• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

S

smash brawl player 99021

lol rhan getting hate.

I DUNNO, MAN, GOTTA HAVE A TEST TO SHEE IF YOU CAN BE IN OUR CHLAM

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
rhan's a pretty cool dude. he says dumb stuff and doesn't afraid of anything.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
spas is still the best gun in the game (unless you count guns that aren't as cool as the spas)

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
The FMG'S are the most boss gun in the game, no doubt.

Running around turning people into Swiss cheese all day.

Quickscopers won't be hitting me because they will be recoiling to death from how many bullets are flying into their face.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i'm stumbling onto the perfect class.

mk14 with red dot and silencer
fmg9 akimbo
soh/scav
assassin
steadyaim

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I'm in the Navy.. lololol
See how meaningless I made your post?

I guess this means you're entitled to an inflated ego about your K/D and W/L that no one cares about?

You can be rest assured.

I. DON'T. CARE. And I'm sure very few others will. And saying you're in the Navy means nothing to me. Yay. You have a job too. And?

I play for fun. So I could care less if I win, lose, die, get kills. Whatever. IT'S A GOD DAMN VIDEO GAME.

If you're looking for people to jump on your **** about your kills and your wins, let me redirect you.

http://www.majorleaguegaming.com/

You'll fit right in with the douchebags and other people who act like elitist 12 year olds. Have fun.

Don't let the door hit your *** on the way out.

@Lumpy:

I know why you have Steady Aim, but your lack of Marksman make me a sad panda. :( I love the MP9 (?) with extendoes. Much better fit for me, and I can run Marksman instead. I feel the Mk14 needs it.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
ODIN going IN there!

Rhan needs to learn to respect the ODIN.

I mean this is the same guy who took down choppers with Tomahawks!

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
-Yes they are.
-Close to it if the quickscoper is efficient.
-Valid.
-Derp.
-But it is.
Hahahaaha
Delta.

Delta. Your argument is that "it is hard to do, but when you figure it out, you ****."

BIG NEWS FOR YOU. ALMOST NOBODY IS SNIPING IN THIS GAME. NOBODY IS DOING WELL AT ALL. You put it on this pedestal as if it is this glorious "OHKO all range cannon" but it is difficult to ever consistently do this. Even the best snipers in the community don't do very well. Grizz has a 1.0~ K/D right now, and he is one of the best and one of the most well known snipers in the community. If he were using assault rifles, he would have a 4.0~.

How can you call something overpowered without any evidence? Show me some player abusing snipers against smart players while doing well. Show me.

You used brawl to compare, well, I guess I can use melee?
Fox, at a first glance, is just an average character. He has a good up smash and a good up air and a good nair. But, fox can do amazing things with his shine, his jab, his grabs, and his drill. UNBEATABLE THINGS. Is it humanly impossible to reach this capacity? Well, yes. That is why people can beat fox. And people beat ICs. If ICs were broken in the hands of amazing players, they'd be dominating the tournament scene. Same with Fox.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Infractions issued, please remember that we have an "ignore users list" feature here on SWF if you no longer desire to read certain member's posts. Please use it, thank you.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to playing with Team SWF again! I should be getting my new 360 sometime tomorrow! ^^

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Infractions issued, please remember that we have an "ignore users list" feature here on SWF if you no longer desire to read certain member's posts. Please use it, thank you.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to playing with Team SWF again! I should be getting my new 360 sometime tomorrow! ^^
I doubt I'll be on tomorrow, but it'll be nice playing with you again. Looking forward to it.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Lol I sure hope team swf doesn't fall apart without the help of the mighty god Rhan.
He could probably beat me,delta, and Stefan by himself while wearing a blindfold.

I'll be on today

S

smash brawl player 99021

getting new internet provider this saturday, we'll see if there's any improvements. bye outdated DSL!
for now, Skyrim.

be back saturday gents.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
I won't be on for a good while, going back home without the Xbox. But I'll probably wear BKpro's headset and use his Xbox in the meantime, if you feel the need to talk. You know, therapist style.

I just know you'll miss your friendly neighborhood Sam Turret.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
I won't be on for a good while, going back home without the Xbox. But I'll probably wear BKpro's headset and use his Xbox in the meantime, if you feel the need to talk. You know, therapist style.

Don't leave me ;.;.

Also I hate the care package part of the osprey. Thats all

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
You would think that in MW3 it's easier to shoot down a bunch of UAVs because of the spam. But as of late, I do more 360s than a trickshotter looking for the damn thing in the CLOUDS. WHY is there ClOUD COVER?

Today's forecast: cloudy with a chance of UAVs.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Too true mate. Too true.

I'll be on soon.
I'll be on later.

I'll be on today
See ya then. :)

getting new internet provider this saturday, we'll see if there's any improvements. bye outdated DSL!
for now, Skyrim.

be back saturday gents.
See ya then! Who are you going with? And how's Skyrim? :D

Looking forward to it. :3

That's literally the story of my life every day why the hell do they make it so that friendly stealth bombers do that to you?
It'd be nice if they fixed that. Wasn't really a problem in MW2. :-/

Don't leave me ;.;.

Also I hate the care package part of the osprey. Thats all
Yeah, we have a problem with not being able to follow the Osprey around, and then the enemy can get to the packages and steal them. :-/

You would think that in MW3 it's easier to shoot down a bunch of UAVs because of the spam. But as of late, I do more 360s than a trickshotter looking for the damn thing in the CLOUDS. WHY is there ClOUD COVER?

Today's forecast: cloudy with a chance of UAVs.

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!! D:<

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of care packages, I hate randoms in this game. I've already had two good care packages unwillingly shared. Yesterday I had a reaper in one and some teammate took it. Falcrow was there.

Needless to say, we trolled that kid the rest of the game.

Top Bottom