• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I pretty much still only play Dom because people camp unbelievably hard in KC/TDM. The killcams in those gametypes give me aids.

My problem with domination is that even with an organized team, we lose vital flags like B flag way too easily. Against randoms we can afford that now and then, but against organized teams as boring as it is, people need to stay at flags. Dome is a good example. Although it's a horrid map and rather uncontrollable at times, it's pretty much the only map we lose on because people are more focused on kills rather than protecting the flags. Sometimes arkaden too. We just need more organization and callouts, IMO.

That's just my 2 cents on that matter. If you protect flags you not only win the game, which is the objective, but if done correctly you can rake in a huge amount of kills.

Also @Delta - TotA is amazing. REPLICAAAAAAAAAAA

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Last time we played it I recall the game timer expiring almost 3 consecutive games. People just get a kill then camp the tag pretty much all game.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Last time we played it I recall the game timer expiring almost 3 consecutive games. People just get a kill then camp the tag pretty much all game.
Pretty much...

KC used to be great. It's become a lobotomized, castrated piece of **** because of this ****munity.

Stefan vouched for sticking to KC and TDM because of stuff like that, from what I can recall. Since I only play Dom's objective when I'm playing in a party, I try my darnedest to keep the flag nearest to me capped, and I try not to stray too far from it unless directed otherwise. Only map I have trouble doing that is Dome/pshfndjal.

As for Arkaden, I'm not certain of how to play Dom on that map, so I just do as I'm told.:applejack:
Controlling top mall is key on Arkaden. People need to be set up in Kasmira, and wherever they can be to watch construction, back esky, and mid esky. Usually someone can run over and C4 "A" dom rather easily, as long as someone covers them.

I would say you can have one person in Cafe, but he/she would probably need help if you play against competent players.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Only map I have trouble doing that is Dome/pshfndjal.
Dome has **** spawns, lol. I've been pointing at the main doorway to B flag while we have A and B, and then I'll be shot in the back because they spawned at the loading bay.

What's pshfndjal?

My problem with domination is that even with an organized team, we lose vital flags like B flag way too easily. Against randoms we can afford that now and then, but against organized teams as boring as it is, people need to stay at flags. Dome is a good example. Although it's a horrid map and rather uncontrollable at times, it's pretty much the only map we lose on because people are more focused on kills rather than protecting the flags. Sometimes arkaden too. We just need more organization and callouts, IMO.

That's just my 2 cents on that matter. If you protect flags you not only win the game, which is the objective, but if done correctly you can rake in a huge amount of kills.
This.

Also @Delta - TotA is amazing. REPLICAAAAAAAAAAA
ALSO THIS. GREATEST PART ABOUT THIS WAS HIS FACE COMPLETELY NOT MATCHING THE ANGER IN THE VOICE.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I did that to mock Dome's ridiculousness, Delta, and I hate that too. I usually guard A flag on that map, if we've capped B already.

Thanks Snack! I guess I'm playing my cards right, I always try to keep control of the top mall during KC/Dom/TDM.:applejack:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Favorite Search quotes:

"Did you get him? YES! YES WE GOT DELTACOD!"

"omg, someone killed Deltacod. twice"

Other good moments:

I clutch with a Riot Shield Class (SoH, Hardline, Steady Aim, FMGs).

Next three matches, 5 people are using the same class.

And the amount of randoms that call other people randoms is hilarious. Like, everyone's a random. Always.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I stopped caring about a lot of things when I started sniping. By the time I remembered K/Ds even existed, I was already going positive again. I just don't care about it, I'd rather enjoy myself than be overly concerned with that.:applejack:

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
K/D matters, but winning is more important.

Take it from me, the guy that gets throat cancer every game that he doesn't maintain a 2 K/D.

Now my goal is to get a 2.5 K/D every game.

:urg:

Bones0

Smash Legend
I wish I could care about winning and working the objective, but no one else cares, so I'm left the choice between whoring out my K/D or trying to run objective by myself with my random teammates going negative.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I suddenly got a strong urge to play. I'm done working at 8 so expect me on around that time.

Haven't played in a few days so I'm rusty. :(

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
K/D matters, but winning is more important.

Take it from me, the guy that gets throat cancer every game that he doesn't maintain a 2 K/D.

Now my goal is to get a 2.5 K/D every game.

:urg:
If there was an assist/death ratio mine would be unbelievable.

Also, I'll get on, but it might be later. Party going on, rich Mequon kid style: hot tub and chicks. Nuff said.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Mk14 is still my most used gun after 5 prestiges. And one of which I didn't even use the gun.

Also, 1 day, and 11hours is the Dom Flag caps Clan op.

18 hours is the Hardcore TDM kills Op, for anyone who wants to do that (I'll happily play TDM).

Anyone who needs an invite to the clan, let me know.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I'm undefeated in 1v1 faceoff so far with riot shield jav class :3

I'm kind of inspired to start playing this game a bit more now cuz i kind of want to make a javelin montage, since someone made a video getting a trip kill with a javelin hitting roof thing and got it got a lot of views and im mad cuz i practically invented that >:(

also, i need to play with you guys again cuz it's been so long, but I don't think I have most of you on my friends list since I like always joined through f8als game invites and he doesn't play much anymore so ya either send me a friend request (uber fatwad) or I'll probably be sending a few of you requests tomorrow

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
I feel like such a hypocrite for saying I would get on, then never getting on. Stefan understands my pain though. The parents pulled a fast one on me and sent me to bed early, then woke me up early to paint the house. Fun

@ODIN
You know you're playing objective hard when you go negative with the PP90.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I feel like such a hypocrite for saying I would get on, then never getting on. Stefan understands my pain though. The parents pulled a fast one on me and sent me to bed early, then woke me up early to paint the house. Fun

@ODIN
You know you're playing objective hard when you go negative with the PP90.
:objective knuckles:

And I haven't touched the Super Soaker since Prestige 0. :awesome:

/supersoakerhipster

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
I wish I could care about winning and working the objective, but no one else cares, so I'm left the choice between whoring out my K/D or trying to run objective by myself with my random teammates going negative.
Just play lots and lots of FFA-- easiest way to get lots of kills and get your KD up while never losing

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I died. Infected is like a gift from the K/D gods.:applejack:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
not to mention everyone wins in that game mode
LOL, HarmS is making my day.

Somewhat related to what ODIN said: I remember my times with the UMP. It was damn near the only gun I used before I started sniping (I used the ACR and Super Soaker around that time, but not as much). If I had to guess, I'd say my top guns are MSR and L118A, proceeded by the PP90/UMP. I haven't used 'em much since I prestiged, unless I picked one up or had the urge to go hipfire/Steady Aim/Rapid Fire tryharding with the PP90.:applejack:

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
we have family friends over right now, my mom told me to let some kids play my xbox and theyre playing cod on my account and going negative every game =/

Bones0

Smash Legend
I wish I had the self-control to just use guns I enjoy. Apparently I just can't help trying to max out all my challenges even if it means being frustrated at the PM-9. :mad:

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I enjoy using guns I like.

Which is anything that:

A) Looks cool
B) Sounds cool (i.e., the report of the gun)
C) I've shot in real life or something close to it
D) LOOKS COOL

I refuse to use anything that:

A) Looks stupid
B) Is the Type 95
C) Refuse DerpScope
D) LOOKS STOOPID
E) NO U

Top Bottom