• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
I see more trolls in this thread than in Skyrim.

They should buff Robert Bowling. He needs to ruin more games. :troll:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I see more trolls in this thread than in Skyrim.

They should buff Robert Bowling. He needs to ruin more games. :troll:
They should buff wanted pro so when you spawn, you fire bullets into the air and they curve into the enemy spawn. :troll:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm done joking around now.

Anyways, I saw tmartn's new video on the EMP grenades, they can take out recon drones. :O

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
I'm done joking around now.

Anyways, I saw tmartn's new video on the EMP grenades, they can take out recon drones. :O
That's dumb. Recon drones arent even that good in the first place, they're just annoying for the enemy team and a bit helpful for your own.

What did the recon drone ever do to the EMP??????

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I think I disagree with the way firefights in this game work so much that I either Shotgun or Riot Shield. And... that's it.

Dat USAS. :awesome:

This is definitely not going to be a game I take entirely seriously at all. I laugh at silly things such as K/Ds. Get @ my assist count.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I rarely get killed by shotguns.

Unless someone gets me in the back of course.

But that's death with any weapon anyway.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I think I disagree with the way firefights in this game work so much that I either Shotgun or Riot Shield. And... that's it.

Dat USAS. :awesome:

This is definitely not going to be a game I take entirely seriously at all. I laugh at silly things such as K/Ds. Get @ my assist count.
BRB. Gonna make a group on CoD Elite for Cowboy Shield Bop.

I think I found another member.

Bob SlippyZlippy being the second, aye?

Oh, what fun Shenanigans we will have. :awesome:

Added a couple groups. Silly dumb #tags included. >_>

#Smashboards (so our PS3 battle bros can join that I think)
#CowboyShieldBop
#BoosterBusters

And then I joined #Chicago and #United_States for sake of joining.

:awesome:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
That's dumb. Recon drones arent even that good in the first place, they're just annoying for the enemy team and a bit helpful for your own.

What did the recon drone ever do to the EMP??????
Nah, they're good. I love using 'em. I get sooooooo many points during a GW/Dom game by tagging 20 enemies. :awesome:

I like that the emp grenade can take out recon drones. I might just have to use it myself.
Not choppers tho, that would be too OP.

BRB. Gonna make a group on CoD Elite for Cowboy Shield Bop.

I think I found another member.

Bob SlippyZlippy being the second, aye?

Oh, what fun Shenanigans we will have. :awesome:

Added a couple groups. Silly dumb #tags included. >_>

#Smashboards (so our PS3 battle bros can join that I think)
#CowboyShieldBop
#BoosterBusters

And then I joined #Chicago and #United_States for sake of joining.

:awesome:
I still can't join...cause the clan invite never wants to show up. :mad:

I can't help you until you get to level fifty.
But you're bad...:troll:

Also, this game pisses me off. I almost threw my disc against the wall last night.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i took 3 weeks off of work (for absolutely no reason) and that's how i was able to play so much.
now that i'm back on a full time schedule and i sold my car so i gotta walk to work, i don't have much time where i feel like playing.

sucks because i'm on the brink of godliness in this game. :)

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
The Striker with Damage is a *****.

That is all.
:glare:

Range is one I've felt better suited for the weapon. As with good aim, you can get kills with 1-2 shots anyway.

This dude literally shot me from the floor on arkaden when I was posted up top in the windows looking out to flag B. Two shots. Last one made contact.

That's some power for that shotgun. I should go back and save that clip . . .

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I wish I can take 3 weeks off from work

also do you guys think you play this game differently than black ops? I feel that way but I can't pinpoint what's different. Maybe it's the spawns, I had my routes perfected in black ops cause the spawns there I knew like the back of my hand, not sure about this game yet

:phone:

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I'm much more cautious in this game than in Black Ops. On occasion in Black Ops, I'd run around with Shotguns or SMGs, but I am much more scared to do that in this game.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I wish I can take 3 weeks off from work

also do you guys think you play this game differently than black ops? I feel that way but I can't pinpoint what's different. Maybe it's the spawns, I had my routes perfected in black ops cause the spawns there I knew like the back of my hand, not sure about this game yet

I feel that you move a lot slower.

I'm much more cautious in this game than in Black Ops. On occasion in Black Ops, I'd run around with Shotguns or SMGs, but I am much more scared to do that in this game.
I know why. ;)

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I find it more difficult to do well in this game. My k/d was higher in Black Ops than this game, I really don't get why I can't do as well.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I find it more difficult to do well in this game. My k/d was higher in Black Ops than this game, I really don't get why I can't do as well.
Same, I can just barely hold a 1.60 K/D ratio in this game cause of all the BS. Oh well. (Still better than having a 1.13 K/D ratio and a 42% W/L ratio. :troll:)

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
K/d is so frustrating to keep track of in this game. It's pinpointed down to issues of latency--where your bullets don't even show up in the killcams-- spawning logic and horrible map construction. Nowhere in this game is safe, and even the most skilled player will get ***** as long as the noobs keep rushing like craZy-- eventually one of them will spawn behind the guy or get a random panic knife around a corner. Also the sound sucks compared to mw2 and even blops

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm gonna be on tonight assuming other people play and don't rage quit after 2 games. <3
I know this is directed towards me. I died to SO much BS last night, I'm just glad that I don't live THAT close to a hospital or pet shop or else we'd have a lot of dead you-know-whats this morning and I'd be on the run from the cops.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
It wasn't directed at you exactly, it just seems like a lot of people in general quit after a couple games. :p

I haven't played in a couple days so my shot is going to be awful. Goodbye accuracy.

Top Bottom