewed than it is.
I haven't had any trouble with Ike. Maybe I haven't fought any good ones.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Xyro beat the entire Ike boards because no one had any good knowledge on Samus. Xyro is apparently the "best Samus on SWF".

What did you expect?

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Xyro beat the entire Ike boards because no one had any good knowledge on Samus. Xyro is apparently the "best Samus on SWF".

What did you expect?
Arturito Burrito said:
Xyro lost to kirk 6-4 and kirk didn't have any prior samus experience. Since he has a video of sethlon on his account I imagine that he has fought him before at least once.
I really don't know what to expect.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Kirk and Rykoshet are two of the best Ike players. Everyone else there (myself included) are still trying to become from "decent" to "excellent".

I honestly don't see what's the big deal besides the fact that the Ike boards now has the knowledge and the Samus mains now have bragging rights. Nothing is set in stone yet.

(Btw, it's not a post directed to you Dryn, it's everyone in general).

Crystanium

Smash Hero
Kirk and Rykoshet are two of the best Ike players. Everyone else there (myself included) are still trying to become from "decent" to "excellent".

I honestly don't see what's the big deal besides the fact that the Ike boards now has the knowledge and the Samus mains now have bragging rights. Nothing is set in stone yet.

(Btw, it's not a post directed to you Dryn, it's everyone in general).
I think Xyro will be the only one bragging if he wishes to. ;) I haven't brawled against any Ike mainers from SWF or AiB.

Kirk

Smash Champion
*pops in to say hello*

hello

Someone play me so I can get more practice...I like practice.

Or maybe I'll just make another thread challenging someone or everyone and laugh at any and all responses I get.

Naahhh...that'd be crazy. Who would want to do something like that.

But seriously...I need to start playing more people to get back in shape...so if you want to play just let me know :D

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Restoring order to my fellow people at the ike boards.

neutrals and stardard tourney rules apply.

I don't main ike, nor have I played online for a good 6 months but I'll give ya a run for your money. Catch me online: c0Ltn X

Rohins approves of this message.

I accept your challenge!

Not only do you suck but i will ensure ike never hurts me again(it destroyed my house)

3/5, no items...........scum bag.

PM me

Xyro77

and to clear things up. i beat kirk 6-4(ask him). plz get your facts straight before coming in here. your trash

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
I accept your challenge!

Not only do you suck but i will ensure ike never hurts me again(it destroyed my house)

3/5, no items...........scum bag.

PM me
You're from TX right?? aren't you the one who cried all over the boards on hylian's CG?? lol, obviously I suck because i'm 2nd in PR's for FL, place 2nd beating m2k and cort in one finals set at FAST 1. and currently have the best GW in FL and the SE, hell with my tourney record I could very easily say in the nation, but I wont... it's too early.

like I said, i'll give you a run for you're money, I came in here peacefully, I really hope you lose to me so I can put it all in you're face like I did to Rok, when he got cocky.

xion07

Smash Apprentice
lol @ the boards.

Hey dudes, I'm an Ike mainer and since May, I have been placing in the top 5.

Anywho, just wondering if anyone wanted to play my Ike sometime!

Xyro77

You're from TX right?? aren't you the one who cried all over the boards on hylian's CG?? lol, obviously I suck because i'm 2nd in PR's for FL, place 2nd beating m2k and cort in one finals set at FAST 1. and currently have the best GW in FL and the SE, hell with my tourney record I could very easily say in the nation, but I wont... it's too early.

like I said, i'll give you a run for you're money, I came in here peacefully, I really hope you lose to me so I can put it all in you're face like I did to Rok, when he got cocky.
wait. you dont main ike?

Top Bottom